~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Deleted • 31 March 2013 at 10:32 AM

@siberian
Welcome to the BOAF Siberian! ❤ī¸
You will have a lot of fun here. ^^

@novrain62
Thank you so much for finding it! I'll be sure to feed and help this cove as much is possibile. 😊

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 31 March 2013 at 10:52 AM

@siberian - welcome to BOAF, as well as all the other new members and @wererage, thank you for feeding there 😊

Deleted • 31 March 2013 at 12:04 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Deleted • 31 March 2013 at 2:05 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 31 March 2013 at 2:41 PM

Hello Everyone and Welcome to New Members! 😊

Happy Easter!

---

Female
2,021 posts

ice2505 • 31 March 2013 at 2:52 PM

Deleted • 31 March 2013 at 2:59 PM

Happy Easter!

---

129 posts

sad • 31 March 2013 at 4:30 PM

Female
441 posts

tetra • 31 March 2013 at 5:08 PM

Welcome to the BOAF @siberian !! 😸

We also have some forum games going on:
Page 163, Post #4,877 - Bird Puzzles
Page 163, Post #4,887 - Random Act of Kindness Game
Page 169, Posts #5,058 - Mini-Game. I think 5 people have already participated, but that's alright. The more, the merrier! 😊

Here is a quick link to the games: http://byfelisa.net/BA/BOAF.html
It's a club website full of information and the previous newsletters.
The links for the games are near the bottom of the page 😊

Have a great day everyone!

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 31 March 2013 at 5:11 PM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT"
---------
HAPPY EASTER FOR ALL MEMBERS OF #BOAF!

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 31 March 2013 at 5:34 PM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT"

----

Happy Easter everybody! 😃

----

Welcome to all the new members! ^^

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 31 March 2013 at 6:53 PM

:: ~ HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE ~ ::

I hope you all have a fun, blessed and very meaningful Sunday. 😸

Are you enjoying the Easter Event? How many of you completed the Hunt? Isn't the new egg just lovely?

For those who haven't already, please help me welcome @siberian & @alan_sjm2 to the club!! May you have a great time with us and don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have here in the forum. Your member badges will be created and up on the website in two days. Welcome and a hug to you both. 😃

I'll be posting tomorrow as don't have time right now. I have company and just wanted to let you all know I'm thinking of you.

Thank you to everyone who has been caring for coves and alerting on those in trouble. 😊

Giving you all a huge hug! 😊

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 31 March 2013 at 7:10 PM

@byfelisa
Glad to see you on again! Thanks for the update! I'm so excited for the newsletter

Female
1,460 posts

rainbowkitty • 31 March 2013 at 7:12 PM

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!!! 😃

Welcome @siberian & @alan_sjm2 ! 😊

Male
265 posts

alan_sjm2 • 31 March 2013 at 7:13 PM

@rainbowkitty Thank you! Happy easter! ^^

A great Easter everyone!

Female
148 posts

siberian • 31 March 2013 at 7:46 PM

@byfelisa
@tetromino
@rainbowkitty
Thanks everyone ^^ It's so awesome to find such receptive people! Many people already welcomed me 😃

Happy Easter to all!

1,906 posts

jix • 31 March 2013 at 7:50 PM

8 posts

chowchow2011 • 31 March 2013 at 9:11 PM

Deleted • 1 April 2013 at 4:53 AM

-------

Hai to all and ... happy 1st April day! ❤ī¸

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 1 April 2013 at 5:57 AM

@byfelisa happy Easter to you too 😊 I'd complete hunt, rafgles and travel picture in little pixels was been hard 😉 But forthis lovley egg-worth it 😉

"Within every bird, there is aheart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

IRAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WEWILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT"

Female
263 posts

hemester • 1 April 2013 at 6:03 AM

Deleted • 1 April 2013 at 6:05 AM

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 1 April 2013 at 3:31 PM

@byfelisa
I'm excited for the newsletter!

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 1 April 2013 at 5:10 PM

@byfelisa oh, new members just comming and comming, I think this club list of members will be 200 in last 10 days i think to 5 new members come! It's not so much but there, in my beautiful history of this club, there was been days (10-20 days) whit-out ANY member! 😊 I think to...... We have 150th member 😉 It's great what you make a membership waiting list 😉 Good luck whit this club, 150 members are really nice number! 😃

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 1 April 2013 at 7:47 PM

Happy April 1st guys 😊 How many of you guys played April fools day jokes on people? 😋 New game activity should be here by this weekend hopefully, just been busy with school and all ☚ī¸

Female
1,460 posts

rainbowkitty • 1 April 2013 at 7:57 PM

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 1 April 2013 at 8:13 PM

-------

Super happy today because I've got a Colatay!!!

*dances*

2,031 posts

rojoqueen • 1 April 2013 at 8:16 PM

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 1 April 2013 at 8:42 PM

Hi everyone! Happy April Fools Day. So much fun to be had...

---

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 1 April 2013 at 10:55 PM

@ljacks @rojoqueen @brunosc @puppymaks @world

New puzzle for the month 😊

Easy(40 pieces): http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=35a4a93af8d6

Normal(100 pieces): http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=02972ae106c1

Hard(160 pieces): http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=3a2eaa015d4e

Enjoy those and also a new boggle board:
a l g u
u t o g
k e r a