Randomness to the MAX!!!!!

in Forum Games

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 7 July 2011 at 3:20 PM

If Marco the purple penguin asks where I am, say I am at the icecream sundae with Milli the red rally referee.

I know, it is my first time so I am not that good...

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 7 July 2011 at 3:21 PM

@rosey77 Yup. 😊

The angry camels rioted on the front steps of the library to protest the invention of the automatically-flushing toilet.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 7 July 2011 at 3:24 PM

The cats on the apple were actually inside a person that was barfing up clouds full of kangaroo pie that was not mean.

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 7 July 2011 at 3:27 PM

A unicorn flew gracefully down from the top of Bob's incredibly large forehead, landed on his nose, and proceeded to sing the ABC's.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 7 July 2011 at 3:32 PM

A herd of jackalopes headed down to ring a ding town where they were wanted so Bobby the kangaroo sat on them with his eyes and burned their heads while singing the song Fireflies in Australia.

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 7 July 2011 at 3:40 PM

While the man was distracted, she took his ugly hat and plopped it onto her own head, but decided that it looked too ugly anyways.

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 7 July 2011 at 3:45 PM

If Billy the goat were to climb a hill of post-it notes, where do you suppose he'd end up?

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 7 July 2011 at 3:51 PM

Well I think he would end up on little X because he actually climbed up a mountain of mouses that were yelling at him to put his pie in the kittens mouth.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 7 July 2011 at 8:37 PM

Polish potato ponies from Albequerque squealed because the flying ninja truck was here to feed them cucumbers, causing Peggy the Polish Potato Pony to propel herself to Pennsylvania after her rainbow bubble bath.

978 posts

lwarlen • 7 July 2011 at 8:43 PM

Tairigan eggs have mustaches (seriously) XD

887 posts

peppermintcowboy • 8 July 2011 at 1:46 PM

It's so beautiful inside your cinnamon brain!

Female
317 posts

whimsical • 8 July 2011 at 2:55 PM

@peppermintcowboy It's better with whipped cream and vanilla sprinkles on.

14 posts

rabbitwanter2 • 8 July 2011 at 2:57 PM

@whimsical ~ but not when teh peanut butter rat dogs get inside and eat teh mush inside that cinnomen indigo brain of yours dB

Female
317 posts

whimsical • 8 July 2011 at 2:59 PM

Not if you give them a Chilli-Chocolate Bone o3o

887 posts

peppermintcowboy • 8 July 2011 at 3:03 PM

@whimsical: And puppy dog pancakes, with a bitter skyscraper sauce! Yum! 😃

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 8 July 2011 at 3:04 PM

Magical singing cows danced past Robert's house, causing the man to be rather disturbed. He flung open the window and screamed at the atrocities outside, telling them to leave. The lead cow turned to face Robert. Her eyes were burning with a rage hot enough to melt any unfortunate human's soul. Robert shrank back, fearing just what this dancing cow was going to do...

Female
317 posts

whimsical • 8 July 2011 at 3:12 PM

@pipkitten

The cow's eyes burned like molten iron. He just wanted to dance the sugarplum fairy! Why did that idiot Robert have to ruin it? He walked up to the trembling wreck and growled. Without warning, he put out his hoof and....

...Robert opened his eyes. In his hand was a copy of The Sugarplum Fairy CD. Just in the distance, a cow skipped away...

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 8 July 2011 at 3:15 PM

@Whimsical Robert was quite confused about what had just transpired, but decided to play the CD. He stuck the disc into the stereo and proceeded to listen to the music. During the middle of one of the songs, a scratchy voice played out from the speakers...

Female
317 posts

whimsical • 8 July 2011 at 3:19 PM

@pipkitten 'You must obey me as your master. You are Slave number 3562842 and you will obey me at ALL COSTS.... Wait, get off of me! Ooowww! Get OFF! Were are you taking me? Get off!' The tape stopped abruptly. Robert was perplexed. Why the flip did this mad guy want to take him as a SLAVE? He decided this guy had definitely eaten too much sugar, and was probably having a really super-hyper moment or something.

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 8 July 2011 at 3:23 PM

@Whimsical Robert removed the CD from the stereo and tossed it in the trash can, dismissing everything the voice had said. He decided he was hungry and wondered over to the kitchen, grabbing a box of cereal from the cupboard. Instead of eating the cereal the proper way, Robert just stuck his hand in the box and took a handful. Feeling rather bored, he plopped down in a chair...

Female
317 posts

whimsical • 8 July 2011 at 3:27 PM

@pipkitten Robert grabbed another handful of cereal. He sorted through the cereal, chossing only the bits with no raisins in them. Sudenly, a glint of shiny purple caught his eye. It looked like... a plastic toy! Yes, it was a toy! Wait, wasn't there a ?100,000 prize if you found a plastic toy? Robert couldn't remember. Ah well, he thought, as he tossed the toy in the bin.

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 8 July 2011 at 3:31 PM

@Whimsical Suddenly, a shrill voice rang out from the bin. "Hey! Don't you know it's rude to toss people in the trash?!" It squealed. This took Robert completely by surprise. He threw the box of cereal in the air due to fright, spilling it all over the floor. "W-who said that?" Robert stammered, his eyes fixed on the trash can.

Female
317 posts

whimsical • 8 July 2011 at 3:35 PM

@pipkitten 'Oh, it's only the evil dungeon master coming to get you!' Robert gasped in horror, and ran into the locked door 'Your face! It's priceless! I'm joking, my name is Plasticah, I am a plastic toy from the land of Plasticopia! You should go there someday, it's so amazing! Everything is plastic!' Robert rubbed his sore head and wondered. 'Hey,' he said suddenly in a burst of inspiration ',Could I come to Plasticopia with you? I'm running away from some weird slave owner... I think...'

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 8 July 2011 at 3:40 PM

@Whimsical Plasticah gave Robert a somewhat twisted grin. "Sure, you can come to Plasticopia with me. You'll be totally safe there..." There was a rather sinister ring to what the small plastic toy had said, but Robert, deciding to ignore his gut feeling, nodded to Plasticah. "When are we leaving?" Robert asked, one eyebrow raised. "Whenever you'd like," Plasticah replied, his smile becoming ever more twisted.

Female
317 posts

whimsical • 8 July 2011 at 3:46 PM

@pipkitten Plasticah felt elated. His master would be pleased. Another slave! That's... 15 slaves in one day! Yipee!!! Payrises galore!!! A loud voice interrupted his thoughts 'Can we go now?' asked Robert 'Sure!' said Plasticah cheerfully. He got out a small device from his trouser pocket and started typing in complicated symbols. A large vortex apperead next to Robert, it rainbow colours inticing Robert in. 'Just jump in there!' said Plasticah somewhat evilly (Is that even a word, did I spell right?)

Will be gone for a few minutes, so don't think i'm not coming back, cause I am"

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 8 July 2011 at 3:54 PM

@Whimsical Yep, evilly is a word and you spelled it right. 😊

Robert was transfixed. The swirling colors captivated him. He wanted to reach out --to touch the beautiful tapestry of ever-changing beauty. Hesitantly, he extended a hand towards the vortex. It seemed to pull on his hand, inviting him in. He stepped forward, and in a flash, he was sucked in. "Help!" Robert yelled, panicking. There was no reply, just Plasticah's evil laughter echoing behind him...

Female
317 posts

whimsical • 8 July 2011 at 4:11 PM

@pipkitten

Robert opened his eyes and looked around him. His dazed expression matched his mood. He lay on a concrete floor, and infront of him was a person, yes, it was a familliar figuire. Or was it? His head still rang with Plasticah's evil laughter, and his vision was blurred. But, he could still make out the outline. The figuire was tall, but that was all he could see. It seemed to be coming towards him...

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 8 July 2011 at 4:15 PM

@Whimsical The figure gave a light chuckle, hardly fitting for where it and Robert were. "I see that you've made it," the figure commented, stopping about 2 feet away from where Robert lay. "Did Plasticah send you here, too?" The figure asked. His voice was low and had a strange tone to it...

Female
317 posts

whimsical • 8 July 2011 at 4:22 PM

@pipkitten 'Y-y-ess sir' stammered Robert, obviously very frightened. 'Good' said the voice, who muttered something about a pay-rise. 'I should probably introduce myself.' He didn't even wait for a reply, as he continued: 'Well, I'm called Ja- Actually, no,' he chuckled 'Just call me ummm... Mr....Smith! Yes, that's it, Mr.Smith! It's a pleasure to meet you!' Somehow, Robert thought it wasn't.

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 8 July 2011 at 4:27 PM

@Whimsical "N-nice to meet you, ...Mr. Smith," Robert replied, standing. Mr. Smith held out a hand to Robert, waiting for a customary handshake. Frightened of this strange man, Robert didn't shake hands. A deep frown formed across Mr. Smith's features and a low growl escaped his throat. "You do not wish to shake hands..?"