Dangerous RP

in Roleplaying

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 2 November 2012 at 12:05 AM

@ems
Ryan~
"Storm." I say approaching her "Are you ok?" I ask the hiss in my voice dissapearing as my confidene grows

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 2 November 2012 at 12:14 AM

@cynder5
~

Storm was clearly upset at Ryan's arrival. "Leave me alone." she whispered, hysteria in her tone as she continued to cry. "I'm not OK."

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 4 November 2012 at 11:38 PM

@ems
Ryan~
"No Storm. I will not leave you. How can yu be so upset and yet want someone to leave your side I never would do that. All I want is what's best for you." I say.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 5 November 2012 at 12:02 AM

@cynder5

"Because everyone wants to hurt me." Storm whispered, and quickly climbed the tree behind her, hiding in the leaves. "And you're no different. All of them... They all are disgusted by me. All I am... is a freak. And you'll leave me behind, just like they do. Just like... them."

Tears streamed down Storm's face as she thought about the last time she tried to trust someone.

"FREAK! YOU'RE GROSS!" Annabeth shrieked, sprinting away.

"I'M BETTER WITHOUT ANYONE ANYWAY!" Storm yelled back, "WHO NEEDS FRIENDS ANYWAY? YOU'RE ALL JUST A BUNCH OF LOSERS!"

Storm cried anew, hugging the tree's trunk for support.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 5 November 2012 at 7:55 PM

@ems who's Annabeth?
Ryan-
I watched Storm climb a tree and gazed at her helplessly.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 5 November 2012 at 8:01 PM

@cynder5 Nobody really knows except Storm. o3o
She's just someone who Storm tried to trust, but it just ended badly. -shrugs-
~

Storm sniffed, and jumped down behind the tree. "So I trust no one. I'm better on my own. I go solo. It's... just... easier. No one gets hurt." Storm said quietly, slowly backing away.

"My last piece of advice? Trust no one but yourself. Friendships are bogus. Relationships are bogus. In the end, nobody cares about anyone but themselves. And that's when you get hurt."

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 5 November 2012 at 8:06 PM

@ems
Ryan-
"But Storm." I start " You were the nicest person I met." I drop my voice down to a whisper " No one like you." I say as I turn and head towards the forest.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 5 November 2012 at 8:14 PM

@cynder5

Storm stood there like a idiot, staring at Ryan curiously. "And Ryan, I've never, ever, met anyone who could so easily slip through my barriers and accept me. You're alright." Storm replied, suddenly smiling.

She approached Ryan cautiosly. "But-" she said, her expression hardening, "-if you EVER hurt me, you'll regret that you were ever born."

Then Storm's face lightened and she laughed, "So don't test me. Now, what do you want to do? I'm assuming you still want to grab your sister?"

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 5 November 2012 at 8:16 PM

@ems
Ryan-
" Oh Storm you know me so well." I reply smiling. "Come on."

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 5 November 2012 at 8:21 PM

@cynder5

"HA!" Storm said, pointing at Ryan, "People are SO easy to read! I've known you what? An hour?" laughing quietly, Storm looked at Ryan again, shushing him.

"We'll have to be quiet, Bat-girl might not be asleep."

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 5 November 2012 at 11:29 PM

@ems
Ryan~
"Yeah well you are'nt so easy." I reply. "Well last time I checked she was asleep so..."

Tusami~
I woke up to find the small camp like area I lived in empty Sharah was gone along with Storm and the others.

Sharah~
I crawled along the wall as I made my way towards the forest.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 5 November 2012 at 11:32 PM

@cynder5

Storm saw the girl fast asleep in the tree. "Alright, I'm right behind you." she whispered.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 5 November 2012 at 11:37 PM

@ems relpy reply REPLY
Ryan~
"Got it." I reply as I start to get a grip on the tree.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 5 November 2012 at 11:40 PM

@cynder5 SORRY! I had a really long post to write. o3o

Storm waited patiently.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 5 November 2012 at 11:50 PM

@ems
Rayn~
I climbed the tree and waited for Storm at the base of the branch.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 5 November 2012 at 11:53 PM

@cynder5

Storm leaped effortlessly into the tree.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 5 November 2012 at 11:57 PM

@ems GTG
Ryan~
As Storm lept into hte tree I made my way up to Sammy.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 6 November 2012 at 12:06 AM

@cynder5 NUUU~!

Storm watched Ryan make his move for Sammy.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 6 November 2012 at 11:26 PM

@ems
Ryan~
I moved closer towards Sammy as I got closer I reached out and grabbed her. She woke up and shrieked throwing both of us out of the tree.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 6 November 2012 at 11:29 PM

@cynder5

Storm barely maneged to cling onto the tree. "Wait!" she called to Sammy, "Please!"

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 6 November 2012 at 11:34 PM

@ems
Ryan~
I fall to the floor still gripping Sammy in my hands.
Sammy~
"No LET ME GO!!" I screeched out at Ryan and Storm as they try to catch me.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 8 November 2012 at 12:58 AM

@cynder5

"I have tracked you for miles. I'm not letting go." Storm said calmly.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 8 November 2012 at 11:34 PM

@ems
Sammy~
"Fine." I say sounding defeated as I go limp in Ryan's arms.

Ryan~
"Storm it worked." I say happily.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 8 November 2012 at 11:36 PM

@cynder5

"Listen here." Storm said to the girl, "This guy, he's your bro. Imma leave you two to... uh, catch up, but you have to promise me you won't leave." Storm said quietly, trying to sound a little bit friendly.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 8 November 2012 at 11:40 PM

@ems
Sammy~
As Storm spoke I jerked up and screeched using echo-location. Ryan let's go as it rings in his ears. I rear up on my long back legs. I land and shake the dust off my clothes. "OK. Now what do you want." I demand.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 8 November 2012 at 11:42 PM

@cynder5

"Geez, girl!" Storm complained, holding a hand up to her ears. Pulling her hand away, Storm found a bit of blood.

Shaking her head, she turned to Ryan. "This one's your responsability now. My ears are still ringing. Gosh." Storm gave Ryan the thumbs up, and walked off, a steady stream of curses falling from her mouth.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 8 November 2012 at 11:46 PM

@ems
Tusami~
"Sorry!" I call out as the girl walks away. "So.. What do you want I demand looking at Ryan.

Ryan~
"Well why did you elave the family? Why did you do all hte things you do?" I respond

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 8 November 2012 at 11:51 PM

@cynder5

"Call me when you're done!" Storm called, and continued walking, watching the clouds in the night sky.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 8 November 2012 at 11:51 PM

@ems
Sammy~
"I never wanted to hurt you but it was for the best." I say nt meeting Ryan's gaze

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 8 November 2012 at 11:55 PM

@cynder5 Reply on MLP?

CLOUD WATCHING