The Mysterious Asteroid Game.

in Forum Games

Female
58 posts

glacias • 3 May 2013 at 11:11 AM

The mysterious asteroid farted. What a smell! Guess you'll have to come back tomorrow wearing a gas mask.

Non-binary
1,641 posts

bluebelle • 3 May 2013 at 11:50 AM

The mysterious asteroid slapped you with a fish. You had to head back ☚ī¸(

Female
197 posts

sorenfliesthroughstorms • 31 January 2014 at 6:01 PM

You got mobbed by a bunch or crows! Guess you'll have to come back tomorrow with crow-repellent.

A Canige mislead you and you went to an ordinary rock! Guess you'll have to come back when you finally learn not to trust Caniges!

A random dolphin burps in your face! Come back tomorrow and try again.

Your Biwo who you rode on has ran back to your house! Come back tomorrow when you've trained your Biwo.

Female
3,201 posts

ushafuse • 1 February 2014 at 12:41 AM

The mysterious asteroid exploded and you died too.

Female
125 posts

linka • 1 February 2014 at 11:07 AM

You walk up to The Mysterious Asteroid very carefully...

Oh, no! Your mother just jumped from the bushes and yelled to you that you have to go home and eat dinner.
Oh darn.

You walk up to The Mysterious Asteroid very carefully...
You: Um... hi? Can I have an egg?
Asteroid: No!
You: But why?
Asteroid: I'm mad now.
You: Just give me an egg and I'll go away!
Asteroid: Oh, no! I have a better idea how to get rid of you!

The mysterious asteroid explodes into flames and you....
Sorry! Your account was automatically deleted. We don't want account with no users DX

Female
310 posts

leafyos • 13 February 2014 at 1:05 AM

You walk up to the Mysterious asteroid carefully...
The asteroid slapped you Because the eggs were her babies
Kicked you out and NEVER CoME bACK

@piucca ... SO ALL THIS TimE.. THE YEEP LOVED ME???
ME SOrRY YEEP
oki one more

You walk up to the Mysterious asteroid carefully..
This time. the asteroid told you something: If you have a wife
your gonna have a great future. If not good luck
Then you relised You are forever alone And until you had a wife or not you would be kicked from the asteroid note to yourself

The asteroid has gone fishing.
You waited 200 years
and he came back and said:
I CAUGHT A SHARK!
Accidently drops
Oops looks like ill let it eat you!
You: WAIT WHAT?

Hurray! you have stolen a egg! then it was a yeep they were all yeeps infact a new update! cool! Cilcks* oh.. ok. the mysterous asteroid is useless now... thats fine... ill just come in the next update.... 7000 updates later Oh no! your account was banned for being Unactive! we thought you quit!
Remembers stealing a crystar, macbot, and doovoo. OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO End of story
i suck at storus im sorru

Female
51 posts

pinkcolorgirl • 24 March 2014 at 3:19 PM

You walk up to the Mysterious asteroid carefully
and then a butterfly went bie and you followed it
when you came back,a yeep broke the egg.

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 6 April 2014 at 5:26 PM

The Mysterious asteriod was missing and in it's place was a note that said, "I quit!! people come to me day after day and ask me for rare eggs, i'm NEVER alone!" Come back tomorrow and see if the asteriod has gotten over it yet.

Female
2,263 posts

ashlinnhi • 10 April 2014 at 4:48 AM

The egg at the Mysterious Asteroid started shouting rude things at you and you ran away as you had a bad case of swearitis. (LOL these are hilarious) 😋

Female
0 posts

emeraldeyes987 • 16 June 2014 at 7:42 AM

As you approach the asteroid, a group of iceynros start doing a silly dance and says you've won a alien and 3000 dollars, except, you've just been hypnotised by a luvlei and you have to come by back tomorrow...

Female
115 posts

kittycools • 16 June 2014 at 11:40 AM

You carefully approach the Mysterious Asteroid.
Suddenly, out of no where, you get shocked by lighting on a bright, sunny day.

Female
1,285 posts

mejary • 17 June 2014 at 8:02 PM

When you thought that you got an asteroid egg, you are grabbing it in your hand when suddenly it explodes and you fly away and kills are your creatures ☚ī¸

Female
13 posts

nata36 • 11 July 2014 at 6:34 PM

You attempt to steal an egg from the Mysterious Asteroid...

You smell waffles and follow the scent, deciding to come back tomorrow when you have less of a craving for breakfast foods.

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 11 July 2014 at 7:11 PM

You see some cacti nearby and decide to drink it. You start to hallucinate about being in the Avatar Universe.

Female
13 posts

nata36 • 13 July 2014 at 2:28 PM

@spiritkoi

(OH MY GOD THANK YOU FOR THE CACTUS JUICE REFERENCE)

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 13 July 2014 at 5:50 PM

@nata36 XD I love A:TLA. Couldn't help myself.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 16 July 2014 at 5:40 AM

The Asteroid said that the eggs are rocks, and gave you a rock egg! It hatched and then ran away from you!

TALKING ASTEROID!

Female
2,263 posts

ashlinnhi • 24 July 2014 at 5:07 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @spiritkoi @nata36 @mejary @kittycools
The Mysterious Asteroid turned out to be an Ancient Unknown Greek God, and turned you into a monkey o3o

Female
115 posts

kittycools • 24 July 2014 at 1:00 PM

You attempt to steal an egg from The Mysterious Asteroid...
The Asteroid turned into the Kappa and ate you alive. O.O

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 24 July 2014 at 10:42 PM

Oh no! All the villagers snatched all the eggs! come back
in 3 decades.

Another asteroid smashed all the eggs.... :\ come back when your 30.

The asteroid hates you. don't come back again.

It turns out the asteroid is secretly an Iphone5. congrats. here is an egg that spawns any animal you want #app

But the asteroid is mythical. *an egg with a ? spawns* Then the asteroid says "this is for you, create what ever animal you want" congrats bro! 😋

Since the asteroid is weird, it just blows you up and says "bad choice kid"

The asteroid throws a ? egg at you. it says "this is for you" you crack it open and you find a troll face on TNT saying "sorry you failed nothing in here but me"

Asteroid has a name. its Rocky. it says sorry we're closed. come back in 5 weeks.

the asteroid is evil. it rips the earth under you and you fall in the void.

the asteroid was in the desert. you get sucked up by a tornado along with the eggs. you reach for one and take it. but you both land on the ground and the egg flies away.

One of the eggs you chose was so ugly you fainted and the egg had a troll face. it was really cool looking.

Apparently the the asteroid gives you an egg but when it evolves, you just see a wolf head. why? then it turns into a wolf tail. why this again? finally, the last evelotion was a wolf butt. you say why is this happening? the asteroid has a troll face. and the wolf butt high.....uhhhh.... hindcourters him.

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 2 August 2014 at 1:19 AM

You carefully walk up the asteroid and attempt to steal an egg...

BUT YOU SEE NO EGGS! 😱

You frantically look around. What you do find is a note. It says:

"Dear Asteroid,

We eggs are appalled by your cruel treatment to the Arkians searching tirelessly to obtain us. It is inhumane and unethical. To show you the seriousness of this issue, we are leaving to find a kinder asteroid who will more readily allow the citizens of its locale to experience the pleasure of raising us. Until you surrender us eggs to the Arkians, we will not return and reside at the kinder asteroid, which will certainly allow virtuous beings to adopt us.

Sincerely,
All the Pareteorsites, Storticais, and Tenalps who previously resided here"

You scream in frustration and rip up the letter. The creatures have apparently forgotten that the asteroid cannot surrender them if they aren't even there.

@shun-m
@ashlinnhi

Genderqueer
666 posts

mightyeglantine • 2 August 2014 at 2:09 AM

You begin to approach the typical location of the Mysterious Asteroid, but to your suprise it isnt there. You search the surrounding area for clues and find a trail of pressed down grass leading away. Upon following the trail you see the asteroid, There it is wherever there is. But it is somewhere. As you approach the asteroid a sign comes into view, the solitary sign reads "Dog park" you quickly turn and run in the opposite direction.

Nothing goes into the Dog Park,
No one is permitted inside the Dog Park
Acknowledging the existence of the Dog Park is forbidden.

You proceed home and hope the secret police didnt see you, You dont want to be like Intern Dana.

Male
23 posts

uzi • 4 August 2014 at 5:49 PM

Another user took the egg you were trying to steal!

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 5 August 2014 at 6:16 AM

Oh no! You found a Pinkamena Diane Pie under the asteroid! Guess you'll have to come back when you are reborn and learned about her creepypasta!

Female
616 posts

kreptacat • 8 August 2014 at 9:04 PM

OH NO! The only thing you can seem to find at the asteroid are real animals! Maybe something'll appear tomorrow..

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 13 August 2014 at 3:23 AM

Oh no! The asteroid sent you to the moon for one thousand years! Guess you'll have to wait until the asteroid has no control over the elements of harmony!

Female
0 posts

bleedingex • 16 August 2014 at 10:45 PM

as you approach the egg a random obarn flock attacks you...guess you will have to come back tomorrow

Male
1 post

luiyay • 18 November 2014 at 7:04 PM

when you picked up the egg, your hand started to set on fire. you were afraid that the egg will burn you so you so you dropped the egg and flee.

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 22 November 2014 at 2:03 AM

Oh no! The egg melted as you approached it!!

Female
134 posts

nynjahpandagurl • 5 December 2014 at 1:04 AM

The Mysterious Asteroid opened up a golden gate inside itself, revealing a giant egg for you to take. You walk up to the gate and exclaim, "OPEN SESAME!" The gate starts to shake furiously, and you back up, figuring that it would open. Suddenly, a wild Gandalf with wings floats down from the empty abyss inside the asteroid. He shouts, "YOU SHALL NOT PASS," and proceeds to whack you with his staff until you flee. Better luck tomorrow!