~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
2,043 posts

lynncrow • 30 October 2012 at 1:05 AM

@byfelisa

its loud enough that i turned up my ipod to drown out the noise XP

the rain doesnt seem to be stopping any time soon either XP

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 30 October 2012 at 1:12 AM

Awww, @lynncrow. I guess it is time to take the air conditioner out the front living room window. 😋

It is probably going to rain tomorrow all day too.
I don't see it stopping anytime soon, unfortunately.

I have music playing as well to keep my nerves calm.
It sounds a bit spooky after awhile of listening to the wind. I'm glad you got your ipod to block the noise out.

What kind of music do you listen to mostly?
I love POP, ROCK and R&B but got to have COUNTRY.
Actually, I listen to music by my mood and really quite an eclectic. I have a variety of music genre, even world music delights me.

Female
2,043 posts

lynncrow • 30 October 2012 at 1:15 AM

@byfelisa

XD lol

i listen to anything but some country and rap ^^

the type of music i prefer depends on what im doing XP

if im trying to relax or sleep i listen to musical pieces, mainly piano XP

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 30 October 2012 at 1:43 AM

I don't know why but some modern country isn't as good as the old time songs. Same with Rap I prefer the old school style. It had messages and meaning back then. I could care less who has bling, girls and cars. LOL
Besides, I get a headache easily to some rap music.

Mood is a factor, but it does depend on what you are doing at the time, you are so right. 😊

I love musicals, showtunes to relax by but classical jazz or piano compositions work just as fine.

My grandfather on my father's side was a musician. I think I have his love for music in general. =)

Female
2,043 posts

lynncrow • 30 October 2012 at 1:46 AM

@byfelisa

Yeah, to me the older country songs have more feeling XP. I feel the same way about rap XD.

That's cool ^^.

I think I need to go to bed now before the storm gets so bad I can't sleep XP.

Female
117 posts

menagerie • 30 October 2012 at 1:49 AM

@monkeymoo993 I'm glad to hear that ❤️ Feel free to talk to me at any time~

Congratulations to all of the winners!!! ❤️

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new
egg cavers a fun new start!

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Wishing everyone a wonderful day~

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 30 October 2012 at 1:51 AM

I like both Bach and Mozart. However, I think I'm more of a Mozart fan.

Yes, it is true. If you listen it is not hard to tell the old songs they put more of everything into it; even soul.

Oh, you are quite right! It is pretty late/early in the morning now. I should be getting things wrapped up soon so can get enough rest.

May you sleep well and have the sweetest of dreams, @lynncrow. Thanks, I'm glad we got to talk some. 😸

Morning to you @menagerie! 😊
Thank you and may you have a wonderful day too.

Hi @lululore, how are you? Thank you. I hope yours was pleasant and great to see your post. 😃

Good night everyone! DarkestShadow has already retired and wished you all a grand evening/morning.

I will be back in the afternoon and will post a mini-game as well as other news.

May you all have a terrific time with the Plot event and gather as much seeds as you can. I still have a ways to go. Happy, Happy Halloween Everyone!! 😸

Female
336 posts

honk • 30 October 2012 at 3:29 AM

@byfelisa
can I join ? i love birds

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 30 October 2012 at 3:45 AM

@monkeymoo993

^^

@lululore

Thanks. 😃

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Deleted • 30 October 2012 at 3:53 AM

Female
1,166 posts

eggs • 30 October 2012 at 4:49 AM

@byfelisa

😊 I won something!! 😊 Thank you so much, byfelisa! ❤️ Aww, I love the wiset 😸

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 30 October 2012 at 4:51 AM

@eggs

Congrats. 😃

Female
1,166 posts

eggs • 30 October 2012 at 4:52 AM

@tikimaki

Thank you! 😸

Female
2,043 posts

lynncrow • 30 October 2012 at 12:46 PM

Female
319 posts

monkeymoo993 • 30 October 2012 at 1:59 PM

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!" 😃DDD

@byfelisa have you listened to rachmaninoff? debussy? scriabin? 😃 those are my fav composers

just curious who has been affected by hurricane sandy? my school is closed for a while 😋

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 30 October 2012 at 2:21 PM

@byfelisa thank for happy halloween 😊 And to you too 😊 Can be online for two days, it is... day of deads, and ym granpa and granma died so i need to go in Bosna and Herzegovina 😊 But I can't wait for mini-games today! 😃 Hope I'll will can play it 😊

--

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!" 😊

--

HAPPY HALOWEEN EVERYONE!!! 😃

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 30 October 2012 at 4:58 PM

Deleted • 30 October 2012 at 4:59 PM

@byfelisa
Thank you!

😊 And congrats to everybody.

Female
2,021 posts

ice2505 • 30 October 2012 at 7:43 PM

@byfelisa yay!! thankies!

Female
1,016 posts

funeralforthesun • 30 October 2012 at 7:56 PM

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 30 October 2012 at 8:25 PM

So is the new anthem is "Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!" along with the first anthem? I haven't been on in awhile so I have no idea xD

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 30 October 2012 at 10:16 PM

@byfelisa
😃 😃 Thanks so much! I can't believe I'm MOTM! 😱 Congrats to everyone else and I wanted to send a halloween shoutout to the club:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS! 😃

~

Female
117 posts

menagerie • 31 October 2012 at 1:43 AM

@byfelisa Thank you and good morning! 😊 Thank you for creating this wonderful club, it is so much fun to participate in!

Wishing everyone a Happy Halloween!!!~

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 31 October 2012 at 1:47 AM

Happy Halloween 😃

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 31 October 2012 at 1:56 AM

@honk

WELCOME TO THE BOAF CLUB!
If you have any question or need help relating to the club feel free to ask myself or any of the other members of the club. ^^
@byfelisa will add you to the members list. 😃

Have a wonderful day. ^^

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 31 October 2012 at 1:59 AM

@honk, Welcome to the BOAF club 😊

Female
116 posts

lululore • 31 October 2012 at 2:00 AM

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! 😃

@byfelisa

I'm alright. I lost my phone somewhere in my house, so right now I'm frantically searching =_= why I can't seem to find it, I don't even know :T

Female
336 posts

honk • 31 October 2012 at 2:06 AM

@tikimaki
@duchess
Thank you very much

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 31 October 2012 at 2:07 AM

@honk

No problem. Remember to post the anthem daily or when you can...

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 31 October 2012 at 5:45 AM

Good Morning & Happy Halloween!! 😸:3

DarkestShadow along with the rest of the birds in my cove, all raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

You are most certainly welcome to all participants and thank you for taking time to enter contests and games. Glad you are doing okay @lululore but hope you find your phone very soon. 😃

Please help me welcome a new member among us, @honk!! A big welcome hug and please feel at home as we are all friends and care here. If you should need anything the moderators here are at your service. 😊

I have jury duty today so have to go and get some more shut eye in case I have to serve. I'm hoping it will be a short day but in either case I will post the mini-game and other goodies once I get home.

**Don't forget to get out there and TRICK or TREAT today at your club members' coves and have fun for the day. I will do my part also. **

Should you have any questions please let tikimaki know. Any suggestions for games, @duchess is available so let her know.

Hugs to everyone and have a howling good time!! 😸