~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
67 posts

qaz • 26 August 2013 at 4:17 PM

@byfelisa
I have an obarn and terron, can you put me on the waiting list?

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 29 August 2013 at 3:47 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

All the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
148 posts

siberian • 31 August 2013 at 10:44 AM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
203 posts

danijela • 31 August 2013 at 12:14 PM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 1 September 2013 at 7:23 PM

All the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
203 posts

danijela • 2 September 2013 at 6:09 AM

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 7 September 2013 at 2:57 PM

This forum is getting slower and slower. We need to keep it strong for @byfelisa ☚ī¸

Female
203 posts

danijela • 8 September 2013 at 5:09 AM

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 8 September 2013 at 9:05 PM

Female
1,124 posts

banana • 10 September 2013 at 4:55 AM

#Llaca

Female
203 posts

danijela • 10 September 2013 at 9:50 AM

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 12 September 2013 at 8:11 PM

Female
116 posts

lululore • 17 September 2013 at 1:31 AM

~~

#meepa

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 28 September 2013 at 1:17 PM

1,239 posts

ilovedoctorwho • 28 September 2013 at 11:41 PM

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 4 October 2013 at 10:05 PM

Female
2,021 posts

ice2505 • 7 October 2013 at 3:13 PM

Female
441 posts

tetra • 11 October 2013 at 10:41 PM

How is everyone doing for the Halloween Fair?
I'm having rotten luck with Mad Science, haven't picked one that isn't poison yet 😊

Travels of Terror is really fun, I like it 😃

101 posts

box • 11 October 2013 at 10:44 PM

Happy Halloween everyone!
I hope every one is having enjoyable seed finding adventures ~['-']~

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 12 October 2013 at 5:11 PM

---
Yeah! The fair is so fun! 😃

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 13 October 2013 at 4:11 AM

I hope everyone is having a great time with the Halloween Fair 😃

So sorry it's been ages since I've posted
----

@iulianna1 @banana @tetromino @box @ice2505 @lululore @danijela @siberian @ilovedoctorwho @puppymaks @wereage @mighty-lair @tralala22
And everyone else (sorry if I've missed you)

Thank you for keeping the thread alive!! 😃

----

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 13 October 2013 at 10:23 AM

@duchess
No problem! Do you know when byfelisa will be back? ☚ī¸

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 13 October 2013 at 10:25 AM

Female
148 posts

siberian • 13 October 2013 at 7:23 PM

Female
441 posts

tetra • 15 October 2013 at 4:03 PM

How's everyone doing today? I hope all is well!
It's Double/Triple Feed Day, great time to collect seeds and EC.

If you're looking for coves to feed why not help @byfelisa with her coves, @contests-r-us and @byfelisa2
😸

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 20 October 2013 at 12:06 AM

@iulianna1 sorry, I don't know when she'll be back; I haven't heard from her in a couple of months ☚ī¸

-------

"Within every bird there is a heart, which gives us new new eggcavers a fun new start!"

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 20 October 2013 at 1:25 PM

@duchess
Neither have I. It makes me worried ☚ī¸

"Within every bird there is a heart, which gives us new new eggcavers a fun new start!"

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 21 October 2013 at 10:28 PM

Good Evening Friends!!

First, I like to thank each and every BOAF Club member that is here. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! ❤ī¸ ❤ī¸

Without getting too personal and wordy, I want to address that due to health issues I was unable to be with you all. Back surgery and spinal injections and a car accident.

Nothing is greater than the friendship, concern and support given me while I was sick and away. 😃

Thanks to those who feed my pets and tried to save them for me. I deeply appreciate it. 😉

You all are the best!! I truly feel so fortunate to gotten to know most of you over the 3 years here at Egg Cave.

Yes, I am back! There will be some much needed updating to the club's website and have to revive the club's account creatures. This will take me a bit of time, but rest assure it won't be too long before we are in full swing again.

In the meantime, I ask that you continue to chat it up and share things here in the forum. You will see my postings each day and can talk to me as well.

A newsletter will not be out until December. There will be mini games and other fun stuff for you to join in though in November.

I hope everyone is enjoying the Halloween Fair going on and wish you all much fun this October around EC. 😊

Have a wonderful evening and lots of {{{HUGS}}}}
to you all tonight!

1,239 posts

ilovedoctorwho • 22 October 2013 at 11:51 PM

@byfelisa "Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

Female
441 posts

tetra • 23 October 2013 at 2:36 AM

Welcome back byfelisa!!! 😃

Hope that your recovery was quick, it's so great to hear from you!!

By all means, take your time! Looking forward to seeing your posts again 😊

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say, "WE WILL, WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."