Escape from Team Rocket

in Roleplaying

9,386 posts

smilies • 16 July 2011 at 10:30 PM

"Hi?" I said questioningly, and gasped as I wrenched the blindfold from my face.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 16 July 2011 at 10:31 PM

Anyone there?" Crystal shouted. "If so, follow the sound of my voice!"

@smilies

Male
100 posts

123321 • 16 July 2011 at 11:34 PM

Back.

"Let me guess, for the fifth time you're testing something, for the fifth time you are dumb enough to give me my Pokemon, and yet you don't tell me what the boss thought up..." said Skye, angered at Team Rocket for the 50th time today. Just for fun, Skye sarcastically yelled "Oh, if there's anyone there, save me!" "Shut up, kid!" one of the grunts yelled. "Can I FALCON PAWNCH you, Black Shadow?" Skye trollishly said. "Making fun of my uniform? I'll get very angry now. Well, you see for this "test", just meet someone who you'll be friends with, from now on, this is Skye Abbete." "Blood Falcon, there's a name difference, stupid." "Hmph, say, what did you do with his pokemon. He's a clone of you, stupid kid. He has no Pokemon." "..and what does this have to do with me in any way whatsoever?" said Skye.

Lulzi'mleavingitasacliffhanger.

I'll have another post soon though.

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 12:59 AM

I ran towards the voice, and found a girl with long brown hair wearing a pokeball hat. "Uh, nice hat," I said, envious.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 17 July 2011 at 1:01 AM

The creature roared

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 July 2011 at 1:13 AM

"Thanks, nice earmuffs. So, why they'd kidnap you? I'm good at bonding with pokemon." Crystal smilied. Not a COMPLETE lie.
"This is Umbreon. My other 5 pokemon are probley somewhere in this facility, and I plan on finding them."

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 17 July 2011 at 1:14 AM

Darkness shrouded around everything

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 1:18 AM

"Thanks. Well," I said, blushing, "I was kind of researching these ruins and... I met a rare pokemon, mew, and they would do anything to get their hands on it...." I said, expecting them to start torturing me any minute. "This is my Dratini, Lonelight." I held her up. "I'll join you. I'll do ANYTHING to get my Dragonite back!" I said desperately.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 17 July 2011 at 1:20 AM

The mystery pokemon grinned evily

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 July 2011 at 1:29 AM

Crystal shivered. "Mew, you say?" Crystal asked. It was being to make sense...
"I'm missing a Dragonite,too. And all my friends."
Umbreon let out a cry. *My family! My mate!* - Dranti can understand this-
"Usually, they keep rare and powerful pokemon here. This is their main lab. Even the strongest pokemon only survive a month. Which gives us a deadline."

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 1:35 AM

I nodded. "They took all my strongest... I don't know why they let me keep Lonelight, she's only a baby," I almost sobbed.
Lonelight nuzzled Umbreon sadly. *Mine too...* She cried softly, her eyes showing the extent of her grief.
"Let's go," I said, filled with determination for my pokemon. "Hold on.... I'm coming," I whispered.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 July 2011 at 1:37 AM

"Wait, do those grunts forget to put a no-power collar on your pokemon?" Crystal asked. "Also, never caught your name. I'm Crystal."

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 1:46 AM

"Huh?" I looked at Lone. "They must have," I said, not knowing what a no-power collar was exactly, but getting a fairly good idea from the name. "Or maybe..." I had an idea. "Collars don't work on Dratini, they just slip off. Shed Skin," I explained. "I'm Lexa."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 July 2011 at 1:50 AM

"I thought they would... Your Dratini knows Thunder Wave, right? If so, use it on my Umbreon. Aim for that collor she's wearing. It won't hurt her abit."

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 1:57 AM

I shook my head. "She doesn't know that, but she does have Thunder," I said apologetically. "Lonelight, Thunder, Collar." I commanded, and Lone struck the collar.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 July 2011 at 2:02 AM

Umbreon's muscles tighten as the bolt came at her. Her reflexes her amazing. But she held her ground.
Umbreon panted. The attack did some damage, but only a little amount. (About level 96 XD )
The collar fell off. "Good. Now we're getting somewhere." Crystal laughed. "Ok, scout ahead. Use dark pulse to scope out th terrain, and confuse any grunts or pokemon. If you see cameras, wipe them out."
Umbreon smilied, and nodded. She ran ahead.

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 2:05 AM

I watched the Umbreon run off with a tinge of jealousy that me and Lone couldn't be useful like that. If my Starstorm and the others were with me.... I thought wistfully....

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 July 2011 at 2:11 AM

"Come on, let's follow Umbreon." Crystal started following.
"If things go well, they hid the dorms in here. Then, they give us our uniforms, make us pledge our loyality, and give us food. That will be your "Grunt Pokemon." If you are wise, don't say a word, and go with it. We should find out pokemon soon."

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 2:14 AM

"I doubt they'll give me that," I stated. "They think I can take them to Mew."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 July 2011 at 2:16 AM

"But why pass up an opprunity to get a new recruit? I wouldn't. "

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 2:21 AM

"They'll do both," I said grimly.

Bye...

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 July 2011 at 2:34 AM

"Yes, but they'll buy your trust first. Are you going to tell them about Mew?" Crystal questioned her.
Then, she saw a flash. She ran ahead to see Umbreon standing by two knocked out, confused guards.
"This is it." Crystal sighed.

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 3:58 AM

"See this?" I flashed her a little badge, star shaped, with a luxury ball design. "If you want to be an explorer or researcher, legally, you have to have one of these. It means you've sworn to die rather than let your information fall into the wrong hands," I said with a tight smile.
"What now?"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 July 2011 at 4:08 AM

"I don't have one of those....yet.
I WAS planning on becoming a Pokemon Gobal Service Agenet.... I'm going to put this undercover work on my resume' once I get out of here....." Crystal smilied.
"Go along with it, uncover as much info as possible. Oh, and look like we went though h#%# in this this maze."
And with that, Crystal pushed open the door.

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 4:12 AM

Under cover work huh? I gave her a side long glance. So....
I ruffled my hair and tried to look as beat up and tired as possible, which my training came in useful for.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 July 2011 at 4:28 AM

Crystal collasped as the door swung open, she got up, trying to look proud, and quietly panted.
A group of Admin Rockets smilied.
"I see you both made it though, congrats. Now you have two choices. Join Team Rocket or die."
"I'll take plan C, leave me the F alone." Crystal growled.
"Crystal, we can kill your pokemon very easily, you know that. And we'll make you watch."
Crystal stared the Admin down. "Fine." she growled.
Crystal congratulated herself for her acting. If she gave up easily, they would know something was up.....

"And you, Lexa?" the admin asked.

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 4:32 AM

"What does 'joining Team Rocket entail?" I asked in a refined voice, realizing that a dumb act would be lost on these people, as they knew my reputation.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 July 2011 at 4:40 AM

"You doing whatever we say, Miss Lexa." the Admin growled. "Also, getting a uniform and free training, free food, free bed, and of course, NOT DYING."

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 4:51 AM

"Hmmmmm..." I acted tossing up. No one would trust someone who accepted right away. That's who they'd think was a spy. "Fine. But I want my pokemon back," I demanded.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 July 2011 at 4:59 AM

"How about we let them live instead? If you're a good grunt, get promoted, and work hard, you MIGHT get them." the Admin smilied.