Escape from Team Rocket

in Roleplaying

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 5:02 AM

I slumped and pretended to be disheartened, though I'd expected no less. "I'll work hard," I promised, and looked the picture of a girl desperate to get her pokemon back, which I was, although not quite that helpless. Plus, Dratini wasn't THAT young and useless. I patted her affectionately.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 July 2011 at 5:12 AM

"Okay, then. Here are your uniforms. And the keys to your dorm. Diner is at 6 sharp, if you're one second late, you don't eat. Breakfeast at 9, training at 12, and if you run, you will be killed. We're watching you."
Crystal looked at the outfit, and got changed into in a girl's bathroom. It didn't look bad on he, actually.

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 5:22 AM

I nodded, the very image of a depressed obedient slave. Or that was what I was going for, anyway. I might've came closer to an zombie emo. Good enough, I guess. I wondered if I was still allowed to wear earmuffs. They were my signature item, and how was anyone on my side meant to recognize me without them? Anyway, I hadn't been told I COULDN'T wear them. Worse case scenario, I'd put them on Dratini. The uniform was aweful, in my opinion, but heck, everyone wears it round here. Although, maybe I'd get a scientist position later? I could wear a lab coat then, a mild improvement. AND I'd be able to access lots of information... I grinned and headed for my dorm, which reminded me of my dorm on the training program....

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 July 2011 at 5:30 AM

Crystal smilied. She was wearing her pokeball hat still.
She passed by Lexa. "Our dorms are by each others." she informed her.
Umbreon trotted at Crystal's heels. Umbreon knew what was going to happen.
Crystal sighed grimly. Gaining Team Rocket's trust meant stealing pokemon.
But, if what Crystal thought was true..... then that wasn't their biggest problem. Not by far.

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 5:35 AM

"Sweet," I said, and patted her Umbreon, who I already liked. "What are your other pokemon?" I asked.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 July 2011 at 5:43 AM

"Charizard, who has a bad temper,
Kubtops, has an equally bad temper, and likes to fight.
Dragonite, who is calm and patetient,
Gardenvior, Loyal and nice,
Absol, he's self reserved and... Umbreon's mate."
*He'll be ok, I know it.* Umbreon said in Pokelanguage.
"Did you have any other pokemon, Lexa?" Crystal asked Lexa.

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 6:05 AM

"Kabutops! Wow! I'd love to see one of those, maybe they'll let me study him...." I said eagerly. Dratini looked at Umbreon sympathetically, and licked her forehead.
I recalled my party with a bittersweet smile. "Oh yes....
There's my Deino, who I'd caught just a few months ago...
My Vibrava, he is always pretending he hates me for taking him away from his warm desert," I laughed. "He didn't go down without a fight, gave the grunts a headache," I grinned.
"And my Dragonair, she was so sweet and caring....
Then Altaria, the most feisty girl you'll ever meet,
And... My Dragonite. My partner. If they kill him, they'll kill me too," I said grimly. "I'm a Blackthorn girl," I said as way of explanation of my all-dragon team.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 17 July 2011 at 7:15 AM

Suddenly Nogar and Riley were out of the dream world "What happened Riley..." Nogar said, but when she turned round to look at her friend- the answer was clear. Riley had fallen asleep after using all of his energy in the battle and then having to send them into the dream made him worse "it's lucky you always prepare for this sort of situation isn't it?" she said as she put Riley under the bed sheets. /I wonder how Akira is doing/ she thought and went over to check on him, it was lucky her aura vision was still on or she would have trod on the electizers that had fallen in the floor.

@carnatate @bluegirl80

Male
100 posts

123321 • 17 July 2011 at 10:03 AM

"So, this experiment entails..." said the Grunt, but before he finished, Skye sent out Volcarona and had it use Acrobatics up to the vent (Erm.. I guess that's fine, that's what the animation shows only an attack.) When they were both in the vent, he recalled Volcarona and started to run. Skye did hear someone talking about Dragonite and Kabutops, and when he looked down, he saw two girls in Team Rocket uniforms, but paid it no mind. "So, how do I get out of here?" he said, as he could see something else down a grate. "It's my other Pokemon! But I can't get them now.." (Other Pokemon being: Drought Ninetales, Magic Bounce Espeon, Chlorophyll Venusaur, Scarf Darmanitan. I used my real team. xD) said Skye sadly.

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 10:05 AM

I lay in the hospial bed. Still cant feel my leg, guess they left it off. I get down and see a metal leg. I try it on, perfect fit. I walk on it a little. It works perfectly. Im taken back into Team Rockets hideout and given a small room to rest.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 July 2011 at 2:21 PM

"I'm from Cerulan(Cant. Spell. O_O). I found Umbreon when she was a Eevee in the city.
I looked at my watch. It's 7. No diner.
"I'm going to sleep." Crystal said, and pushed open her door.
There was a bed, and small cabinet, a rug, and a lamp.
They was also her backpack, cleaned out of her pokedex, probley took that to use for there info, pokegear, X-Transreciever, and Pokeceth.
So all there was left were her healing suppiles, and few berries, not to mention her stuff.
There was also a note. She had a feeling it was only ment for her.
It was rather short, and it only read a few words.
"Crystal, you are destinied to do this. Signed, ???."
Crystal growled. She knew what it ment.And she knew the person wrong.
Once she got her Pokemon, she was going to destory this place, and the Rockets knew what she was capable of.
They weren't even going to let her Pokemon live after a month, and she knew it. She had to work fast.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 17 July 2011 at 2:23 PM

An agent came into the room and dragged me back to my room and then shoved Riley in with me

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 5:06 PM

Almost as soon as I shut my door, a familiar beep came from my earmuffs. I smiled at the timing, and extended the hidden speaker from the left muff.
"Yes...?" I said in a whisper.
"Are you in?" Said a voice which I recognized at Jacie's.
"Yep, I'm in," I confirmed, examining my room as I talked.
"Well, what's the situation, agent?"
"They took all my pokemon but Dratini," I stroked her.
"That's not exactly what I meant," he said, exasperated. "Though that isn't good."
"Yeah well, I'll tell you when I get something," I hung up, and thought I caught the word "useful" before I did. Lols.
I lay on my bed, thinking about how they can't afford anything but the most lumpy.

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 5:10 PM

I wake up with a plate of food on the ground. I eat it fast, my pokemon eats to. "Kiara, are you okay?" I ask.

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 6:24 PM

@taffy789

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 July 2011 at 6:40 PM

Crystal laid in her bed. If she wanted her pokemon to live. She had to win their trust to get it.
Sure, Lexa could just be good.
But they expected more of Crystal.
Too much.....

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 17 July 2011 at 6:42 PM

Akira twitched and woke up @nogardragon

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 6:43 PM

@taffy789 What now? First mission? Next day? O_o

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 17 July 2011 at 6:50 PM

Dawn wiped her forehead, she had to get back to akira. She put Riley into his pokeball and used her aura vision to find her way through the pitch dark building. Until she came to the hospital ward. She went up to Akira's bed and released Riley, she was glad to see he was making a quick recovery. "Hello" she whispered to him.

@carnatate

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 6:51 PM

Im pulled out of my room. "I see you got a new leg!" I hear someone yell. I can see someone. "I need a break, you need to let me rest or you wont get what you want." I tell them. "Fine, you have one day." they tell me. I go back to my room.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 17 July 2011 at 6:51 PM

Akira couldn't see but his eyes were open and bright red "Oh hi"

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 6:52 PM

@nogardragon I think Nogar should ummmaybe check to see if Rue is okay maybe?

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 July 2011 at 7:18 PM

@smilies - Next day. 😸

Crystal woke up to a siren. "Appiont to breakfeast. Then, training." the P.A. yelled.
Crystal got up, holding Umbreon. She knocked on Lexa's door.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 17 July 2011 at 7:26 PM

"Hi" she said, Nogar couldn't see properly just things glowing blue- the things that had aura in them- and her eyes were blue, so were riolus. Not just normal blue, they were completely blue, no pupil or anything "Did my make shift operation thingy work for you?" she asked Akira

@carnatate

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 17 July 2011 at 7:28 PM

"Yeah....whatever that is"

@nogardragon

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 17 July 2011 at 7:30 PM

"Glad to see that, well not see more like be almost blinded by the brightness of that" she sain squinting when she looked at Akira, Riley was squinting too

@carnatate

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 17 July 2011 at 7:33 PM

"Ha not any differeny here"

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 7:40 PM

I opened the door when I heard a knock, having been awake for two hours already. I was used to early starts, however Dratini was not. I held my still-slumbering Dratini in my arms, finding her presence comforting. Sometimes I laugh about how spoilt she is, that she barely ever touches the ground.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 July 2011 at 7:51 PM

"Breakfest." Crystal smilied, and walked to the Mess Hall.
They gave her a small plate, and a cup of pokefood.
Crystal sat down, and shared her sasaguge with Umbreon, and ate the rest of the pancake and hashbrown.

@smilies

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 7:53 PM

I walk over to the room of Nogar who I battled. Im walking on the crutches they gave me. I see a note. I walk over to Akiras room. I knock on the door slowly. "Its Rue! I battled you Nogar..." I say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Nogardragon