Female
4,818 posts

ninjagirl • 16 July 2012 at 10:35 AM

@bunnyshadow
@swimforlife
@midnightw182
@spiritwolf3
@jupiter_hollow

Katia kept still in the tree. Too many people! Her eye twitched, she stared around. There were many people here, most of them were hostile. There were a few, though, that could be trusted.... Maybe.

Female
410 posts

midnightw182 • 16 July 2012 at 12:49 PM

@jupiter_hollow
@swimforlife
@spiritwolf3
@ninjagirl
@bunnyshadow
@hay7199
Layla lay down on dirty ground and tried to be as the surrounding sounds, trees, animals... She wanted to be invisible. Wolf just lay down next to her.

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 16 July 2012 at 3:00 PM

@ninjagirl
@spiritwolf3
@swimforlife
@midnightw182
@bunnyshadow
Justin - http://images.wikia.com/prettylittleliars/images/e/e7/Alison_PLL.png

Justin smirked at Fear.
"Good one. I think I might like you..." she purred. "I hope you win." she said in a sing-song voice and brushed past him, approaching the gathered crowd. A smallish black-haired girl caught her attention and she stood next to her.
"It's going to be an interesting fight, don't you think?" Justin asked loudly, looking sideways at Katia. She smiled slightly, returning her gaze back to the two boys.

Female
4,818 posts

ninjagirl • 16 July 2012 at 3:06 PM

@jupiter_hollow
on computer so cant be bothered pinging XD

Katia stared blankly down, blinking. This girl was loud, on the brink of obnoxious. Opening her mouth, her quiet voice replied, 'No... I don't want a fight.' She then turned to Vex and begged in a slightly louder voice. 'Please don't, Vex.'

Female
3,014 posts

spiritwolf3 • 16 July 2012 at 3:07 PM

Brendon glanced over and shook his head at the boys."Peh.." he scoffed crossing his arms. He opened his eyes and bit his lip as he looked down on the everlasting forest.

@jupiter_hollow
@midnightw182
@swimforlife
@ninjagirl
@hay7199
@vanilla I'm hardly online so yes
@

Female
410 posts

midnightw182 • 17 July 2012 at 4:05 AM

@jupiter_hollow
@swimforlife
@spiritwolf3
@ninjagirl
@bunnyshadow
@hay7199
No one looked at her and she was happy, but still she heard cheering for fight. She didnt want to get up.

Female
2,006 posts

cat • 17 July 2012 at 1:03 PM

Oi, sorry for not posting :/ I was gone. I might semi-quit/go on a hiatus, so kill my charrie if I'm off for a lot and if I miss a lot of stuff.

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER~!

Shaula blinked her eyes open. Where was she? She gave a loud cough as she felt something wet and sticky run down her forehead. Blood red liquid - No, that was blood - ran down into her eyes. Her head throbbing, she stood up. Light-headed and dizzy she stepped forward a few steps to a crowd of people that were far off. Or were they close? Shaula couldn't tell. She tottered forward a few steps again and fell unconscious. "Somebody, please help..." she croaked, before it went dark.

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER~!

She's real close to 'em.

Female
410 posts

midnightw182 • 17 July 2012 at 2:15 PM

@jupiter_hollow
@swimforlife
@spiritwolf3
@ninjagirl
@bunnyshadow
@hay7199
@cat
Layla heard somebody calling for help. She rand to place of fight and saw girl laying on a ground. Nobody else saw her...

Female
4,818 posts

ninjagirl • 17 July 2012 at 2:19 PM

@cat
@midnightw182
@jupiter_hollow
Only pinging online people 😋

Katia stared at the girl calling for help. The girl who had the wolf had ran over, going to help her. The expression on wolf-girls face was "hah, I'm invisible, no one can see me >😊" Katia rolled her eyes. That girl had a lot to learn, thinking like that. It's a bad world and people are out to get you. You can run, but you can't hide. Katia sighed and put her head in her hands.

Female
410 posts

midnightw182 • 17 July 2012 at 2:24 PM

@jupiter_hollow
@ninjagirl
@cat
She saw blood on other girls face and realized that girl pass out from shock. She gently shake her hand and call her:
-Hey, wake up. It's nothing to worry about.- she watched girl's slowly breathing.

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 18 July 2012 at 12:02 AM

@spiritwolf3 Too late?

Name: Dania

Looks: Tall, pale and blonde (shoulder-length hair) kind of scrawny with a tattoo on her left shoulder of a gecko.

Personalty: Quiet and shy (especially around boys). Prefers to stay out of everyone's way.

Weapon?(Optional) : Bamboo stick

Crush: Maybe later.

Other: Good swimmer and stares at the sky. A lot.

Any History you remember?: Being underwater and seeing something bright at the bottom.

Female
410 posts

midnightw182 • 18 July 2012 at 1:41 AM

Pings:
@jupiter_hollow
@swimforlife
@spiritwolf3
@ninjagirl
@bunnyshadow
@hay7199
@cat
@dada_dragon (i think you will be accepted)

Female
4,818 posts

ninjagirl • 18 July 2012 at 7:59 AM

@midnightw182 only the first 5 pings work. 😋

Female
410 posts

Female
4,818 posts

ninjagirl • 18 July 2012 at 8:58 AM

@midnightw182 haha XD

Female
410 posts

midnightw182 • 25 July 2012 at 4:45 AM

@ninjagirl
I saw you online and i dont want this topic die. Help me?

Female
4,818 posts

ninjagirl • 25 July 2012 at 5:08 AM

@midnightw182 haha okay XD
@jupiter_hollow
@spiritwolf3
@bunnyshadow
@swimforlife

*throws cardboard box over shoulder*

Female
410 posts