Dangerous RP

in Roleplaying

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 17 October 2012 at 10:28 PM

@keenfoot Go tell that to the kickboxing team at my school. ~Kickboxing stance~
Laura: =.= Its like everyone hates me. Which is a good thing. o3o
Jordan: BOO! ~Thtows popcorn at Aspitis and Laura~
~~~
"Well okay. Better blame yourself if shes by mistakeingly killed by someone..." She said. She turned, ready to walk off. He really didnt seem to like her, at ALL.
~~~
Isnt it obvious? Laura: Hey!

Deleted • 17 October 2012 at 10:35 PM

@iceyfira /facepalms
Aspitis; >_o POPCORN?!
May; (:

Aspitis tensed. A burst of worry, nerves, and sadness erupted through him, then vanished as quickly as it had come. His voice wavered slightly as he replied. "She will not be," he said, but his tone belied doubt.

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 17 October 2012 at 10:40 PM

@keenfoot Yeah, I know. XD She is smart(ish) but is VEERYY strong. She cant do anything that has to-- POPCORN?! XD
Jordan: Yes. Popcorn. ~Throws more~
~~~
"But if she was somehow related to you, oh, I dunno, and someone told someone who she is, she might not get hurt. Maybe even protected."
~~~
Finally. I have a reason besides that Laura likes Aspitis to stalk them. XD
Laura: WHAT?! I DONT LIKE HIM!!!

Deleted • 17 October 2012 at 10:45 PM

@iceyfira LOLsmartish. xDDD I WANT POPCORN!
May; /pelts everyone with popcorn
xD

Aspitis looked at the girl, lapsing into silence for a few moments. Why did she mention 'family'? She couldn't have known. "No one can be trusted nowadays," he said huskily, looking down at a leaf. He concentrated on stepping on it.

Aspitis; O^O

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 17 October 2012 at 10:52 PM

@keenfoot XD Im smarter(ish) than most when it comes to all subjects except math. X3
Jordan: ~Helps May pelt everyone with popcorn~
~~~
Crap. He quoted her. "Well, if you decline, than I cant help if someone hurts her.... yeah. Theres an aquantice of mine works for the police... there have been killings of young girls lately. Better watch out." That was a partial lie, there hd been more killings but not specific targets.
~~~
Laura: >////< WHY DID YOU MAKE ME SOUND GIRLY?! ~Punches me hard~

Deleted • 17 October 2012 at 10:57 PM

@iceyfira I HATE MATH. My forte is English. xD
May; YAY! 😃 /eats some popcorn too

Aspitis looked suspiciously at her from the corner of his eye. "Killings? I've never heard of any of these, nor have I been aware of them." Nonetheless, he felt worry trickle in again and bit his lip.

Aspitis; @~@ Oh! Jeez, don't punch her!

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 17 October 2012 at 11:02 PM

@keenfoot Mine is science. X3
Jordan: ~Eats popcorn but continues pelting~
~~~
"Geez, never heard that the police keep some things all hush hush lock and key? It keeps people.from being scared out of their wits." Lauras lips twitched into a smile, just a bit.

Deleted • 17 October 2012 at 11:09 PM

@iceyfira My AP Bio class is too overwhelming. xD
May; x3

Aspitis took in a slow breath, letting it out just as slowly. "What makes you think I would... I would let you... 'protect' a small child?" he asked, carefully choosing his words.

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 17 October 2012 at 11:13 PM

Laura rolled her eyes, and turned back to face him again. "I never said me, Asp. I never did." She COULD protect the kid, but she wasnt that good with sincerity. She was talking about Jordan.
~~~
@keenfoot >w< Imma take honours science classes next year. Its like 12th grade science for 8th graders. X3
Jordan: ~Lhfho~
Laura: >n< There is a huge need to punch her. >/////////<

Deleted • 18 October 2012 at 8:10 AM

@iceyfira I'm taking a college level course. ;c
May; xF
Aspitis; Is not.

Aspitis eyed the girl questioningly. "I don't think she would benefit from the protection of a stranger." He turned his side to her, staring at the undergrowth of the forest.

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 18 October 2012 at 3:18 PM

@keenfoot Cause your older than me, I believe...
Jordan: XwX
Laura: ~Glares~ ~Punches me again~
Me: OW.
~~~
"Fine, fine. Dont say I didnt warn you..." And with a flick of her tail, she disappeared. She didnt really leave, though.
~~~
~Stalker Laura mode~ >w<

Deleted • 18 October 2012 at 4:53 PM

@iceyfira
Yes I am. xD By years.
Aspitis; Hey!
May; /watches

Aspitis stepped back when she disappeared, throughly startled. After a moment, he turned his back and started pacing in the direction that he had sent May, desperately hoping that she hadn't been caught by.. whatever people that girl was talking about.

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 18 October 2012 at 5:11 PM

@keenfoot >w< I know. But still. My school is mean, they make us do 12th grade math, and an extra math class every other day. =.=
Laura: =w= ~Punches me again~
Me: OW. OW OW OW.
Jordan: o3o ~Watches~
~~~

Laura was over Aspitis' head, watching him. He probably was gonna go look for her, after all of that. She was hanging by her legs, on a high branch, hidden by leaves.

Deleted • 18 October 2012 at 5:13 PM

@iceyfira
Ew, that sucks. xDD My teacher is a harsh grader. I have a B in her class. :c
Aspitis; /shoves Laura/ Stop it!
May; x3

Aspitis ducked under branches. Eventually, he stumbled out into the plains again. "May?" he called loudly, looking around. His insides began to gnaw on him. "May?!"

Her head poked out of the water of the river. "What?"

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 18 October 2012 at 5:15 PM

@keenfoot Ikr? =.=
Laura: Why? o3o Oooh, you like her? ~Immature face~
Jordan: >w< So weird...
~~~

Laura followed, a bit further away this time, unlike before when Aspitis and her met.

Jordan was stumbling through the woods, covered in scrapes and bruises.

Deleted • 18 October 2012 at 5:30 PM

@iceyfira Yeah. :c
Aspitis; /rubs his eyes/ No!
May; Uh huh..

Aspitis ran up to the river, kneeling down and watching as May flipped happily. "May, did you see anyone here?"
She shook her head, and Aspitis let out a sigh of relief. "Okay. Everything's okay," He glanced around.

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 18 October 2012 at 9:53 PM

@keenfoot XD I hate math. >n<
Laura: =w= I dont believe you. ~Punches me again~
Me: OW.
Jordan: MORE FIGHTING!>:U ~Throws more popcorn~
~~~
Laura decided to stop following Asptis, and jumped down from her hiding spot in the trees when he got out of her line of sight.
~~~
Jordan clawed his way through the trees, trying to find Laura, and get out of this forest of pain.
~~~
XD Ha. Forest of pain.

Deleted • 18 October 2012 at 10:14 PM

@iceyfira me too. I'm doing Calculus. D:
Aspitis; /hits Laura's shoulder/ HEY.
May; /eats more popcorn/

Aspitis sat down at the riverbed, trailing his hand through the water. "You didn't used to like water."
May splashed him again, grinning. "Now I do!"
Aspitis grinned, raising his hand and running his fingers over the speckled, light brown feathered area between his eyes.

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 18 October 2012 at 10:18 PM

@keenfoot Im doing crap that my PRINCIPAL doesnt even know. >n<
Laura: ~Laughs~ That tickled.
Jordan: ~Keeps throwing popcorn~
~~~
Jordan made it out of the woods, to a small childrens park. He sighed, glancing over the equiptment. So much like where he used to play when he was little....

Jordans hook his head, trying to clear his thoughts. "Musnt think of the past. Its never gonna change..." He murmered, as if comforting some invisible person beside him.

Deleted • 18 October 2012 at 10:23 PM

@iceyfira LOL. xD
Aspitis; /glares
May; /throws some popcorn

May tugged her brother into the water.
"Whoa!" exclaimed Aspitis, sputtering water and laughing. "May!" She just grinned at him and dove back under water.

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 18 October 2012 at 10:28 PM

@keenfoot ;n; Im not joking bro.
Laura: ~Smiles~ 😸 ~Punches Aspitis' arm lightlyish~
Jordan: XD This is fun...
~~~
Laura followed her trail, ending up at the park again. Aspitis was nice, she could tell. But she couldnt bring herself to be nice to him though, like is was going to hurt her in some way.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 18 October 2012 at 10:33 PM

@iceyfira @keenfoot
Sammy~
"I have to go." I say as teh girl metins something about siblings. "Bye." I take off into the air looking for Aspitis.

Ryan~
"Why did you have to do that?" I ask the girl. "Ssshe could have been my accual sssissster."

Deleted • 18 October 2012 at 10:33 PM

@iceyfira That stinks. :c
Aspitis; /flicks Laura
May; I LOVE THROWING POPCORN.
Whatta hobby. xD

Aspitis stood up, pushing up his drenched hair so that it spiked up. May giggled. "You look like a bird!"
"I am a bird!" he answered smartly, grinning and smoothing his hair back. "Come on, we've got to go."

@cynder5
HI!!!! 8D

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 18 October 2012 at 10:36 PM

@keenfoot Ikr?
Laura: ~Bites his finger. Hard.~
Jordan: XD Yup.
~~~
Laura glanced around, and saw Jordan. "Crap. I forgot him." She grumbled, and started walking towards him.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 18 October 2012 at 10:41 PM

@keenfoot hello @iceyfira I see how you are.

Sammy~
I flew up searching for Aspitis when I found him with a little girl. "Cute. You have a sister." I call down to him and land in front of them. "Hello again." I say to him. "Who is this little gitrl you're sister?" I ask more confused.

Deleted • 18 October 2012 at 10:45 PM

@iceyfira
Aspitis; Y'OWWWHH!!! /hits Laura
May; XD

@cynder5 Yay you're online! 😸

Aspitis looked at Sammy alertly. He calmed when he realized who it was. "Yeah, this is my sister," he said, gesturing to May, who sank back in the water shyly.

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 18 October 2012 at 10:46 PM

@cynder5 ? >.< Sorry, forgot to ping you before...
@keenfoot XD
Laura: 😸 Its like bunny kisses, the way he punches.
Jordan: Ooooh, BURN.
~~~

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 18 October 2012 at 10:49 PM

@keenfoot @iceyfira thank you

Sammy~
"No need to be shy." I tell the otter girl "What is you're name?" I ask as gently as I could.

Deleted • 18 October 2012 at 10:52 PM

@iceyfira
Aspitis; /seethes
May; Bunnies!

@cynder5

Aspitis watched, standing by and clasping his hands behind his back.
May looked at the girl, still shy. "Um... I'm May," she said slowly.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 18 October 2012 at 10:54 PM

@keenfot @iceyfira
Sammy~
"Well I am Sammy. Hello May what a pretty name by the way." I reply.