~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 3 November 2012 at 9:08 PM

YAY Welcome to BOAF Club, @jaguar!!
You will find yourself in great company and the mods of the club are here for you. Do ask questions if you have any, even your fellow bird lovers will assist too.
I will make your member badge and add you to the member list and thank you for joining. Bird hugs and 😸😊

Evening @marie_lily and glad to see you have time to post and have fun with us. You need only post once to be entered into the drawing monthly but the more you post the anthem the bigger chance of the win and prize.
Plus, this is also for showing pride in the club and being a part of a collective (all members). Hope that answer your question and hugs! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you, @lululore and a pleasure believe me. LOL, take your time then and hope you get what you really want the most.

@tear, what other nick are you here on EC? No, I'm not aware of you switching mains, sorry. I will alter the member list then so let me know & keep the cc.

Why thank you, @nousernamesleft but too humble to feel that way and besides the real mods of EC and the mods that run BOAF with me are much more awesome than me. Appreciate the compliment though. 😸 Enjoy a very pleasant evening!

That is great, @colette. I'm great thanks, just have a few more tests as the results weren't what they expected from the MRIs. I will keep you informed.

Deleted • 3 November 2012 at 9:10 PM

@byfelisa My old main was @essieh, and you sent me CC there as well. Sure I can keep it? It feels a bit unfair as I now won 200 CC.

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 3 November 2012 at 9:12 PM

@byfelisa

I'm glad that now I have more time to get engaged in the club. 😊 Are we allowed to suggest ideas for games and such? If so, should we post here or by PM?

Thanks! I was confused at first on why everyone was posting the same thing. xD Of course! I'm proud that I love birds, haha. πŸ˜ƒ

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 3 November 2012 at 9:24 PM

Consider it a bonus @tear, since you had time away from the club and then tried to be active and I didn't forget that and though the randomizer didn't pick your name then, you are awarded it for that previous time and now. 😸 I will update the member list and your badge and thanks for letting me know. Hugs

It is a thrill to know you will have time now, @marie_lily.
That is fantastic and yes you can post them here or send the suggestions to @duchess. She also as has time will help me coordinate games for the club. Thanks, we can use ideas especially with holidays coming up soon. πŸ˜ƒ
Oh, I can imagine it is confusing. However, it is as you can post because not everyone can each day.
Cool, birds are so beautiful and like other creatures have their own interesting facets to them. It kills me how they have different personalities and the same species; even family hatchlings. Hehehe 😊

Deleted • 3 November 2012 at 9:28 PM

@byfelisa Aww, thank you. 😊 *hug* Im sure Ill have more time soon!

Female
2,578 posts

sotheavey • 3 November 2012 at 9:32 PM

@byfelisa
May I join? I have a Solis and Wiset 😸

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 3 November 2012 at 9:35 PM

@byfelisa

Okay, thanks! I'll be happy to try and come up with fun game ideas for the holidays. It will be a merry winter here, I can just feel it - haha. Is the "badge" for being a member imaginary or real? I am sort of confused... xP

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 3 November 2012 at 9:39 PM

@sotheavey

WELCOME TO THE BOAF CLUB! ^^

If you have any questions or need help feel free to ask me or any of the other moderators of the club! ^^
@byfelisa will add you to the members list! XD

Remember to post the anthem daily or when you can.

Have a great day. πŸ˜ƒ

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 3 November 2012 at 9:42 PM

@byfelisa

I know it's a little late, but may I join?

Female
2,578 posts

sotheavey • 3 November 2012 at 9:43 PM

@tikimaki
Ah thank you for the warm welcome.

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
116 posts

lululore • 3 November 2012 at 9:51 PM

blah~ nvm 😊

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 3 November 2012 at 9:56 PM

You're welcome @tear. 😸

Hello @tikimaki!! 😊 How are you today?
Thank you for being so outstanding always. πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome @sotheavey and hugs to you. Thanks for joining us and hope you will enjoy your time in the club. I see you are pledging the anthem, fantastic! Feel free to share something about yourself and if you need anything just let us mods know. 😊

Awww, you're so kind and thank you @marie_lily.
I know it will be enjoyable the games you come up with.
Yes, I believe it will be lots of merriment over the holiday season. The badge is real, I make them in Paint Shop Pro X (my favorite version since PSP 8) and then upload the badges to my web host and alter the html for the page. I just have to find time to update the page and make the new badges this weekend plus the new motto on our club's banner.

It is never too late to join and so happy you are able to now, @pirateseaz. Welcome aboard and hugs!! May you have fun here with us each month. How are you? It has been a long while since we talked. 😸

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 3 November 2012 at 9:57 PM

@byfelisa

Yeah, it has been awhile. I'm doing good, still loving eggcave.

Non-binary
589 posts

geefriend45 • 3 November 2012 at 9:59 PM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new
egg cavers a fun new start!

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

'Ello everyone! πŸ˜ƒ

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 3 November 2012 at 10:04 PM

Great to hear, I'm really happy you are doing good @pirateseaz. 😊
Yes, same here. It is unbelievable how years can go by fast and you still feel the same way about a place you frequent each day.
I hope you will continue to love it here at EC along with your friends and new ones you meet.
It is the reason I created the club, though, I loved the Mo Club owned by @tikimaki and it inspired me even more to go forward with it.
There are days when I feel so sore or not so good and come on EC and feel much better once around everyone. πŸ˜ƒ

Hello @geefriend45, are you having a good day?

Female
1,219 posts

nousernamesleft • 3 November 2012 at 10:08 PM

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Deleted • 3 November 2012 at 10:09 PM

@byfelisa
Oh, okay. That'd be splendid if you could do that. 😊

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 3 November 2012 at 10:10 PM

@byfelisa

The holiday season is my favorite time of the year, so I am inspired to create some fun for everyone. Hmmm... I think an idea is dawning on me. πŸ˜ƒ Wow. Where can I view the badges? (:

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 3 November 2012 at 10:14 PM

@byfelisa
Sorry for not replying soon. I have lots of assignments to get done over the next two days. XD

I'm good. Lot of assignments but otherwise good. ^^
How are you today?

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 3 November 2012 at 10:15 PM

@byfelisa
Have the November activities been posted or are they on their way? I'm trying to help think about some things or mini quizzes we could do. 😊

Female
2,578 posts

sotheavey • 3 November 2012 at 10:16 PM

@byfelisa
Ah well I guess I will share something.

My name is Jane and I like unicorns and glitter. So hello everyone XD

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 3 November 2012 at 10:19 PM

@sotheavey

Hello XD

Nice name. ^^

Female
2,578 posts

sotheavey • 3 November 2012 at 10:21 PM

@tikimaki
Thanks

but I usually liked being called Jay (mah nickname)

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 3 November 2012 at 10:22 PM

@sotheavey

OK Jay. πŸ˜‹

Female
2,578 posts

sotheavey • 3 November 2012 at 10:23 PM

@tikimaki
Thanks Tiki πŸ˜‹

Mind if I call you Tiki? XD

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 3 November 2012 at 10:25 PM

@sotheavey
Not at all. ^^
One of my friends nick named me that and some of my other Egg Cave friends call me that. XD

Female
2,578 posts

sotheavey • 3 November 2012 at 10:29 PM

@tikimaki
Alright then Tiki πŸ˜‰

Female
2,043 posts

lynncrow • 3 November 2012 at 10:29 PM

@byfelisa

^^ my week has been pretty good ^^ ...still busy though XP

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new
egg cavers a fun new start!

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 3 November 2012 at 10:33 PM

@sotheavey

Sure thing Jay. XD

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 3 November 2012 at 10:49 PM

@jaguar Welcome to the BOAF Club πŸ˜ƒ I hope you have wonderful time being part of it 😊

@byfelisa, How are you today? 😊