~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Deleted • 14 September 2012 at 6:29 PM

Within every bird, there is no heart, which gives us new
egg cavers a fun new start!

All of the cats in my cove raise their right wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRDS IN SIGHT!"

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 14 September 2012 at 6:57 PM

:: MOST MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE ::
My most memorable experience EVER in school was probably the science fair. As a school, we are very academically oriented. So, last year, one of our assignments was a science fair. My friend and I teamed up and chose our project. The project was on Horizontal Gene Transfer which has to do with genetics (basically we were trying to get cells to pass on their genes and DNA to cells right next to them, without reproduction). The project was really complicated and meant more for college students instead of middle schoolers. My friend and I didn't understand it until after a couple weeks of it being explained to us. We had to start with a LOT of research. Then we began to design the experiment, explaining every step we were going to take. The problem was, we didn't know how we were going to do our experiment!

CONT.D on next post. Can someone please post so I can continue? @funeralforthesun

Deleted • 14 September 2012 at 7:00 PM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

@iulianna1
And a post. c:

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 14 September 2012 at 7:01 PM

@colette
Thanksies 😸

CONT.D
And so the project was delayed until January, two months before the fair. It had to be delayed because we had to get a professional science lab and professors to do it. Finally, we conducted the experiment and, in a chaotic mess of staying up late at night to finish papers and fill out forms and make a poster, we finished. Our school went to the regional fair where a few projects would be chosen to compete at the state competition. My friend and I were SUPER nervous (and I mean REALLY nervous)! But finally, we took our turn and gave our presentation (we practiced the presentation over and over until we were judged). At the awards ceremony, we were the ones chosen to go to the state competition. About a month later, we went to the state competition. Now State was a big thing, it featured the best projects from around the state. My friend and I spent a whole morning waiting for the judges to get to our project. Eventually, they came and we gave our whole speech one last time. However, when the judges left, we felt that our project wouldn't win, that there were too many amazing projects. At about 4pm, everyone was called into the stage for the awards ceremony. And I remember the moment our names were called and everyone's surprise when we won gold in genetics. The cheering of our school. And I think that moment was my most memorable experience in school.

Deleted • 14 September 2012 at 8:41 PM

All of the cats in my cove raise their right wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRDS IN SIGHT!"

Female
1,166 posts

eggs • 14 September 2012 at 10:04 PM

@iulianna1

Great essay! 😸 I do hope you'd win something 😊

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 14 September 2012 at 10:33 PM

@iulianna1 that's such a lovely memory 😊

Deleted • 15 September 2012 at 12:02 AM

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 15 September 2012 at 7:10 AM

@sanibel_18 ok, and i will send PM to @byfelisa

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 15 September 2012 at 10:26 AM

@duchess
@eggs
Thanks 😸 I'm glad you like it! (;

All of the birds in my cove raise their right wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRDS IN SIGHT!"

Female
369 posts

invisiblefly • 15 September 2012 at 10:33 AM

I would like to join!
@byfelisa

I wish i could be a bird! 😊

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 15 September 2012 at 12:54 PM

@muzb welcome! If you love birds and if you have min. 1 bird in your cove you are welcome!

3,153 posts

sanibel_18 • 15 September 2012 at 2:09 PM

@puppymaks okay😊

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 15 September 2012 at 3:19 PM

@sanibel_18 wanna chat? I just come but i forget log off XD I'm so sad... ;~; If you whant i will tell to you only in PM ☹️

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 15 September 2012 at 8:23 PM

@muzb Welcome to the BOAF club 😃

Female
369 posts

invisiblefly • 15 September 2012 at 8:24 PM

yay! thanks! ill start helping other people's birds!

Deleted • 15 September 2012 at 8:25 PM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Hey guys, could you take the survey in my status? c: That'd make me happy, lol. {pst...it's the original survey.}

Deleted • 15 September 2012 at 8:53 PM

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 15 September 2012 at 8:59 PM

@muzb

WELCOME TO BOAF CLUB! 😃
If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to contact @byfelisa, me or the other moderators of the club. 😃

Have a great day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@colette
Good luck with the survey. I am sure several members of the club will participate. I can't right now due to homework.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
REMEMBER TO POST THE ANTHEM! 😃

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 15 September 2012 at 10:46 PM

@muzb
Welcome to the club! I'm sure you'll love it here! It's really fun! 😃

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 15 September 2012 at 11:14 PM

C:

Female
369 posts

invisiblefly • 16 September 2012 at 8:28 AM

All of the birds in my cove raise their right wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRDS IN SIGHT!"

😊

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 16 September 2012 at 10:53 AM

😃 😃 😃

Female
9 posts

c3l3st32003 • 16 September 2012 at 11:57 AM

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 16 September 2012 at 12:08 PM

:: MOST MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE ::

Well... it was been rain day, i was scared and i late in school... Teacher was bee soo angry but... then she tell me...: Karla, you maybe late but we will see how ou will late in test... I was totaly forget on it! "o" Nuuu! She give me test... i was looking, all my friend was bee simle. I was almost start crying... but after 2 days when she give tests to us, i was have 98/100%!!! 😃 That is good because all orthers was mahe max. 83/100% i was been so happy, then i was start laught: "ha,ha, why you was laught to me? Now i'm better than you! 😃 HAHAH! 😃" I was been reeeeealy happy i was been only girl/boy who got 5 from that test! All orthers 4,3,and there was been muuuch 2 and little (3-4) 1, i was bee only who got 5 from that test! My mum make me pancakeks when i come home Wheee! 😊 And on that day i forget... i was running in WC XD And... one boy (who i love (pssst)) was come out and if my running, i was been so fast so i... Kiss him, completely by accident 😊 😈 *hugs*
@byfelisa

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 16 September 2012 at 3:34 PM

8 posts

chowchow2011 • 16 September 2012 at 7:30 PM

Sorry guys... I've been really sick... even ask @chowchow2012

right sis?

had an lung infection

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 16 September 2012 at 9:55 PM

@chowchow2011
Aww, I'm sorry you've been sick. I hope everything gets better

Male
2,760 posts

fakeworld • 16 September 2012 at 10:49 PM

@byfelisa Can I join?

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 17 September 2012 at 2:06 AM

@fakeworld

WELCOME TO THE BOAF CLUB! 😃 @byfelisa will add you to the members list.

If you have any questions or need help feel free to ask me or any of the other moderators of the club.

Have a great day and remember to post the anthem whenever you can. ^^