~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Deleted • 19 September 2012 at 4:59 PM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new
egg cavers a fun new start!

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

@essieh
Because we are featuring the Floicol and it told us to put the Floicol in our status. xDD

Female
521 posts

himaja • 19 September 2012 at 5:02 PM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

I have a macaw and a honk.

Female
1,175 posts

lucky_cricket • 19 September 2012 at 5:08 PM

@byfelisa May I join? I have drem and elge!

Female
9 posts

c3l3st32003 • 19 September 2012 at 7:18 PM

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 20 September 2012 at 2:46 AM

@puppymaks
sure! 😃

@rosaline_kaye

If you leave we will all miss you. ☚ī¸

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 20 September 2012 at 2:47 AM

@tikimaki i'm busy now, i can maybe because i'm on informatic 😋 Computer is soooooo sloooooow... 😋

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 20 September 2012 at 2:48 AM

@puppymaks

That's ok! I hate slow computers.

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 20 September 2012 at 11:01 AM

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 20 September 2012 at 5:46 PM

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 20 September 2012 at 5:57 PM

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!
@tikimaki
Can you please post so I can continue my memorable moment? 😊

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 20 September 2012 at 7:16 PM

@chowchow2012

Sure np.

Female
552 posts

tonto67 • 20 September 2012 at 7:17 PM

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 20 September 2012 at 7:18 PM

I hope everyones having a great time in the BOAF club!

Female
2,043 posts

lynncrow • 20 September 2012 at 7:26 PM

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 20 September 2012 at 8:58 PM

I'm sooo sorry I haven't posted the past three days! D: I've been swamped at school. ☚ī¸ so I'm sorry.

But i hope everyone's been doing well. Any updates? (;

Deleted • 20 September 2012 at 8:59 PM

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 20 September 2012 at 9:40 PM

@iulianna1

That's ok. 😋 Lot's of members have school and can only post on the weekends.
There are no major updates so don't worry about it.
I appreciate the dedication towards the club, thank you! 😃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 21 September 2012 at 2:53 AM

@lucky_cricket Welcome to the BOAF club 😃

@iulianna1 It's okay, you post really often anyway 😊 How have you been?

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 21 September 2012 at 3:38 AM

anyone whant chat? I mean... I can't bee so long here but... XD Just to i say morning eggcave!

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 21 September 2012 at 10:58 AM

C: happy Friday to All C:

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 21 September 2012 at 2:04 PM

I have one reason for cry... Well.... I love one boy, and he was ALWAYS looking at me when i'm in school, and one time he kiss me 😸 *all BOAF members if you read my school poem you will now for that kiss* But i today i was go on him facebook profile and i see... him picture whit one girl, that girl is my best friend, and thet girl now to i love him, AND THAT GIRL NOW TO I WILL GIVE ANYTHING FOR HIM!!! She now all that because she is MY BEST FRIEND, and her boyfrien was been my cusin, and she broke whit him when he give her iPhone (she was been whit him only because that, because my cousin have 4 iPhones) and then she broke... And now, i'm all in tiers when i see that picture, she and HIM are on that picture and they kissing and there writing: "i love you" and that girl "al i love you too sweetheart ❤ī¸" i hate that boy from now, and i have my best friend of now... I still crying... :'(

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 21 September 2012 at 3:59 PM

@funeralforthesun
Can yo give me a post so I continue my memorable moment? 😸 Happy friday to you to!

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 21 September 2012 at 4:47 PM

Sure thang C:
Post xD I'm going to a haunted trail tonight ! ~

@chowchow2012

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 21 September 2012 at 4:55 PM

@funeralforthesun lol XD thank you ^^

::MY MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT:: (cont'd)
OK back to my moment so on the second day of going to camp
we went on this thing called the aerial park. Basically a suspense of ropes tied to trees that you walk on. (really fun and completely safe we wore harnesses of course) Yes I'm weird again and the thing is I actually LOVE heights. Yeah weird... So we were walking the thing and then at then end we got to go on this zip line (the only way down of the park) I loved the way it felt. There was wind in my face and the view was beauteously an amazing scene. It only lasted a short while but I loved that part. I shall remember it forever!

THE END

@byfelisa
❤ī¸ ~chowie

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 21 September 2012 at 5:12 PM

@funeralforthesun
Happy Friday too! But actually here in Australia it's Saturday. 😋

@chowchow2012
That is a wonderful memory. 😸 Yeah I like heights too, except for when it's not safe. 😋

Female
2,043 posts

lynncrow • 21 September 2012 at 5:57 PM

Deleted • 21 September 2012 at 9:45 PM

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 22 September 2012 at 5:22 AM

@colette i love when "rich" users (about "rich" i mean to they have GOOOOD creatures) put for featured some common 😸

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 22 September 2012 at 10:49 AM

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!! 😸

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 22 September 2012 at 1:38 PM

@chowchow2012 i can't have greeat weekend now... ☚ī¸ Read my post up of your... and...
@chowchow2012 thank you for asking me some stupid questions and make me happy ❤ī¸ And you are one of my BFF's ❤ī¸
@_piano_pokemon_ thank you for begging such of good friend... and... do you maybe finally remember me on old account? 😋 and you are one of my BFF's ❤ī¸
@karamel thanks for givng me my first creature and EC ❤ī¸ You are too one of my BFF's ❤ī¸
@sanibel_18 thank you for... everything, you are realy special girl ❤ī¸ and you are one of my BFF'S ❤ī¸
@world thank you for give me to i spend all your money xD But i don't spend all... but... you help me, and you are one of my BFF's ❤ī¸
@julie thank you for not telling to anyone... you now for what XD I will try to help you... whit you now what XD And you are one of my BFF's ❤ī¸
@byfelisa thank you for making this club, i meet much new peoples here ❤ī¸ And... can i join for this contest whit an Floicol? And you are one of my BFF's ❤ī¸
@Ian thanks for making this site and posting on my wall ❤ī¸ And you are one ot my BFF's ❤ī¸