~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
4 posts

budderrush • 7 March 2014 at 9:34 PM

@byfelisa
can i join?
I have:
Hatched: elge and honk
Eggs: floicol, mo, obarn, perkuey, terron

Some are at sides:
@eaglerush
@budderrush

main:
@phoenixfire, but there are no birds at main.

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 8 March 2014 at 4:32 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 8 March 2014 at 4:39 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT"

Female
5,630 posts

leafpelt • 8 March 2014 at 8:59 PM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT"

Speaking of love, I really need to finish naming every wiset @frost.....

Female
260 posts

hormone • 9 March 2014 at 12:12 AM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Male
1,224 posts

takochu • 9 March 2014 at 6:21 PM

I would like to join and I have mo, macaw, flunny, obarn, perukey, duckbeak and floicol.

@byfelisa

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 9 March 2014 at 6:33 PM

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 9 March 2014 at 7:19 PM

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 9 March 2014 at 10:38 PM

Female
314 posts

firegirl • 10 March 2014 at 9:46 AM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 10 March 2014 at 2:40 PM

Female
806 posts

aedia • 10 March 2014 at 3:16 PM

Deleted • 11 March 2014 at 4:48 AM

@budderrush and @takochu
Sure you can join, and welcome! ❤️
When @byfelisa will be on she will surely cheer you and add you into our Club's member list.

Until then, please, feel free to chat with us in the #BOAFCHAT thread, to take part in the fun games posted on #BOAFFUN and to take a look at our BOAF Club Page, located here: http://byfelisa.net/BA/BOAF.html.
In our Club Page you can see the monthly newsletter, our contest and games going on. 😊

Remember also to post our daily anthem, in this thread only, ONCE in a day, If you want to partecipate in the Monthly Raffle Drawing! 😊

I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with us, and have a nice day! ❤️

Female
260 posts

hormone • 11 March 2014 at 5:50 AM

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 11 March 2014 at 10:28 AM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

3,399 posts

bun • 11 March 2014 at 10:16 PM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 11 March 2014 at 10:18 PM

Female
2 posts

sunwing742 • 12 March 2014 at 11:56 AM

can i join?
i have: kujak i got in a auction
Hatched:none of the other bird eggs i have are hatched
Eggs😱barn,honk and a pyraguin!

I really want to join 😸

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 12 March 2014 at 12:26 PM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 12 March 2014 at 2:27 PM

Female
116 posts

nap • 13 March 2014 at 4:58 AM

Deleted • 13 March 2014 at 5:40 AM

@sunwing742
Sure you can join, and welcome! ❤️
When @byfelisa will be on she will surely cheer you and add you into our Club's member list.

Until then, please, feel free to chat with us in the #BOAFCHAT thread, to take part in the fun games posted on #BOAFFUN and to take a look at our BOAF Club Page, located here: http://byfelisa.net/BA/BOAF.html.
In our Club Page you can see the monthly newsletter, our contest and games going on. 😊

Remember also to post our daily anthem, in this thread only, ONCE in a day, If you want to partecipate in the Monthly Raffle Drawing! 😊

I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with us, and have a nice day! ❤️

Female
260 posts

hormone • 13 March 2014 at 10:47 AM

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 13 March 2014 at 12:55 PM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 13 March 2014 at 2:29 PM

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 14 March 2014 at 8:34 PM

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 14 March 2014 at 9:07 PM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 15 March 2014 at 9:13 AM

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 15 March 2014 at 3:47 PM

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 15 March 2014 at 5:24 PM