Dangerous RP

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 14 October 2012 at 1:49 PM

@iceyfira Close.. enough... ROFL. xDDDD CARNIVOROUS CREATURE.
@jupiter_hollow |D ❤️

Aspitis and May made their way into the living room.

and then they talked and blah blah yup not writing all this. xDD

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 14 October 2012 at 1:50 PM

@keenfoot I'm guessing she'd think Sam is a weird fish guy and be scared of him? X3

@iceyfira Promise not to freak out SAm e.e

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 14 October 2012 at 1:51 PM

@keenfoot =w="
~~~
@jupiter_hollow Promises mean nothing go me.

Deleted • 14 October 2012 at 1:51 PM

@jupiter_hollow
More than likely. LOL. xDD

@iceyfira
x3

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 14 October 2012 at 1:59 PM

@keenfoot @iceyfira

I have a feeling poor wittle Sam will *cough*seamlessly*cough* bring trouble ^^"

Deleted • 14 October 2012 at 2:13 PM

@jupiter_hollow
Suspicious.. xP

Edit;

After a while, Aspitis and May left the solitude of the quiet house and returned back to the open.
"Looks like the sun still hasn't come out," the older one observed as he looked up at the dark clouds, his tone picking up a hint of confusion. "I wonder why." He reached down and ruffled May's hair. "No need to worry, I'm thinking."

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 14 October 2012 at 10:04 PM

@keenfoot =A= Im braindead right now. >.< I SHALL MAKE A NEW CHAR! XD
~~~
Name: Jordan Dicren
Animal DNA: Snake (Spitting cobra)
Animal Parts: Green/gold snake eyes, retractable fangs, able to spit poison. Tongue is forked like a snakes. Parts of body has snake scales.
Crush: None
Family: None
Friends: Laura? XD
Nickname: Cobra, Snake eyes. >.<
Past: Mother and father died, leaving him to live with his cruel aunt and uncle. Ran away from them at 15, lives in an abandoned apartment building.
Appearance: Green/Gold snake eyes, shaggy brown hair, very tall and muscular. Wears a green t-shirt, jeans, and a gray sweater. Always wears worn out red sneakers.
Personalty(Opt.): ~To lazy to make one~ XD

Deleted • 14 October 2012 at 10:12 PM

@iceyfira
I should really give my character a last name.

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 14 October 2012 at 10:13 PM

@keenfoot

I dunno if he even NEEDS a last name...

@cynder5 HAIII I FORGOT TO PING CHU TO ACCEPT MY NEW CHAR! XD

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 14 October 2012 at 10:42 PM

@iceyfira @jupiter_holow characters accepted

Deleted • 15 October 2012 at 10:04 PM

@cynder4
@ems
@jupiter_hollow
@iceyfira

May looked up at Aspitis with her large eyes. "What are we supposed to do?"
Aspitis picked his sister up. "Well," he mused slowly, "we'll... we'll go do something." He looked around uneasily. "The park sounds good."
Almost immediately, May bolted off. Aspitis ran after her, keeping her in sight.

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 15 October 2012 at 10:06 PM

@keenfoot >.< Jordan is scary looking... XD
~~~

Jordan was walking slowly down the street, limping on his left leg. He was looking for Laura, he needed to tell her something. He kept on looking at the tops of the buildings, hoping she was stalking him or something. "Laura!" He called.

Deleted • 15 October 2012 at 10:20 PM

@iceyfira
LOL yes. D:

It took only a few minutes before the little girl became lost on her own path. "Aspitis?" she called nervously.
He swept her up, the momentum from his motions keeping him going. "Little fish, you're turning the wrong way," he teased.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 15 October 2012 at 11:53 PM

@ems
Tusami~
"So..." I ask Storm "How are you oday?" I ask more akwardly.

Sammy~
I soar high above the buildings and notice the sun was covered by a huge black cloud.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 15 October 2012 at 11:56 PM

@cynder5

"Just fine, thanks for asking." Storm hissed sarcastically. Pacing, she wondered why the girl was not afraid. She stopped suddenly, her icy stare trained on the other girl. Cobalt blue eyes turned into an icey blue that petrified most hybrids with a predatory hunger.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 15 October 2012 at 11:58 PM

@ems
Tusami~
"Am I supposed to be scared by that because it won't work I live with a Black Widow." I reply a hint of anger in my voice.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 16 October 2012 at 12:03 AM

@cynder5
~

Hissing like a demon, Storm lept forward, inches from the girl. "I will be back. And when I come, you will pay for that." Storm traced a claw threatningly down the girl's neck, and slowly backed away.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 16 October 2012 at 12:06 AM

@ems O.o

Tusami~
"What was that all about?" I ask Sharah.

Sammy~
I fly over the buildings and find a tiger girl and go in to land. I land in the shadows and hide as I speak "Hello." I say with venom in my voice like a snake.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 16 October 2012 at 12:10 AM

@cynder5 LOL. o3o Can she have a crush on Sammy? Or are they a girl? I can't remember.
~

"What do you want?" Storm snarled, an icey glare on the boy. Her temper was getting the best of her today.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 16 October 2012 at 12:13 AM

@ems Sammy is a girl but I can make a boy

Sammy~
"Hmm well I want alot of things a milloin dollars, a cure for this mutstion thing, a pet, a boyfriend and so much more" I reply

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 16 October 2012 at 12:16 AM

@cynder5 Oh. 😋
~

"You idiot!" Storm snarled again, "What do you want from ME?!" Her ears flattened, tail flicked back and forth while her lips pulled back in an angry snarl.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 16 October 2012 at 12:22 AM

@ems can you reply on http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/30212 you never have

Sammy~
"I knew that!" I yell sendind out echo location on accident. My ears angle at a sound coming form behind. "Shut up!" I yell whisper to the girl.

Name: Ryan
Animal DNA: Coral Snake
Animal Parts: Black cold eyes, long legs that merge to form a tail, long fangs, forked tounge
Crush: Storm
Family: X
Friends: X
Nickname: Black out
Past: He was born a small child who loved only snakes and ws merged with his pet snake.
Apperance: Tall coucasion brown haired boy for the rest see animal parts.
Personalty(Opt.):

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 16 October 2012 at 12:24 AM

@cynder5 did. 😸
Nice charrie. ❤️
~

Hissing, Storm stomped away.

Female
2,353 posts

cynder5 • 16 October 2012 at 12:29 AM

@ems oh no you run into Ryan
Sammy~
I sigh as the girl hises at me and stomps away. I take silently to the skies and follow her.

Ryan~
I approach the corner and run into a girl. "Sssorry." I reply my words becoming fused with the snake tounge.

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 16 October 2012 at 3:49 AM

@ems I posted a form o.o Am I accepted? 😋

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 16 October 2012 at 6:50 AM

@jupiter_hollow She said yes. o3o
@keenfoot Imma draw him during Math Seminar, (Ugh!) Spanish, Tech, and Social Studies. =w= b
~~~
"Laura!" Jordan yelled, even louder this time. "Where are you!?"
~~~
Laura was close behind Aspitis and the young girl until she suddenly lost them. "What?" She murmured, not believing that actually happened. Her ear flicked, catching the faintest sound of someone yelling.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 16 October 2012 at 9:57 AM

@jupiter_hollow @iceyfira Guys... This is @cynder5's RP, not mine. XD
~

"Everybody's running into me today." Storm snarled sarcastically, her nerves really frayed. Her patience was completely gone, and she atempted to stomp away from the cute snake-boy.

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 16 October 2012 at 3:20 PM

@ems I know THAT. >.> @cynder5 Just isnt posting. =.=
~~~
Laura sighed, and quieted down. She heard a faint 'Laura' echoing through the alleyways, and she hung her head down. "Jordan, didnt I tell you to NOT yell my name through the streets?"
~~~
"LAURA!!" Jordan screamed, louder and louder. "WHERE ARE YOU?!"
~~~
@keenfoot =.= Stupid teachers took my drawing book away... ~Shivers~ I feel so alone without it....

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 16 October 2012 at 7:22 PM

@iceyfira LOL I know. ._. @cynder5 GET ON!

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 16 October 2012 at 7:23 PM

@ems XD
@cynder5 GET YO BUTT ONLINE GURL! >:U
~~~