Escape from Team Rocket

in Roleplaying

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 18 July 2011 at 12:43 PM

@nogardragon Okay, I don't want to read, so tell me all that's happened.

Username: Redstar-FireClan
Name: Shadow (male)
Pokemon: Eevee (then Umbreon.)

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 18 July 2011 at 12:48 PM

@redstar-fireclan:

Team rocket captured some people to be thier agents, they are training them to be bad and work for thier boss Giovinni. They have taken all but one of your pokemon and there is a tournament in which you have to win all battles except last , against me 😋, or you will die. You have to train as an agent but secretly plan your escape 😊

If that helps 😋

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 18 July 2011 at 12:50 PM

@nogardragon kinda..but okay..someone start.

Deleted • 18 July 2011 at 12:54 PM

I walk back to my room and a man opens the door. "Come with me." He says. I follow him. "You will not betray us like your father correct?" He asks. "Correct." I say. "You have inhearited your fathers spot in Team Rocket." He tells me giving me a uniform. I go and change into it. I walk to Nogars room and open the door. I hand Nogar and Akira a uniform. "They are recruting us." I tell them.
@carnatate
@nogardragon

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 18 July 2011 at 12:54 PM

Nogar saw a newbie and ran over with Lucario by her side, "hi there" she said welcomin the newbie. "I am going to be one of your opponents in the arena.." she smiled. Lucario bowed respectively he sent a message that said "Pleased to meet you".

@redstar-fireclan
@carnatate
@bluegirl80

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 18 July 2011 at 12:56 PM

"Um...Hi..." Shadow said, shyly.

@nogardragon

Deleted • 18 July 2011 at 12:57 PM

"Put it on." I order. "We have to go find more people to recrute." I send Lucario a message that says tell Nogar we can escape that way.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 18 July 2011 at 12:58 PM

"Sorry, where are my mannors, my names Nogar- and my partner is Riley. Riley got up from bowing. "I suppose you want to know where the arena is, don't you?" she asked trying to be helpful

@redstar-fireclan

@bluegirl80
Sorry, your post wasn't there when mine went through ☚ī¸

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 18 July 2011 at 12:59 PM

Akira just backed away he was shaken holding his head "it-it won't let me"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 18 July 2011 at 1:06 PM

"Um..I'm Shadow.." Shadow said. "And no, I don't. Sorry."
Shadow yawned.

@nogardragon

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 18 July 2011 at 1:09 PM

@redstar-fireclan

"Well, you had better get there quick... if your late the punishment will be severe..." Nogar looked at Riley "Come on Riley, we have to get ready for our match against Shadow" she said. She adn Riley raced down the hallway and swiftly turned the corner

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 18 July 2011 at 1:15 PM

"Battle? Oh, that battle! I thought I was too young." Shadow said.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 18 July 2011 at 1:18 PM

Riley and Nogar were already at the arena behind the battle floor. /Where is he/ Nogar thought. /I am getting impatient, he still has to battle the first ten... and if he doesn't win all of them he will die...../ she thought sadly

@redstar-fireclan

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 18 July 2011 at 1:23 PM

Akira's eyes glew red "rahhhhhhh" whatever it was it was definatly hurting him"Leave ME ALONE"!!!

@nogardragon
@bluegirl80
@redstar-fireclan

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 18 July 2011 at 1:23 PM

Shadow stepped thought the doors and into the battle floor. He looked a little diffenernt: Scars everywhere. He was still an eevee.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 18 July 2011 at 1:27 PM

@redstar-fireclan

you have a pokemon, not turn into one.. lol 😋

Nogar clapped from inside of the waiting area for the challengers .

( @redstar you have to fast forward the first 10 battles, then its our caracters against eachother)

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 18 July 2011 at 1:29 PM

@nogardragon
I didn't turn into one XD oh, I see, but can't he walk into the battle floor???XD
And I don't wanna fast forward stuff XD

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 18 July 2011 at 1:32 PM

Akira stayed away only allowing Zwelious to get close

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 18 July 2011 at 1:36 PM

@redstar-fireclan

Then you have to RP 10 pokemon battles all by your self 😋

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 18 July 2011 at 2:09 PM

Training wasn't manditory after the begining classes, but Crystal stayed anyway.

Her mind was on the plan the whole time.

During the 20 laps around the track, dring the battle praticed, (Umbreon Pwned, by the way)
,even during the break.

Crystal was still thought about the plan....
And how it made her sick to her stomach.

Umbreon pressed up close against Crystal, trying to comfront her. Crystal petted Umbreon warmly, but still felt horrible.

"Crystal!!" the admin boomed. "You have been chosen, "Randomly" for a selective test. You go out, and steal a pokemon."
Crystal glared. She knew it wasn't random. It was an order. Clentching her fists, she replied. "Fine."

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 18 July 2011 at 2:29 PM

@redstar-fireclan

Nogar waited for the admin to shout for her to battle, she meditated with Riley until the time came

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 18 July 2011 at 2:32 PM

Shadow was ready to battle.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 18 July 2011 at 2:35 PM

( @redstar-fireclan Ready to battle who, the first opponent or Nogar?)

Nogar finished meditiating and looked out into the battle field, "looks like a fights going to start" she said hopefully

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 18 July 2011 at 2:38 PM

Crystal got fitted with a tracking device, and a camera.

She walked though-out the forest, wanting to throw-up.

Then when she saw a young kid, playing with her Torchick.
It was rare. It was her only chance.
"Umbreon... Confusion." she said softly.
Umbreon obeyed sadly.

As the young girl was knocked out, Crystal quickly knocked out her Torchick, and stole it's pokeball.

She stole something else, too. The girl's trainer card. She slipped a sticker on the pokeball.
She WILL give this Torchick back. Even if it took 10 years.
Then, Crystal walked back to the Rocket Hideout.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 18 July 2011 at 2:39 PM

@nogardragon
Nogar.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 18 July 2011 at 2:43 PM

@redstar-fireclan OK 😊

Nogar slipped on her Battle dress and then walked out proudly with Riley. She walked up the steps, she looked like Fantina from the Sinnoh region ( http://www.psypokes.com/dp/trainers/Fantina.png ) but with loose brown hair. She sent Riley onto the field "I am going to enjoy this battle, as I hope you will too" she said

@redstar-fireclan

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 18 July 2011 at 3:03 PM

When Crystal returned, the Admin took the pokeball away from her.
"I hope you're finally seeing all the Great Team Rocket has to offer, Crystal." the Admin laughed.
Crystal just nodded her head, but paused when she saw something on the Admin's belt.
A single pokeball, but it's bottom was painted red, and had a sticker of a flame on it.
Crystal quicky shot out at the Admin, and pressed the button on the pokeball.
The pokemon materilzed.
It had beatiful wings, a red body, and the fire on it's tail was hot red, but had specks of blue on it's tips, showing an hidden power.
It was an Charizard. A Charizard that was abandon by it's family, thought of as weak. Raised, and well cared for, and fought many battles, being loyal to it's trainer to the end.
It wasn't just ANY Charizard. It was HER Charizard. Her friend, her family. And the Admin had him.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 18 July 2011 at 3:27 PM

@nogardragon
Shadow shook his head. "I will not win!" he whispered.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 18 July 2011 at 3:30 PM

@redstar-fireclan

"Are you ready?" Asked Nogar , she blinked to make her aura vision turn on so she could see. Her eyes glowed blue.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 18 July 2011 at 3:37 PM

Akira put his head on his arms and cried "why won't it leave me alone"

@nogardragon