~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 2 October 2012 at 9:33 PM

@tikimaki
@menagerie
No problem ^^

And daily, you could post the anthem (as you know) and take part in this forum thread like doing contests and trivias or just chatting which is also fun 😊 I hope you like it here! If you have any questions you can ask me. (;

Female
117 posts

menagerie • 2 October 2012 at 9:37 PM

@iulianna1 Thank you very much! I'll be sure to post the anthem every day 😊

I would love to chat with you if you'd like~

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 2 October 2012 at 9:38 PM

@menagerie
Of course! I'd love to! 😊 So how are you liking October so far? 😸

Female
117 posts

menagerie • 2 October 2012 at 9:39 PM

@iulianna1 I love October 😊 The new creatures are all lovely, and of course I can't wait for Halloween!

How about you?

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 2 October 2012 at 9:41 PM

@menagerie
Yeah! I'm loving October so far and I can't wait for the Halloween bash. Every year Egg Cave has a type of Halloween party and we get many new creatures 😃

Female
117 posts

menagerie • 2 October 2012 at 9:43 PM

@iulianna1 Wow! That sounds so exciting! I hope some of the creatures will be cave creatures, because I can't get CC ^^

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 2 October 2012 at 9:44 PM

HERE ARE SOME BIRD FACTS I FOUND....

1. The Albatross has a wing span of up to 14 feet and only needs to land once every couple of years to breed. They can travel hundreds of thousands of miles each flight.

2. The biggest bird in the world is the ostrich, which can grow up to nine feet tall.

3. A flamingo can eat only when its head is upside down.

4. Some male songbirds sing more than 2000 times each day.

5. The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds.

6. The bones of a pigeon weigh less than its feathers.

7. The fastest bird is the Spine-tailed swift, clocked at speeds of up to 220 miles per hour.

8. The hummingbird is the only bird that can fly backwards.

9.Owls have eyeballs that are tubular in shape, because of this, they cannot move their eyes.

10. A woodpecker can peck twenty times a second.

Why not post your own bird fact? Feel free to post! 😃

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 2 October 2012 at 9:45 PM

@menagerie
Yep, that's the best part. They're all cave creatures 😃 😃 The Halloween bash is really fun! I can't wait! 😃

Female
117 posts

menagerie • 2 October 2012 at 9:49 PM

@tikimaki Those are such interesting facts!

@iulianna1 That's wonderful to hear! I'm so excited now ~ I can't wait~

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 2 October 2012 at 9:51 PM

@menagerie
No problem. I thought they were interesting too. ^^

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 2 October 2012 at 10:03 PM

@menagerie
Yeah, it's going to be amazing! 😃

Female
1,219 posts

nousernamesleft • 3 October 2012 at 2:25 AM

@byfelisa
Could I join? 😊

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 3 October 2012 at 2:28 AM

@nousernamesleft

Sure! WELCOME TO THE CLUB! 😃

If you need any help feel free to ask myself or any of the other mods of the club. @byfelisa will add you to the members list.

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 3 October 2012 at 4:36 AM

@nousernamesleft Welcome to the BOAF club! 😃 Feel free to ask if you have any questions 😊

Female
1,219 posts

nousernamesleft • 3 October 2012 at 4:36 AM

@duchess
Thank you.

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 3 October 2012 at 5:15 AM

@iulianna1 and i hope 😋 Nice to meating you ❤ī¸
@tikimaki ugh... ok :/ But just to you now i can't wait 😋

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new
egg cavers a fun new start!

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
2,043 posts

lynncrow • 3 October 2012 at 8:25 AM

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 3 October 2012 at 11:21 AM

---

@lynncrow how are you dear? 😸 I'm reeealy bad because my first cusin... well... Him parrot fly away and i was going everywhere to I find it, i was go to 3 city of bluck's on top flor and looking with binoculars and then i was don't whant give binocular to him and he hit me in rib and liver whit him leg :/ I was just whant help him, i was walking to top of hill (yes, true, i was go to top of hill to i take him parrot but i was can't because when i come to her he fly away :/) and i was need 2 hours to come there and then because i was don't whhant give him fuc*i* binocular he hit me in rib and liver whit leg :/ Is that fair? ☚ī¸

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 3 October 2012 at 11:40 AM

I miss @byfelisa !! D:

Female
2,043 posts

lynncrow • 3 October 2012 at 1:25 PM

@puppymaks

ive been pretty good ^^

Aw im sorry ...no that doesnt seem fair at all >,<

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 3 October 2012 at 3:57 PM

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 3 October 2012 at 4:31 PM

Happy October Everyone!! 😊😊

How is everyone? I'm sorry for my extreme hiatus. ☚ī¸ Things at home are much better and so is my health. My home computer is totally fixed now.

Thank you so very much for being awesome members!!! Thanks for the great chatting & participation, truly fantastic job to our Moderators too. 😊

We have reach 54 pages and 8 new members joined us in September.

A warm and jolly welcome to @muzb, @fakeworld, @himaja, @lucky_cricket, @pinkstarbritney, @yuki321, @menagerie & @nousernamesleft. Make yourselves at home! Please feel free to talk and share interesting things with us, most of all have FUN. 😃

The October Newsletter will be out tomorrow. Disbursement of prizes will be given out shortly afterwards.

All September end of the month news will be included and this is in addition to all winners in the Contests, Activities, MOTM Recognition Award & Monthly Drawing.

I will be on and off responding tonight, may you all have an amazing day. 😸 HUGS 😸

Female
2,043 posts

lynncrow • 3 October 2012 at 4:34 PM

@byfelisa

I'm glad you've been feeling better ^^.

Everyone missed you while you were away XP.

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 3 October 2012 at 4:39 PM

Thanks, @lynncrow! 😊
It usually happens that I take sick end of the summer or around mid-winter. I have two auto-immune diseases so always trying to keep my immune system boosted well. It is a hard balance when you through diabetes in the mix. 😋
How are you? I hope this month is very kind to you!

Female
2,043 posts

lynncrow • 3 October 2012 at 4:40 PM

@byfelisa

Ah.

I've been pretty good. ^^

I hope it is too XD.

What do you think of the new CC creatures XP

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 3 October 2012 at 4:55 PM

I'm so happy things for you have been good, @lynncrow.

October is my birthday month so always partial to the fall and any activities that make the month special.

They look beautiful, I love all the stages of the three monthlies. The Rencup egg is really lovely! 😊

Deleted • 3 October 2012 at 5:04 PM

----

Hey @byfelisa! 😊 Nice to see you again. I'm excited for the next newsletter.

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 3 October 2012 at 5:26 PM

Hi @colette! Thank you, how has your day been so far?

Awww, well it will be interesting and hopefully everyone will enjoy the new events for the month. I'm glad you are excited. I can't wait to see everyone's reaction to the newsletter. 😃

I have to finish the poll tonight and still have to update the main graphic with the new motto.

You were terrific with the Anthem posting last month.
Thank you, it means a lot to see you so active since you joined us. Which monthly creature is the cutest to you between the Oscoa and Encalop? Just curious! hehehe

Deleted • 3 October 2012 at 5:37 PM

@byfelisa
My day has been great. c: How about yours?

Hmmm, I think Encalop. It's a little hard to decide though. I think I like the Encalop's eyes more. What's your favorite of the monthlies?

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 3 October 2012 at 5:52 PM

I love as you know cats, birds, horses and mythical creatures. The Encalop in that it is very different and so distinctive in its detail, therefore, it is my favorite. 😃

It has been a long day already for me and should take a nap soon, @colette. I did get most things done before 5 pm so a terrific day in all. Thanks for asking! 😊
Don't you just love when you have a great day? Cool, it is so nice you had one too. Jean is my mother's name, a good nick for the pet you are featuring for your profile.