#anime

in Entertainment

Female
65 posts

nanica • 30 July 2013 at 3:33 PM

@neko-chan
In a way I think it is. In the beginning it isn't that bad, but it get more unfit for a 12 year old to read, as the story evolves quite a lot around the relationship between Misao and Kyo. And their relationship isn't that innocent or childlike.

But on the other hand, it doesn't have any really mature content so...

Female
336 posts

honk • 31 July 2013 at 4:43 AM

Hey Peoples I been watching to many anime so i haven been on in ages so making updates(this is important so sorry for the pings)
@2-dgorillaz
@mastergemma
@karamel
@fluffamun
@onyx
@panda-chan
@pebblestar-nightclan
@doll
@misa-misa
@whitefall
@ninjagirl
@lightnigember
@tikimaki
@ostrichowl
@shann901
@aardbeix3
@kelch100
@banana
@lemonlime820
@aardbeix3
@bizz
@snowrosehell
@xxxmahiruxxx
@lizymarie
@fuhlindawn
@swiftblood8817
@amelialightwing
@mangafreak007
@whitescales
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New members
@dv55555
@xx-sorry-xx
@dragonii
@nanica
@chloelove
@tarepanda
@happypenguinwinnie
@bot
WELCOME TO #anime!!!!
New! I am going to change mods if mods are being lazy with their jobs so @puppyloverlauren,@newlife and @blueclaw do your best and i will be adding another mod. If you want to be a mod you have to PM me saying why you should become a mod!
Good luck!
I am going to be on egg cave not as often so i need a person/Mod who can PM me when someone whats to join, request, ideas or any thing like that and who come to this page often. please PM me.

Wow that's a lot of stuff sorry to bore you >n<
any way always watch anime
Otaku forever

#AAA

Female
24 posts

ulquigrimmy • 1 August 2013 at 10:46 AM

Last night, I had a dream about Sebastian Michealis from Black Butler. He's so hot. ❤️

Female
1,326 posts

blueclaw • 1 August 2013 at 4:02 PM

*pokes status* Been watching a new anime. Just got done. All of my feels. Though, I have to say the anime confused me at some points, it's a heartbreaking yet lovely anime. It is in my best recommendation that some of you watch it.

106 posts

tarepanda • 1 August 2013 at 4:41 PM

@blueclaw

one of the best anime ever! It is the new standard all mahou shoujo should aspire to! lol Are you watching the movies as well? I think the first 2 are recaps of the series and the 3rd one will be a sequel with brand new stuff!

Female
1,326 posts

blueclaw • 1 August 2013 at 11:13 PM

@tarepanda

No, haven't seen any yet...

7,923 posts

hayz • 1 August 2013 at 11:23 PM

If anyone of you people here have watched Shingeki no Kyojin please be my friend ;u;

//pleaseineedtocrywithsomeonemARCO-- //shot

106 posts

tarepanda • 1 August 2013 at 11:40 PM

@hayz

SnK is one of the best anime to come out in YEARS!!! Are you up to date on the manga as well? I literally watched about 8 episodes before I just had to read all of the manga as well! I absolutely ADORE Levi!!! He's so tiny but sooo AWESOME!!!

7,923 posts

hayz • 1 August 2013 at 11:51 PM

@tarepanda

YES SOMEONE KNOWS OF THIS BESIDES ME THANK YOU.

Oh where do I even bEGIN? I'm up to date on the manga and-- ((Spoiler for others who might read this)) did Ymir just bite off Christa's leg? Unintentional or not, tHAT'S STILL A LEG.

I don't exactly love him to death like half of the fandom, but I do respect him. I mean, wow he's humanity's strongest soldier he could probably kill 5 titans in under 3 seconds if he really wanted to.

I just love everyone except maybe that one titan in episode one that ((Spoilers)) ate Eren's mother.

And then, there's Armin and Petra.

I just--

They're just

TOO

CUTE

;^;

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 4 August 2013 at 8:38 AM

Who here has watched Madoka Magica?
Because where I live it's currently playing on a tv channel for children and it's only rated PG even though in shops the DVD clearly says M XD

It's currently on episode 6
I can't believe my sister has already seen it T-T

106 posts

tarepanda • 6 August 2013 at 10:07 PM

@mastergemma

well... I guess there's technically nothing too M rated visually? It has some REALLY dark and mature themes though. I think you'd have to be a bit older to really appreciate it.

Maybe the TV channel was tricked by the "magic girl" tag, and thought it was like sailor moon, and didn't actually watch any of it? o.o

Female
472 posts

fluffamun • 7 August 2013 at 1:17 AM

@hayz
@tarepanda

I'm on the 11th episode and just who does that to you on the first episode? And Connie is so cute I just want to pinch his cheeks and just... ^w^

And the animation is so amazing and the backgrounds are actually really fantastic.

For all y'all that haven't watched it, you should if you can handle blood, some language and excessive crying. And Titan nudity? n.n (Don't worry, it's just giant butts.)

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 7 August 2013 at 2:02 AM

@Honk
May I join ? 😃 I love Naruto ❤️

106 posts

tarepanda • 7 August 2013 at 11:47 AM

@fluffamun

that entire first episode was really slow, and then that last few seconds... omg, I had nightmares about that face o.o;;;

I like that it doesn't follow the traditional formula of a shounen, the whole, you train -> get stronger -> win! and then do it all over again. It's just filled with surprises and OMG DID THAT JUST HAPPEN??? moments 😃

Deleted • 7 August 2013 at 2:25 PM

I don't get much of a chance to watch anime but I really like FullMetal Alchemist, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke just to name a few.

Pokemon is pretty cool sometimes as is Digimon....
I recently watched a anime movie called "Origin" and that was pretty darned awesome.

7,923 posts

hayz • 7 August 2013 at 4:02 PM

@mastergemma

I sense impending doom for the parents who are watching it with their child/ren.

@fluffamun

You don't have to wait for the tragic backstory to reveal itself in flashbacks...

YOU WATCH HELPLESSLY AS THE TRAGIC BACKSTORY FORMS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES.

I don't know how I feel about sharing my name with a male. Well, at least we're both goofs! 😋

fsdkhfks tHE ANIMATION IS JUST REALLY SMOOTH AND FKJGKLS The 3D animation of the 3DMG in the 2nd opening is just fksjdfl okay.

The character development is just amazing okay never have I seen before such *humans* in anime. They all have such refined physical traits, yet, they're not perfect. They're all different and that's what makes them humans. And that scene where Hannes sets down Mikasa and Eren right after he saves them from the titan, he admits that he's *scared*. A grown man, admitting that he ran away, because he was *scared* Wow. Just... wow. Bless Shingeki no Kyojin this is literally the best anime and manga ever just... wow.

ON ANOTHER NOTE.

((MARCO--

JEEAAAN))

Gender Fluid
1,376 posts

kurochi-akuma • 8 August 2013 at 9:18 AM

@honk

May I join? c:

Female
472 posts

fluffamun • 22 August 2013 at 1:23 AM

@hayz

HELP ME THIS ANIME I'VE FALLEN AND I CANT GET UP I MADE AT LEAST 4 RP BLOGS FOR THEM ON TUMBLR AND JUST PLEASE HELP ME THIS ANIME IS TOO PERFECT.

AND SPRINGLES WHY IS THIS SO PERFECT AND I NEED SPRINGLES. SPRINGLES IS LIFE. SPRINGLES IS EVERYTHING I NEED. HELP ME.

@kurochi-akuma

-rubs back of neck awkwardly- Well this is awkward.

Female
1,179 posts

ahgirltc • 31 January 2014 at 10:06 AM

@honk

Hi can I join? 😊) I LOVE ANIME 😃 ❤️

Female
81 posts

tender • 31 January 2014 at 11:50 AM

@honk Can I join the club?

Female
12 posts

kenichiyuki • 3 February 2014 at 2:37 PM

@honk can i join too?? ^^ i love anime!! BLEACH is my fav!! i've watched a lot but i especialy like naruto, death note, mirai nikki, SNK, steins gate, vampire knight, angel beats and berserk ^^

Female
438 posts

satoshi818 • 3 February 2014 at 4:04 PM

@honk

OMIGOSH!!!! I LOVE ANIME!!! Can I join? My fave is Fairy Tail!
Also like Soul Eater, Naruto, Bleach, Pokemon gen. 5+6, Full Metal Alchemist, and the occasional One Piece.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 3 February 2014 at 11:59 PM

Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) is great 😃
I'm waiting until the whole series have been released before i read more of it or see it

DEATTTHHHHH NOOOOOOTTTEEEE!!!!!!!! There is going to be an English Live Action movie released soon 😃

@kenichiyuki

Female
12 posts

kenichiyuki • 4 February 2014 at 2:02 AM

@mastergemma

Yes! Mirai Nikki is awesome ^^ i think Gasai Yuno is like my fav female anime character ❤️

Wow realy??? I can't wait to watch it!! Did they reveal who is gonna play 'L' ?

and i'm guessing you're also a kpop fan?? ^^

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 4 February 2014 at 2:16 AM

@kenichiyuki
How can you tell XD Love the stuff
I've read the first two books, Yuno definitely is in the top 20

As in who is going to play who... not yet
There was a fan made with *shudder* Robert Pattinson as L and Zac Efron as Light
I wouldn't mind him being Light, he likes Death Note and already looks like him XD
But Sparkles, no. Not ever will he be L. He doesn't look smart enough to play L

Female
12 posts

kenichiyuki • 4 February 2014 at 2:24 AM

@mastergemma

kkkk~ because your status says wow, fantastic baby ^^

have you seen the japanese action movies? Matsuyama is perfect for L. He's like a living version of him O_o http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19700000/Kenichi-Matsuyama-as-L-live-action-l-19751240-465-312.png

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 4 February 2014 at 2:31 AM

@kenichiyuki
XD Yeah... that may be a sliiight givaway XD
I've seen two of the three DN movies
He literally is perfect!!!!

~~~
Another good manga/anime I know is Twin Spica

Female
12 posts

kenichiyuki • 4 February 2014 at 2:39 AM

@mastergemma

i haven't watched that one 😃 what is it about?

i also like Miyazaki movies ^^ have you seen any?

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 4 February 2014 at 2:43 AM

@kenichiyuki
Miyazaki...STUDIO GHIBLI (lovehearts everywhere)
I've seen many 😃
Arriety, Howl's Moving Castle (book series is great too), Ponyo, Princess Mononoke, Porco Rosso, Spirited Away, Nausicca: Valley of the Wind, Ocean Waves, Tales from the Earth Sea and... I think that's what I've seen or have i skipped WOW I SKIPPED My Neighbor Totoro

Female
12 posts

kenichiyuki • 4 February 2014 at 3:01 AM

@mastergemma
Hahahah wow you're an awesome otaku ^^ i've watched most of his movies and i think my favorites are Howl's moving castle and Spirited Away.