The Mysterious Asteroid Game.

in Forum Games

Female
3,546 posts

spirithawk • 6 July 2012 at 7:03 PM

You know how if you didn't get a creature from the Mysterious Asteroid it says something like "A Yeep randomly attacked you before you could get the egg!" or something? And if you do get one, well, I don't know since I never have.

Here, just make up your own reason(s) why you didn't get a creature from the MA. (Make it random too. xD)

I'll start.

The Asteroid randomly rolled away and said that it won't give you any eggs because it doesn't like you.

#HawkyTopics
#HawkyGames

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 6 July 2012 at 7:05 PM

The citizens of Ark started to chase you with soap because the Asteroid is dirty..guess you will have to come back later tomorrow.

Other
3,225 posts

pipkitten • 6 July 2012 at 7:06 PM

The Asteroid rudely informed you that today is its day off. ...Guess you'll just have to come back tomorrow.

Female
2,231 posts

mewlynnmagic • 6 July 2012 at 7:09 PM

CONGRATULATIONS! The Asteroid was feeling generous today. It did some of its Voodoo Magic, and *poof!* It gave you a Yeep! "Thanks!" you said, and the Asteroid poofed. Wait.... this isn't an alien! Guess you'll have to come back tomorrow so the Asteroid can re-poof.

Female
40 posts

classicaljitters • 6 July 2012 at 7:15 PM

The Asteroid was randomly surrounded by a pack of visicous Klenex boxes to protect it... guess you'll have to come back tomorrow.

Female
2,231 posts

mewlynnmagic • 6 July 2012 at 7:17 PM

When you came to the Asteroid, it apologized to you. He forgot to buy aliens on eBay. Guess you'll have to come back tomorrow.

Female
3,546 posts

spirithawk • 6 July 2012 at 8:36 PM

xDDD You guys are so seeeeleeee.

Female
69 posts

dragonkat • 6 July 2012 at 10:20 PM

As you looked at the egg, it started to vanish. You try in vain to grab it before it is gone. You walk away, disappointed. Guess you'll have to come back tomorrow.

Deleted • 6 July 2012 at 10:23 PM

You go to the Mysterious asteriod,and it is cracked open.Then it starts to shake and it rocketed towrds the sky.Guess you have to come back tomorrw. 😈

5,632 posts

linpug • 6 July 2012 at 10:32 PM

You walk up to The Mysterious Asteroid very carefully...

The mysterious asteroid forgot to restock on aliens. Guess you'll have to come back tomorrow.

Female
3,546 posts

spirithawk • 6 July 2012 at 10:32 PM

LOL. Laughing so hard that I can't feel my stomach anymore.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 6 July 2012 at 10:35 PM

Oops!
A herd of Horsica's started a stampied so you didnt have time to get the egg. Sorry! Come back tomorrow.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 6 July 2012 at 10:36 PM

You start to the first egg and-oh no, it's... Hatching? A brios pops out and eats the other eggs.
Oh darn.

Female
3,546 posts

spirithawk • 7 July 2012 at 6:01 PM

xD

Male
35 posts

awesomeman • 7 July 2012 at 6:04 PM

A Tasma came by and picked up the egg you were trying to steal...try again in 24 hours.

Female
1,339 posts

kalateevolk • 7 July 2012 at 6:06 PM

Hurricane force winds sweep you off you feet into an abyss that lead you back home.

Female
916 posts

darcy_vasquez • 7 July 2012 at 6:10 PM

Oh no! When you came near the Egg, a Luvlei came by and distracted you while the egg rolled away. Come back in a month.

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 7 July 2012 at 6:11 PM

And find a huge que of angry-looking Arkians, apparently waiting for their turn. The one infront of you complains that she has been waiting 3 hours already. Guess you'll have to come back tomorrow.

Female
1,339 posts

kalateevolk • 7 July 2012 at 6:41 PM

Snap! The egg you approached was an angrey mother Yeep! It beat you up and threw you over the egde of the creek. Have to swim back tomarrow ☚ī¸

Female
3,546 posts

spirithawk • 8 July 2012 at 5:18 PM

LOL. 8D

Female
2,231 posts

mewlynnmagic • 8 July 2012 at 5:29 PM

As you walked up to the Mysterious Asteroid, a Luvlei hypnotized you, and as you were hypnotized a hoard of Mekiis stole all the eggs. Guess you'll have to come by tomorrow.

~

You: Hai, Asteroid!

Asteroid: What are you doing here? I'm getting ready for my piano lesson!

You: Oh, guess I'll come by tomorrow.

~

You see the Asteroid shrunken and sad. You decide to have a conversation.

You: Hi, Asteroid.

Asteroid: Go away. I'm mad.

The Asteroid explodes and you get blasted off. Guess you'll have to come by tomorrow.

@spirithawk c:

Female
3,546 posts

spirithawk • 8 July 2012 at 5:30 PM

ROFL. xD

My stomach hurts from laughing so much. xC

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 8 July 2012 at 5:52 PM

EDIT:-
Oops, I got my posts mixed up with a PM and the forums XD

As you approach the Asteroid, it starts to rain causing a flash flood because of which the asteroid floats away. Guess you'll have to find it tomorrow in it's new location

5,632 posts

linpug • 8 July 2012 at 5:58 PM

You see a huge line of weary and angry arkians that in line waiting for their turn. You ask a girl at the front of the line and she explains that she has been waiting in line for 2 days, because the mysterious asteroid is away on a vacation. Guess you'll have to come back tomorrow

Female
3,546 posts

spirithawk • 9 July 2012 at 5:28 PM

@lily- xD it's okay.

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 9 July 2012 at 5:32 PM

You walk up to The Mysterious Asteroid and a pleasant Yeep hands you the egg you have been looking for years since the Asteroid landed in Ark. Congratulations!

Congratulations!
The "angry" Yeep that has been chasing you away all these years has really been trying to give you this egg!

Female
3,546 posts

spirithawk • 10 July 2012 at 4:53 PM

xD

Female
429 posts

elementalpaws • 10 July 2012 at 4:55 PM

Oh no! Suddenly the asteroid bursted with water and flooded all the eggs.Guess you'll have to come by tomorrow.

Female
3,546 posts

spirithawk • 11 July 2012 at 10:09 PM

😃

Female
192 posts

rosaline • 11 July 2012 at 10:14 PM

"The mysterious asteroid is on a buisness trip. Leave a message at the tone. BEEP."
Guess'll have to come back tommorow.
@mewlynnmagic