Dangerous RP

in Roleplaying

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 29 December 2012 at 12:23 AM

@ems
Sammy~
I lay down and sigh. People always avoided me. Aspitius, the wolveriene-ant eater girl, humans, Tusami, and Sharah. Se never really had a life ohter than hiding.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 29 December 2012 at 12:28 AM

@cynder5 I dunno what to post, so whatevs.

Storm watched the sky darken, and grabbed two blankets. She handed one to her sister, then curled up with her blanket under the stars, quickly falling asleep.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 29 December 2012 at 12:28 AM

@ems me niether so...
slash

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 8 January 2013 at 2:28 AM

@cynder5 I have to revive this. .___.
--

Storm woke the next morning to Aoife shaking her. "Get up! There's a really cute baby bunny over there!" She whispered, and when Storm looked, sure enough there was an adorable bunny. "I'm going to catch it, then we'll have a pet." She whispered.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 27 January 2013 at 12:05 AM

@ems No pet bunny for you unless you can beat Tusami to it.

Tusami~
I awaken and scent the air. Rabbit. I hear a few other voices and tense my tail puffing out. I unsheathe my claws I stalk out and see them two tigers nad beyond them a bunny.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 27 January 2013 at 12:09 AM

@cynder5 But its just a baby. ;-;
--

Storm creeped up to the baby bunny, and her hands launched out, snatching the cute little thing up. She whispered to it, calming it down, and soone it cuddled against her chest, and fell asleep.

--

Tusami will have to pull it from Storm's cold, dead hands.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 27 January 2013 at 12:11 AM

@ems O_o Maybe seh will.... She might just do that. Reply on Don't Fear please?

Tusami~
I hiss in anger as the White Tiger gets the bunny but dose'nt kill it she cradles it. "Weird." I muter as I creep into bushes.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 27 January 2013 at 12:21 AM

@cynder5 I dunno what to post though
--

Story's tiger ears twitched. "Who's there?" She snarled, recognizing the scent, and handing the bunny to a content Aoife.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 27 January 2013 at 12:22 AM

@ems who is Story? Just umm...... Talk to Ryan or find an animal to fight. It is really all to simple.

Tusami~
I dissapear into the bushes and creep up into a tree my scent disguised by ferns and leaves.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 27 January 2013 at 12:27 AM

@cynder5 Autocorrect sucks. Okay...
--

"I said, who's there?" Storm snarled again, hearing the leaves rustle, following it.

--

Plants can't disguise scent, I don't think...

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 27 January 2013 at 12:30 AM

@ems they can If the animal is like awfully covered in them 😋

Sammy~
I awaken to see Storm after something in the bushes and Aofie standing there. I flap my iwngs silently and dissapear.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 27 January 2013 at 12:34 AM

@cynder5 Aoife is sitting.
--

Storm tore through the random plants, and finally found the girl. A fist went around the other gopirl's throat, and Storm snarled in her face. "Stay away from me and my friends. I swear on all things holy if I ever see your ugly face again, I will personally torture you to death." Storm saw red, her grip tightening, slowly strangling the other mutant.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 27 January 2013 at 12:36 AM

@ems rudeness and oh.

Tusami~
I let out a muffled curse and kick out with my hind legs knocking hte tiger backwards and out of the tree taking me with her. I hit the ground free of her grip and dart off into the forest.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 27 January 2013 at 12:39 AM

@cynder5 xD Make Ryan wake up.
--

Storm roared loudly, signifying that this girl had a new enemy. Storm stalked back to camp quietly.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 27 January 2013 at 12:41 AM

@ems okie dokie I have to go now though ☚ī¸
Ryan~
I sit up and gaze around Sammy was gone and Storm looked like she went running blindly through the forest. "What happened to you?" I ask.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 27 January 2013 at 12:50 AM

@cynder5 Aw. Bye!
--

Storm shook her head, clearing the traces of red from her gaze. "I saw that idiot bully again." She growled, and Aoife shrugged, turning around to look at Ryan. "But we caught this really cute bunny!" She grinned.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 27 January 2013 at 11:15 PM

@ems I'm back!!!
Ryan`
"Ssso cute." I say my words slurred from just waking. "What'sss hisss name?" I ask.