Escape from Team Rocket

in Roleplaying

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 8:06 PM

@taffy789

I nommed happily on my meal, although Dratini turned her nose up at the pokefood, so I had to share.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 17 July 2011 at 8:11 PM

Nogar opened the door ?Hi Rue! Are you recovering well from the fight?? Nogar asked forgetting to make her eyes normal again

@bluegirl80

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 8:12 PM

"Yeah the new leg is just perfect. How are you? I heard you were blinded! Are you okay?" I ask franticly.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 17 July 2011 at 8:13 PM

nogar opened the door ?hi rue! are you recovering well from the battle?? nogar said forgetting to make her eyes normal again

@bluegirl80
i am typing on 3ds so it takes ages ☹️

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 8:14 PM

@nogardragon You just typed that...

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 July 2011 at 8:15 PM

Umbreon ate the pokefood. Not a bunch, though.
"Training is starting, line up!" an Admin yelled.
Crystal got in line. They marched out to a huge field that was fenced in. They handed them pokeballs.
"Capture the rarest pokemon you can find. You are being tested on detecting rare pokemon and your capture skills, GO!" the Admin blew a whisle.

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 8:19 PM

I looked at the Admin, trying to disguise my dislike. I went to a corner in the field and sat down, with my eyes closed, smiling to myself as I imagined idiots bustling through the long grass and scaring all the pokemon off. I wondered how Crystal would do.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 17 July 2011 at 8:21 PM

yeah it double posted ☹️
@bluegirl80

"not exactly.." Nogar said pointing at her blue eyes "i use my ability to see auras as a sort of viewing glass" nogar shielded her eyes from the brightness of Rue's aura, so, did Riley

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 8:25 PM

"Oh its time to train." I say as a guy comes and yells at us. "Catch the most rare creature." He tells us. Were left in a grassy area. 'Uhhhh' I think.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think Ill our charries should meet...

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 July 2011 at 8:26 PM

Crystal quicked hid in the trees, and saw a Charamander. She quietly knocked it out, and caught it.
And a Gible. She caught that too.
And a Mime Jr.
Those were the only pokeballs she had.
The Admin smilied/ These were the some of the rare pokemon we put in there." She said, smiling.

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 8:27 PM

@taffy789 What kind of pokemon are there? >_<

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 8:29 PM

I catch a chikorita, a totodile, and another cyndaquil. "Good! Now you may keep those." The voice says. 'YES!' I think.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 July 2011 at 8:31 PM

@smilies - Starters , with common ones like Pidgey, Rattata, Starly, Pidgdove, ect.)

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 8:32 PM

@taffy789 But you got a gible? T_T

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 17 July 2011 at 8:34 PM

Nogar used her aura sight wisely, she scanned every grass spot before diving on the pokemon.
on her first try she nabbed a Totodile, which was followed by a munchlax and a hydreigon - she was sad when she used all 3 of the contest balls and went and sat in the shade, waiting for the contest to end

@bluegirl80

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 8:36 PM

I see Nogar and walk over. "We get to keep the pokemon we caught!" I smile. "Kiara will have a mate now I guess!" I squeel.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 July 2011 at 8:41 PM

@bluegirl80 - You don't keep them
'^'

@smilies - I also went for the pokemon raner partener pokemon. XD

(It's not a contest. 😋 And they were REGULAR POKEBALLS XD)

"Give me ALL of the pokemon you caught."the Admin demanded.
"They belong to TEAM ROCKET."

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 8:43 PM

@taffy789 I know they will take them from her in her sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I go back to my room, the pokeballs that I caught dissapear. "HEY WHAT GIVES!" I scream.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 17 July 2011 at 8:43 PM

"what are you doing with our pokemon" asked nogar as the admin took them away. nogar looked at Rue then took her sunglasses out as it started to rain
@bluegirl80

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 8:44 PM

"We cant keep them!" I scream after my pokeballs are taken. "Nogar we cant keep them." I sigh.

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 8:46 PM

There's something about me that attracts dragon pokemon more than others. I don't know what. I saw so many caterpie, however, it seriously BUGGED me. In the end, I caught a turtwig and a bagon, the later of which I would have loved to keep, but it wasn't worth getting caught for.
"Since they belong to team rocket, which I am a part of, shouldn't they also belong to me?" I muttered.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 17 July 2011 at 8:50 PM

Riley came out of his pokeball and chased after the admin "Come back Riley!" nogar shouted she gestured for Rue to follow and began running after Riley

@bluegirl80

Deleted • 17 July 2011 at 8:52 PM

I start to run as fast as my bionic leg can take me. Oh boy thats much faster then before. I catch Riley and bring her back to Nogar.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 July 2011 at 8:58 PM

The Admin whizzed around. "You both listen, and listen good. Your glad we let you even KEEP your old pokemon." she hissed.

Crystal shrugged. She knew what was going to happen to the other pokemon, testing, hard training, slavery, among other things.
"But we can rescue them when the time comes..." she thought.

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 8:59 PM

I nodded glumly, bored.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 17 July 2011 at 9:01 PM

"thank you Rue" nogar kneeled down on 1 knee and looked riolu in the eyes "Riley, why did you chase after the admin?" Riley responded "Rio ri...". nogar sighed, "i know i caught them and you were going to be friends but... they belong to team rocket" nogar hated admitting it, but if they stole from the criminals, they would be criminals themselves. nogar lifted Riley onto her shoulder and looked back at Rue. "i would like to battle you again at some point, i really enjoyed the last battle- but not the end part.."

@bluegirl80

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 July 2011 at 9:06 PM

The Admin dumped all the Pokeballs into a metal slot.
"They are probley heading towards a Huge Pokeball room." Crystal whispered to Lexa.
"We need to find that room."

The Admin looked at the Trainees.
"Now, how do you STEAL a pokemon?"
The Admin demstrated it with another Grunt.

First, knock the Trainer out, or subdue them.
Knock out their pokemon too, and make sure to take the Pokemon's pokeball.
Call Team rocket headquaters, and they should send a Delibird to pick it up.

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 July 2011 at 9:09 PM

I looked around nervously. If I could avoid stealing a pokemon, I'd do it....

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 17 July 2011 at 9:11 PM

Akira walked in Zwelious close behind

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 July 2011 at 9:14 PM

Crystal knew she was required to steal a pokemon.
She felt sick to her stomach.
Why did her standards have to excede the rest?????

Umbreon pressed up close, trying to comfront her.