Dangerous RP

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 12 October 2012 at 11:59 PM

@iceyfira
Aspitis paused in his song, lowering his head and thrusting his hands in his pockets. He watched a bird fly through the air and felt a yearning to join it, although he knew he never could.
The boy began to sing longingly.

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 13 October 2012 at 12:03 AM

@keenfoot Haunting music makes Laura.... have feelings. ~Gasp~
~~~

""Whats this?" Thought Laura, hearing the boy change tune. She noticed a bird flitting about, and rolled her eyes. Birds didnt very much like Laura, they always gave her away. She ran and leapt a couple of buildings up ahead of the boy, still listening to his tune.
~~~
@ems Hai. OwO

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 13 October 2012 at 12:07 AM

new person for me
Name: Sammy
Animal DNA: Brown bat
Animal Parts: Long leathery brown wings here her arms should be with pointed brown ears on the top of her head and pointed gfangs in her mouth
Crush: Aspitis
Family: None
Friends: None
Nickname: TallPoppy
Past: Her past is rittled with lies and betrayal in which she was unwittingly led into the toxic waste along wih a large brown bat thus splicing them
Apperance: Tall caucasion blonde with blue eyes and long legs see animal parts for hte rest
Personalty(Opt.):

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 13 October 2012 at 12:07 AM

@iceyfira Oh noz. >.<
@keenfoot ~bothers~
@cynder5 Forgot u were a cat too. 😋
~

Storm stepped back, "Storm." She hissed softly. These loud girls were NOT going to be fun at all.

Deleted • 13 October 2012 at 12:07 AM

@iceyfira /gasps/ FEELINGS?! THIS IS UNDERHEARD OF.
Underheard?
Unheard of... xDD

Soon, Aspitis reached the end of the road. He balanced himself on the edge, his voice rising as he reached the end of his song.

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 13 October 2012 at 12:11 AM

@keenfoot dUNDERHEAd. XD
~~~
Laura hissed, the piercing noise hurting her ears. She covered them, trying to block out the high pitched noise.
~~~
@ems Darn, Laura thinks the same. =w= b

Deleted • 13 October 2012 at 12:17 AM

@iceyfira DUNDERHEARD OF!!!
@cynder5 :'D

Wait how many cats are there?! XDDD
MEOW.

Aspitis cut himself off, looking to the left and right frantically. He bolted off the corner and into an alley, leaning into the shadows and staring out. He had always been antsy about other people hearing him, and - he cursed beneath his breath - and now he had just given himself away.

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 13 October 2012 at 12:21 AM

@keenfoot YUSH!! IT IS DUNDERHEARD OF!!!
@ems Hullo there chap. 😸
~~~

She cursed, uncovering her ears. She looked down on the street below, and not seeing the boy, she shook her head. She sniffed the air,.catching his scent. She turned, and walked to the far side of the building. She snickered silently as she saw he was looking for his unseen enemy, left, right, down, back, and front, but forgetting up.

Deleted • 13 October 2012 at 12:29 AM

@iceyfira NEW WORD! PUT IT IN THE DICTIONARY! xDD

Feeling relatively safe, Aspitis decided to shut his eyes, leaning against the wall and exhaling slowly. He opened them again, staring blankly at the wall in front of him.

Gangnam Style is not a good song to write to.

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 13 October 2012 at 12:32 AM

@keenfoot Erhmahgerd. They should. XD
~~~
Laura looked down again, and smiled. Leaning over the side of the building, looking down on the boy, she whispered, "You forgot to look up, dear." She giggled, silent as a mouse.

Neither is Skrillex. XD

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 13 October 2012 at 12:33 AM

@ems
Tusami~
"Sorry for being so loud by the way. It's just I never have seen another cat around here." I explain. "So.. How are you?"

Deleted • 13 October 2012 at 12:44 AM

@iceyfira
Aspitis shrieked, ducking away from the voice and blundering away and right into the opposite brick wall. He looked up, his piercing eyes staring through the girl. "Are you following me?!" was the first thing his instincts caught him to say.

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 13 October 2012 at 12:47 AM

@keenfoot Laura: Isnt it obvious? XD
~~~
"No." She said, rolling her eyes. "Im getting my excercise in by leaping from building to building like Superman." She said, overdoing her sarcasm.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 13 October 2012 at 12:49 AM

@keenfoot another stalker ofr you
Sammy~
I hear a commotion from below my nest and glide down and hide in the shadows and see a girl and boy. The boy was cute i thought to myself.

Deleted • 13 October 2012 at 12:51 AM

@iceyfira Aspitis; WHYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEEE. XDDDDD

Aspitis' eyelids grew closer together in suspicion. His gaze flicked from her ears, trailing down her arms and alighting on her sharp, almost talon-like nails, before traveling back him to her unusually shaped irises. "Is that a hobby?" he blurted.

Edit; @cynder5 I LOVE STALKERS! :,D

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 13 October 2012 at 12:55 AM

@keenfoot Laura: Sorry, Im awesome like that. XD
~~~
"A bit. If you catch my intrest, like you have, I tend to do that. Anyways, go a little softer on the high G notes. It will sound much better." Her gaze was a warm, friendly one, unlike her normal cold, steely gaze. "What?" She said, noticing he was staring right into her eyes.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 13 October 2012 at 12:57 AM

@keenfoot @iceyfira
Sammy~
I watched from the shadows as they talked and lightly turned my ears to hear them better.

Deleted • 13 October 2012 at 1:01 AM

@iceyfira Aspitis; STAHP. xDDDDD
@cynder5

Aspitis raised an eyebrow curiously at the girl. What... "Who and what are you to know about singing?" he asked, although keeping his tone so that it didn't sound like disrespect - more curiosity. His eyes flicked away from her again. "Nothing. I can sing how I'd like." The half-bird adolescent was unaware of the other presence nearby.

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 13 October 2012 at 1:04 AM

@keenfoot I actually take honours chorus in school. But I blank out a LOT. XD Laura: Nah. 😈
~~~
"Really. I think know more than you from those last notes. Just try." She said, her tail flicking. Her green eyes full of laughter, still staring down on the boy. "Anyways, I can sing. But I dont do it much."

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 13 October 2012 at 1:05 AM

@keenfoot yes yes you don't notice me yet....
Sammy~
I sat there studing the boy and girl. The boy was half bird but I was half bat so what difference did it make if i talked to him.

Deleted • 13 October 2012 at 1:11 AM

@cynder5 INVISIBAT GIRL!
@iceyfira You just stop singing in the middle of it? xD I've never taken choir, I don't like to sing in front of people, but when my friends spy on me they say I have I good voice. T.T

Aspitis looked back at the girl, anger flitting across his face. He looked away, reaching up to rub at his throat. "If you're so sure of yourself, then-" He paused, then shook his head. "I don't try to impress, mind you."

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 13 October 2012 at 1:12 AM

@keenfoot
Sammy~
I came out of the shadows and ran in front of the boy.

Deleted • 13 October 2012 at 1:14 AM

@cynder5

Aspitis took a step back in surprise. "Wha..."
His kestrel eyes focused on the girl in front of him, taking in her appearance quickly.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 13 October 2012 at 1:15 AM

@keenfoot
Sammy~
"Hello." I started weakly then darted back into the shadows. My face red with embaressment.

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 13 October 2012 at 1:15 AM

@keenfoot no no no, like my mind is blank so I dont hear what my teaches saying. But I would still be singing if I blanked out. I memorize songs quickly. Unlike math, where if I had to solve a fraction problem to save my life, I would be dead by now. XD
~~~

FUUUU EDIT:

"Whos that?" She called down. "Your girlfriend?" She snickered at that.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 13 October 2012 at 1:17 AM

@keenfoot @iceyfira
Sammy~
I slunck down lower and lower into the shadows as the girl jumped down.

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 13 October 2012 at 1:19 AM

@cynder5 @keenfoot I edited. XD

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 13 October 2012 at 1:20 AM

@iceyfira ok @keenfoot
Sammy~
At the girl's mention to me I flare up in anger. I leap out of the shadows and glare at her.

Deleted • 13 October 2012 at 1:21 AM

@cynder5
@iceyfira Ohhh okay ROFL! xDDD

Aspitis glanced up at the girl on the roof. He took another step back, looking at the other. "I don't know her," he murmured quietly, watching the two of them wonderingly. He tilted his head, his gaze sliding to inspect them both. "Who are you?" he asked the other, newer girl.

AHH EDITED.

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 13 October 2012 at 1:21 AM

@keenfoot Hello
@cynder5 XD
~~~
"Hello there. Im guessing your BatGirl?" Laura called, a burst of laughter escaping from her lips.