+Anima Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 5:45 PM

This is a roleplay based on a Manga Book i've read before. You can check what it's about by following this link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/+Anima
You can read it online, it's a VERY good series. 😉

Basically, it's about a world where some kids, in danger, can devolp animal characteristics.
Such as, a young boys falls off a cliff, and halfway down, he grows black wings, and lives. He is now a Crow +Anima.
The children only get the +Anima usually though the ages 5-14. And when they are in danger.
The power stays with them, intill they are safe enough to lose it on their own.

(Please post so I can continue. 😋 )

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 13 July 2011 at 7:00 PM

Continue 😊

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 7:13 PM

(I'm VERY bad at explaining things, if you want a better explation, follow the link. XD )
~The World And People~
This takes place in the world of Astrisa. It's not mordern, so no cars, guns, big cities, skyscapers.
The cities are small, with main streets, shops, horse drawn caridges, and a few Old Europe Style house, some two stories.
There are small villages, too. There are two lands too. Astrisa, and Sailand In Astrisa, the "Normal" non- +Anima people look down apon the +Animas.
Some, treat them kindly, Others hate them and think of them as freaks. Others, stay in Circuses, and deep from view.
In Sailand, +Anima are owned by people, and treated like slaves to some, with a Dog Collar with Tage to mark who owns them. They are even auctioned off like slaves, too.

(Please post.)

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 7:16 PM

Cool!

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 8:06 PM

(It's an even better Manga. 😉 Read it online. 😃 )

~The +Animas ~

Like I said before, they are young children, that get their power in great danger. In the example of the Boy given before, his wings would not show up if his didn't want to use them.
(Taken from Wikipedia)
"The transformation processes are very fast, and occur at the user's will. When inactive, the morphed areas revert back to normal, leaving the person's clothing and body completely untouched. The only visual mark of this ability appears on the body of the person, in the form of a black birthmark ( tattoo-like marking that determines there +anima). Occasionally, the user bears some behavioral characteristics of their animal, but this is not very common."

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 8:08 PM

Cool! Can you make the character thing! IM JOINING!

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 8:28 PM

@bluegirl80 - Nice to have you on board. 😉
I'll make it in a bit, along with the plot.

(IF YOU'RE STILL NOT CLEAR ON SOME THINGS, ASK ME, AND'LL EXPLAIN. 😃 )

~Plot~
Astaria and and Sailand. Two contries, very different. Seperated by a mountain range filled with the Indian like +Animas, the Kimunkle, who ALL have +Anima powers.
Lately, there has been more and more hate crimes against +Anima in Astaria.
To make matters worse, there has been talk about a war happening between the two contries.
The government of Sailand is FORCING +Animas to be in the army.
Astaria is trying to convience all +Animas over the age of 12 to join.
(Post so I can continue the epic plot. 😉 )

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 8:30 PM

@taffy789 Okay! 😉

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 8:37 PM

~Plot, Continued~

With hate crimes, +Animas misteriously disappearing everyday, more raids from the usually peaceful Kimunkles, the government trying to control the +Animas, some of the +Animas are going to flee. But to where?
Some, are just hiding, trying to blend in with the "Normals", or hiding in the underground.
Others, are going to risk heading to Sailand, and hide out there, being owned and having odd jobs, hoping they don't get called out to work in the army.
Some, want to fight the government, and lose their life trying. Some, want to just flee into the rash mountains, or living in the desert that seems to endlessly surround the two mass countries. Some, are hiding out with people who are nice to +Animas. Others, giving up, or trying to get rid of their +Anima.
(Post, please)

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 8:38 PM

@taffy789 Continue!

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 8:53 PM

~ Starting the Roleplay. XD ~
Okay, first, i'll ping some people.
@randomkitty17 @trish @smilies @avelaingia @icicle_9510 @pwuffy @cutebluekittykat @redfire77 @icymuffin
Your character should be the age between 11- 17.
It should have a animal power, and i'll make the character sheet.
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Mental description-
Regular Appearence-
+Anima Appearence-
+Anima Power (What animal)-
Marking (The tatto, what it resembles) -
(Optional)
History-
How they got their power-
Clothing Style. XD-
Other things we might want to know-

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 8:58 PM

@taffy789 Im making it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name- Tess
Age- 11
Gender- Female
Mental description- Shes so smart its not even funny
Regular Appearence- Long black curly hair, cute baby blue eyes.
+Anima Appearence- Black hair, Black wings, Red eyes, Long sharp fangs.
+Anima Power - Bat.
Marking - Resembles a bat.
(Optional)
History- Not telling
How they got their power- She was bit by a bat.
Clothing Style. XD- She wears black, grey, and white
Other things we might want to know- Shes well super smart.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 9:19 PM

@bluegirl80 - I KNEW you would pick the bat. XD And the main girl in the series is a bat, too. Go read about Nana, under Characters at Wikipedia.
Also, because she was bitten by a bat doesn't mean she got a bat +Anima. She had to be in grave danger. Like if she got lost in a dark cave, and was going to die, or something.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 13 July 2011 at 9:44 PM

@taffy789 I'm joining, after a lil' research, and I'm gonna make her one ultra mean girl. XD (Listening to Cruella De Vil XD)

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 9:45 PM

@trish - You mean a pain in the @$%?? XD
Name- Robin
Age- 14
Gender- Female
Mental description- She's calm, and collected.
Regular Appearence- Short, red hair., black eyes.
+Anima Appearence- Red feathered wings come out of her back,
+Anima Power- Robin
Marking- A feather with a ribbion around it
(Optional)
History- Grew up (More than,)regular, but parents abandoned her after her +Anima powers came out.
How they got their power- She was being chased by wolves, and fell off a cliff.
Clothing Style. XD- A avitor jacket, covering up a pale pink dress, but she wears blue jeans under it.
Other things we might want to know- She's going to flee Astrisa.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 13 July 2011 at 9:59 PM

@taffy789 joining! Sounds like a cool thing! 😸

Name: Ren Gionno
Mental Description: Eh, she can get a little strange at times...But other than that, she's mostly sweet...MOSTLY...
Regular Appearance: Long, hazelnut brown colored hair with blond streaks, brown eyes with a tinge of green in them. She's Italian.
+Anima Appearance: eyes turn completely green, handstand feet turn into club-like paws with sharp claws, she grows fangs, and she gets more agile and powerful
+Anima Power: Gets the agility and strength of a Puma.
Marking: she has a scar shaped like a claw or fang on the back of her shoulder.
History: Her grandparents were immigrants from Italy, and the heritage runs strong in her family, she was on a trip through the mountains with her family when things started to get weird...
How they got their power: Shoved off a cliff during a landslide.
Clothing style:...normal stuff, kind of a tomboy exept she will wear skirts, dresses, and blouses if they aren't pink...
Other things we would like to know: SHE'S ITALIAN. AND SHE LIKES PASTA. DID I MENTION SHE'S ITALIAN?

(how did this get so long O_O)

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 10:02 PM

@randomkitty17 - It got long when you started to metion the Italian things.... UGHH! Just got a picture of Mario with long girly hair!!! GET THE THOUGHT OUT OF MY MIND!!!!! D:

Oh, and my charrie's marking is on her arm. 😉

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 13 July 2011 at 10:04 PM

@taffy789 OMG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE DDDDD: basically, it's me exept for the hair color and the age 😉

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 10:06 PM

I LOVES CHILDREN MANGA!!
*Flails arms while flying around on a could.*

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 13 July 2011 at 10:08 PM

O_O *backs away slowly*

I keep thinking that Astrisa is Austria xD
(btw, I'm logging this all in the character list topic, it comes in handy 😉)

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 10:11 PM

@randomkitty17 - Thanks. 😃
OMG THE WASHING MACHINE ISW CRAZY!!! D: I think it's going to explode.... Welp..... D:

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 13 July 2011 at 10:18 PM

@taffy789 mine used to do the same thing XD now I have a new one that sings when it's done~

Wait, wut? Why am I talking about washing machines and ending my sentences with a squiggle? Oh well~

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 10:20 PM

Sings? Does it do show tunes? And hey look!! 😸

@icymuffin is on !! 😃 I WILL PING YOU!!! ;D

And I have a nice washing machine too. But i'm at my grandma old house, SO old washing machine. >_<

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 13 July 2011 at 10:22 PM

i think ill join

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 10:27 PM

@carnatate - Okay, I know you can't write a whole paragraph. 😃

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 13 July 2011 at 10:29 PM

Still searching animals XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 10:34 PM

@icymuffin ......... Reply , please. XD

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 13 July 2011 at 10:42 PM

I'll think about it ^^ In a rush right now

I'm only half on most the time when mah litttle guy says so. Mah little guys is a habitual liar.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 10:43 PM

@icymuffin - Thank you for considering. 😃

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 13 July 2011 at 10:47 PM

I just wrote a picture book for small children called Sid the Fish! (except not TOO small children...)
Me being strange.

@trish hurry up!