~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Deleted • 25 March 2013 at 4:54 PM

@ice2505
Thank you so much for your help! ❤️
I'll feed your cove to say thank you. 😸

Female
441 posts

tetra • 25 March 2013 at 5:56 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

@wererage

Aww, that's really kind of you!! Fed the mortals at @ceres14 you don't need to fb. Thanks for the link, love your creature suggestion btw 😊
If the numbers are a bit too much for you, please at least feed the mortals starting from fliefreebird the numbers are really really low from there on!

Deleted • 25 March 2013 at 6:01 PM

@tetromino
Thank you so much for your help, tou're really nice. 😸
I fed back all in your cove anyway. ❤️

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 25 March 2013 at 6:08 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

@wererage
Done, OMG there is a lot of CSP and LEs dying! Hope she gets back to Egg Cave soon...

Deleted • 25 March 2013 at 6:14 PM

@brunosc
I know really, I hope that too. 😊
I think that, If she will return back and find out that a lot of her loved creatures are dead she would be really sad. I'm determinated to make this to not happen.

Non-binary
1,641 posts

bluebelle • 25 March 2013 at 6:20 PM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 25 March 2013 at 7:14 PM

Hello Everyone! Happy Monday...

@wererage Fed at least the mortals @ceres14.

---

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Male
265 posts

alan_sjm2 • 25 March 2013 at 9:09 PM

I would like to join the group! *-*
I love birds *o*

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 25 March 2013 at 9:10 PM

@alan_sjm2
So glad you will join!

Male
265 posts

alan_sjm2 • 25 March 2013 at 9:12 PM

@brunosc Thanks Bruno for calling me!

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 25 March 2013 at 9:19 PM

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 25 March 2013 at 9:19 PM

@alan_sjm2
No problems! Hope you have a lot of fun here!
@byfelisa, would you join him at the member list? 😸

8 posts

chowchow2011 • 25 March 2013 at 9:20 PM

@alan_sjm2
Welcome to the club! ^^ I hope you enjoy it here!

Female
1,539 posts

5eggs79 • 25 March 2013 at 9:21 PM

~
@alan_sjm2 Hi there! 😃 *waves* Welcome to the BOAF! Hope you have fun here!

Male
265 posts

alan_sjm2 • 25 March 2013 at 9:21 PM

@brunosc Fed your birds ^^
Now I'm going out.

@5eggs79 @chowchow2011
Thanks *o*
I have to study, good day to everyone.

1,906 posts

jix • 26 March 2013 at 12:02 AM

@wererage

I'm back! Thanks so much, I really appreciate it. 😃

@byfelisa

Sure thing! Glad that you like it.

Female
263 posts

hemester • 26 March 2013 at 3:27 AM

Good morning people, how are you all? 😃

Deleted • 26 March 2013 at 4:53 AM

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 26 March 2013 at 9:43 AM

@alan_sjm2

Welcome to the BOAF Club! You can ask any of the moderators if you have questions. 😊

You're in great company with everyone here and feel free to join in games, conversations and tell us about anything.

@byfelisa will add you to the member's list.

Deleted • 26 March 2013 at 10:58 AM

-------

Good morning people, hope you will have a nice day. 😸

@ljacks
Thank you so much for your help, it means a lot, really. ❤️

@jix
Glad I was helpful. Did you enjoyed your trip? 😊

@alan_sjm2
Welcome to the BOAF Club! I'm sure you will have a lot of fun with us ... we're all like a big family here. ^^

1,906 posts

jix • 26 March 2013 at 11:03 AM

-------

@wererage

It was good. There wasn't much snow on the mountain and I hurt all over, but it was fun. Thanks for asking.

Deleted • 26 March 2013 at 11:05 AM

@jix
Glad to hear that. Mountains are great ... I never saw them, but I heard that they're amazing. 😸
Hope you didn't hurted yourself too much. Dx

1,906 posts

jix • 26 March 2013 at 11:10 AM

@wererage

It was a ski resort - you've never seen one? Aww, wish I could show you. :/

Haha, yea. Just sore everywhere. DX

Deleted • 26 March 2013 at 11:15 AM

@jix
Woah, it must be beautiful! ❤️
Nope, never seen one ... I can't travel, unluckly, but I saw some photos of mountains on google. Isn't the same thing, I know, but gives me an idea of that place. xD

Poor you, try to rest a little now, and to drink some tea or hotmilk with honey ... it will relax you for sure. 😊

1,906 posts

jix • 26 March 2013 at 11:35 AM

@wererage

:/ Sucks. Hope you'll see them one day! 😊

Thanks. ^^

Deleted • 26 March 2013 at 11:37 AM

Deleted • 26 March 2013 at 2:22 PM

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 26 March 2013 at 3:41 PM

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 26 March 2013 at 3:58 PM

Male
265 posts

alan_sjm2 • 26 March 2013 at 4:25 PM

@wererage I'm loving it all!
@marie_lily Ok. And thank you