~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 10 September 2012 at 8:42 PM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new
eggcavers a fun new start!

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Deleted • 10 September 2012 at 8:43 PM

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 10 September 2012 at 9:06 PM

Hello all BOAF members! I am happy to see everyone getting along and being happy! 😃

Within every bird there is a heart, whitch gives us eggcavers a fun new start!

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 10 September 2012 at 11:00 PM

Hey everyone! Just wanted to post here and maybe chat with my BOAF buddehs 😸 How is everyone? Just to warn you, I won't be on long cause it's getting late =.=

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 10 September 2012 at 11:03 PM

@iulianna1 I'm good, a little bored though 😃 How are you? 😊

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 10 September 2012 at 11:05 PM

@duchess
I'm fine 😸 but yeah, slightly bored and not looking forward to tomorrow. I wish it was still summer (;

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 10 September 2012 at 11:08 PM

@iulianna1 Aw, poor thing, winter can be so cold ^^ I'm in the Southern Hemisphere, so we're just coming into Spring now 😊

What's happening tomorrow?

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 10 September 2012 at 11:13 PM

@duchess
Really? That's cool! And foreign... I cant imagine September being spring 0-0

Not much is happening tomorrow. Just school. The bad part is a doctors appointment ☹️

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 10 September 2012 at 11:15 PM

@iulianna1 Lol, xD To be honest, I can't really imagine it being cold in September either 😃

I hope there's nothing wrong!
I'm sure your doctor's appointment will be fine 😊

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 10 September 2012 at 11:17 PM

@duchess
Heh heh yeah. XD

Yeah, I'm sure your right 😊

Well I gotta go! Maybe I'll see you tomorrow! I'm trying to post here everyday 😉

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 10 September 2012 at 11:18 PM

@iulianna1 Okay, bye-bye 😃

That's good to aim for 😃 Actually, it's one of my goals too 😊

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 10 September 2012 at 11:21 PM

Good Evening Everyone!! 😸

All of the birds eating sunflower seeds in my cove raise their left wings and chirp loudly, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Welcome to the club, @cstarswirl!! 😊😊
It is great to have you join and we hope you will tell us something about yourself. May you have a long and fun stay in the club. Warmest of Hugs!!

@iulianna1, doing okay just really tired as had two doctor appointments today and got poked a lot. I'm feeling a bit optomistic with the new doctor so we will see how it goes. How are you? Is your school doing something special for Halloween this year?

Thank you all for the compliments on the club. We are so happy and pleased you are enjoying talking to each other and joining in the activities. If you ever like to see something added here just let us know. 😊

DarkShadow has been lurking about and has said that boredom might be rearing its little head about and claiming victims. I agree so here is a little fun mini game for everyone to take on and hugs to you all. 😃😃

MINI GAME TIME!!!! YAY!!!!

**REVERSE THE WORD**
(Spell a new word by spelling it backwards)

This can go on until we run out of words to use. 😊

I'll go first and Moderators can play as well.

PART ----- TRAP

PAR ----- RAP

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 10 September 2012 at 11:25 PM

@byfelisa That's a fun game, too bad I can't think of any words right now xD

How have you been recently? 😊 We haven't talked in a while 😊

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 10 September 2012 at 11:34 PM

Hi @duchess!
Thanks, the three letter words are easiest to use. Think of "T" and "B" words. I love word games in general. 😃
Doing okay, just been in a great deal of pain and so sore from the doctors pressing on my skin and poking at painful spots on my body. I feel like a pin cushion. 😋
Besides, that just working and preparing for the last cookout we'll do as it will be Fall here soon.
How are things with you and school? Did you get to enjoy your vacation? I got to go to the lake more this Summer which was very nice, still didn't swim though.

Nite, nite @iulianna and hope you have a good slumber.
Have a great day in school tomorrow. 😸

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 10 September 2012 at 11:40 PM

@byfelisa

Aha, thank you for the hint 😃

Bat --- Tab xD

Aw, that's not very pleasant. I hope you're okay!

A cookout sounds really fun 😊
School is going okay, but I have a feeling my grades will slip a little. I get my results back this Friday, so fingers crossed 😊 I haven't really gone anywhere for my school holidays 😃 I'm just staying home and knitting/crocheting xD

Wow, that sounds amazing! It must have been really beautiful.

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 11 September 2012 at 12:00 AM

You're welcome, @duchess. 😊
See, you got it right off! I realize this could be a fun game when doing the words within a big word game.

By the way, the guessing jar game and the status game you can play. There are certain activities Moderators can join in on. If unsure just ask me. 😃

No, it really hurt and sometimes I think doctors have a sadistic side. LOL They say it is to be sure but I think they like giving someone pain. I'm alright just have to soak in the tub for a while. In the morning will feel a little better. It is mainly the weather and existing conditions that flare up around this time of year.

I'm putting the shopping list together of items we need. I like planning things but they always turn out bigger than I originally wanted. 😋

I'm glad school is okay for you but why do you feel your grades slipping? Do you have more homework and studies than normal? I will root for you that your grades come back great and you can do the happy dance around the house.

Woooo Hoooo!! You knit/crochet?
That is a favorite hobby of mine and have even made some profit from it. Still can't knit good yet but love to crochet. What have you made so far? Have you given anything you made to family and friends as gifts?

Yes, it is so lovely there. I wish I could live on the lakefront. However, I enjoy visiting whenever I can.

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 11 September 2012 at 12:15 AM

@byfelisa It is really fun 😃 I'll try to think of some more 😃

Oh, thank you for letting me know 😊 Where would you like the answers for the Guessing Jar game submitted?

They really do, don't they? xD I'm glad to hear that you'll be better.

I do study a lot (we don't get much homework), but during testing week, I only answered about half of the questions on each test paper >.< The school says that they purposely make the tests really hard (we use a scaling system, so apparently this will help our marks to get scaled up), so perhaps I didn't do to badly, but it was still quite saddening to only answer half the questions.
Aw, thank you, I hope they'll be good 😊

I'm so glad to have me someone who is also interested in knitting/crochet! 😃
Really? Where do you sell them? I was thinking of doing the same thing, but I wasn't sure where to start 😊 Haha, I think I was the other way round, I could knit quite well, and when I went to teach myself how to crochet, I was completely stumped xD But now that I've learned, it's really fun.
I mostly make amigurumi toys, but I'm learning how to make lace. What do you like to make?
I give away a lot of things as gifts 😊

It would be lovely to live very close to a lake 😊 It's great that you can visit though 😊

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 11 September 2012 at 7:04 AM

@byfelisa you never don't answer on mine question >:'( LOL, anyway... is still getting prizes for a MOTM? 😊 I whant Othgog!!!! >:'(
And... i don't understand this game whit.... this spelling... XD

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 11 September 2012 at 3:57 PM

Female
2,043 posts

lynncrow • 11 September 2012 at 6:55 PM

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 11 September 2012 at 8:49 PM

@byfelisa
I hope you're okay. I know doctors appointments can be stressful. I had one today actually xD They had to retake my blood pressure several times because I was so nervous in the beginning that it was higher than it usually was ;D

And the new club activities sound really fun! I will definitely start working on them 😊

@duchess
Hai 😸

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 11 September 2012 at 8:52 PM

@iulianna1 Hello 😃

How are you? 😊

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 11 September 2012 at 9:26 PM

@duchess
I'm good 😃 I'm really excited for these club activities, but I can't do them yet because I'm watching "Monk" on TV 😃

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 11 September 2012 at 10:04 PM

Love the new Mini game ! XD

Deleted • 11 September 2012 at 10:08 PM

SPOT --- TOPS
NEW - WEN

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 11 September 2012 at 11:20 PM

@iulianna1 Yeah, they all sound really fun - I kinda wish I could do them all xD

Monk...I think I've heard of it, is that the funny detective one?

Live --- Evil

Now --- Won

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 12 September 2012 at 5:57 AM

Mortal ---- Latrom (Latrom mean latro on english, latrom is on croat 😊)
Newbie --- Eibwen (name from my school XD)

Deleted • 12 September 2012 at 5:35 PM

Pst...guys, the Update Your Status game hasn't started now I believe. It stars on the 17th. 😊

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 12 September 2012 at 7:30 PM

egg cavers a fun new start!

@duchess
Yeah, I'm gonna try to do some 😊

And yeah, the detective one 😊 i just asked because i was watching it xD

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 12 September 2012 at 7:32 PM

@colette Oh... xD You're right about the status game 😊 Thanks for pointing that out ^^

@iulianna1 I think I remember watching that a couple of times xD