syndrome • 12 August 2011 at 12:23 PM

"uh-oh," Amdis thought, "I hope she isn't going to ruin my concentration."

@luvduv
@goku

"Hurry up with that gold" O.O

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 12 August 2011 at 12:25 PM

Alleia prepared one more time. And then she did the last thing anyone would have expected. She threw herself into the open and grew to a full size girl, so Amdis would have a clear shot. As soon as he shot at her... well that she was not even going to think about.

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 12 August 2011 at 12:28 PM

Amdis' consentration was disrupted when Alleia distracted him and his cage faltered. "Curse you," He yelled, as he blasted Alleia with a beam of green flames that poison you.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 12 August 2011 at 12:28 PM

*Pulls Amdis To Castle* *looks Evil* Alleia Now you DIE. *prepares A Thunder Bolt And Shocks Alleia* Master, I Will Lead You To The Castle @pirateseaz @luvduv

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 12 August 2011 at 12:29 PM

Amdis: *Looks very confused*

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 12 August 2011 at 12:31 PM

@goku
@pirateseaz
Alleia used her last blast to hit Amdis square in the chest. That way the cage broke, his concentration broke, and she managed to change herself into someone who could only die by being dipped in the river Styx. She was very nearly dead though

I AM SUPER LOST! How come Daniel just killed his friend who was on HIS SIDE?

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 12 August 2011 at 12:32 PM

Here Is The Castle, Master. *Opens Door With Key And Pushes Inside Look At All the GOLD! You Want It So bad, you can HAVE It. *Locks ALL Doors Where It Is Impossible To escape* Alleia I Tricked Him!. He will Be Able To Escape Within Minutes!! Come On! We Must Hurry @pirateseaz @luvduv

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 12 August 2011 at 12:34 PM

*You can hear Amdis laughing is the distance as your castle explodes in a burst of flames* "A huge black fire demon emerged from the castle*

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 12 August 2011 at 12:34 PM

*Hair Statrts Glowing* *Grows HUGE Muscles* *You Can See A Spirit Of Daniels's Father Rise Out Of Him Saying: You Beast! I Have Fought You Many Times Before, But I Have NEVER Seen This form!! I guess Ill Show YOU Something! *Spirit Flies Out Of Daniel And Daniel Falls On Ground Fainted, While The Spirit Grows HUGE Bicepts And Says "Bring It Fool" @pirateseaz

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 12 August 2011 at 12:40 PM

"Glady," siad the huge demon as he lunged into the spirit, forcing him back into Daniel's body.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 12 August 2011 at 12:46 PM

As Soon As You Did The Spirit Flew Right Back Out Saying: Hehehehehehehe I Thought You Were Smarter Than That You Insane Freak. *picks You Up And Slams You To The Ground then, Rapidly And Furiously Punches You In The Mouth Continuously. Then, Picks you Up AGAIN And Knees You In The Back Causing to Make A "CREEEEEEK" Noise. Then Does A Water Blast On Amdis "Maybe THAT Will Cool You Off" @pirateseaz @luvduv

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 12 August 2011 at 12:48 PM

"Was that supposed to hurt," Amdis said, as he brushed off his shoulders and flew far out of view. @goku

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 12 August 2011 at 12:49 PM

Darn! You CANT Escape next Time I SEE YOU........>😱(. *Flies Back Into Daniels Body* *Daniel Just Saw His Fathers Spirit* "Father, Give Me your Power." Son: I Am Entrusting You With This Power, Since Me And Amdis Have Equal Strength, If I Give You My Strength, Youll Have More Power Than Him. *Father Gives His Son All Of His Power.* Father: Son....I Trust You....*Daniel Grows HUGE Bicepts And Grows Spikey Hair And Sunglasses* Alriggght! Ill Get You Now Amdis! @pirateseaz

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 12 August 2011 at 12:58 PM

Edit: BRB

2,403 posts

evolutary • 12 August 2011 at 10:03 PM

Aww, you guys started while I was asleep!
----
Shade woke up to find herself in a cage. She blinked. She could see in the dark anyway and had a look at her surroundings. All around her were cages - some empty, some with people she didn't know.

A torch shone near her cage. 'Is she still in there?' said one voice.

'Yeah, she's asleep, I think.'

They walked away from her cage to check the others. Slowly, very quietly, she blended into darkness and slipped through the bars (she was very thin). She couldn't help the others now, she didn't have time.

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 12 August 2011 at 10:06 PM

Amdis stormed into the room, detecting the dissapearanse of Shade. @evolutary

2,403 posts

evolutary • 12 August 2011 at 10:12 PM

Through her night vision, she saw someone burst into the room. She hoped that he(?) would not sense her. Shade hid in a corner, and closing her eyes - her eyes glowed a little in darkness. If she closed her eyes, he(?) would not see the pale glow in her eyes.

@pirateseaz

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 13 August 2011 at 11:26 AM

Alleia realized what had happened a moment to late, and forced herself to morph. She changed into a furious fire breathing dragon and came to Daniel's aid. She spit the fire hard and hot, but just missed Amdis as he ran back to the cages. She morphed back into the girl with the white dress and long braid. "Quick, let's get out while he's distracted!" She yelled at the now way stronger Daniel.
@goku

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 13 August 2011 at 11:35 AM

@luvduv @evolutary "Your Right! But Before We Go, Shouldnt We See If Anyone Else Is In the Room?" Amdis Jumps Out From Hiding Daniel, Walking, Realizes It A little Too Late. Amdis Stabs Daniel, And Falls Poorfully To The Ground. Daniel, VERY Injured Scremas To Alleia, "Run Why You still Can, And There Was A Guy Who slipped out Of The Cage......" Then Daniel Yells "RUN SHADE", Then Head falls On Ground. How Did Daniel Know Shade's Name??

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 13 August 2011 at 11:41 AM

Alleia says "Can't a darn king take care of himself?" Picks him up in her arms and changes into a fire bird. She puts him on her back. She hoped he was still conscious "Daniel, make a portal into a different dimension if you can here me, DO IT NOW!"
@goku

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 13 August 2011 at 11:51 AM

@luvduv @evolutary @pirateseaz *Creates A Portal To Dimension Septar, However the Portal is So Small it Can Only Fit 3 People. *Wakes Up* *Jumps Down* Come On, Alleia. *Jumps In The Portal Leading to Planet Septar*

Septar: Past
All You See Are Millions Of Slaves Towing Heavy Objects Toward A Single Castle, Then A Knight On A Horse Rides By Saying, "PEOPLE OF SEPTAR. WE HAVE SOME VISITORS." Then This "Knight" Guy Throws Some Orange Jumpsuits At Us And Says, "You Two Are Slaves, You Will Do As I Say. I Am Second In Command In My Village. The King Has Commanded That ALL Slaves Put On This!" Daniel Seems Confused. Then The Knight Strodes Off Saying To The Other Slaves, "HURRY UP!" then He rides back and says, "What Are You Two Doing? PICK UP THOSE PIECES OF WOOD!" Then The Knight Throws Some Wood At are Arms. "Now Im OFF" Said The Knight Galloping Away. Daniel Looking Tired Says, Ill Transfer Somewhere else. Daniel Attempts Too But There Is An Interference....

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 13 August 2011 at 11:57 AM

Alleia says "No, don't try. I think Amdis is trying to lock us out, we could get trapped if you make another portal. It's easy to pretend to be anyone, we could say we are wealthy travellers, you better have some gold on you!" She morphed into a beautiful duchess with a dress of spun gold. But there was a man's tuxedo over top of her dress. She took the tuxedo off and gave it to Daniel. Daniel was bigger now, and they both looked about 18 when they were dressed like this and Alleia had morphed into someone older than 12. "Okay, now when the knight comes back, tell him we are rich and wealthy travellers who seek to see the king. If he says no, bribe him with gold."
@goku

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 13 August 2011 at 12:06 PM

@luvduv

Alleia, Thats A Great Idea!!!! *The Knight Rides By And Sees Us* "You Seem Fancy", the Knight Says Daniel Walks Up To Him Saying "We Are Wealthy Travelers Wishing To See the King." The Knight Says In A Mocking Tone, "We Are Wealthy Travelers Wishing To See The King! You May NOT See The King" Daniel Smiles "I Can Give You TONS Of Gold" The Knight Looks Over Saying "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Your Stupid Bribes Dont Work On Me." *Daniels Hair Glows And Blasts The Knight All The Way To the Castle, Then Daniel Grows Dark Red Demon Eyes." Not Being able To control himself, Daniel rushes Off in The Direction Of The Castle, Doing So He Topples Over Many Slaves To The Ground!

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 13 August 2011 at 12:09 PM

Alleia rushes after him, helping as many slaves as she can back up. Then she turns back to herself and then morphs into a huge fire bird and lands in front of him and spreads her wings so he can't run past her. She changes back to normal and floats in front of him. "Relax. Nobody will dare stop us now, you don't have to destroy everything in sight."
@goku

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 13 August 2011 at 12:16 PM

((Is there still room to join?))

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 13 August 2011 at 12:19 PM

^^^^ I'm not sure.
@goku
Ping, ping, PING!

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 13 August 2011 at 12:22 PM

@scorch_cloud222 Yep^^. Just Fill Out The App.

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 13 August 2011 at 12:23 PM

Name: Violet
Eye Color: Dark blue
Color Hair(For A Reason, Youll Find Out Later): Black
Age(On Game): 18
Personality: Quiet and thoughtful, good under pressure
Characteristics: A loner, she has been hunted for her powers for most of her life. She's very good under pressure, but very untrusting of people.
Power(If Any): Pyrokinetic, teleportation

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 13 August 2011 at 12:28 PM

Pyrokinetic? What does that mean?

Whatever for now.
Alleia saw one slave who seemed to stick out and grabbed her by the arm, this slave wasn't in the slave clothing. "You were hiding from someone?" She asked "Come with us, I'm a shape shifter, and he's... well he's only a dimension opening handsome king." She smiled happily at the slave, then happier at Daniel.

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 13 August 2011 at 12:28 PM

((Nevermind. I have to go.))