Battle Royale 1: We Need To Live!

in Roleplaying

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 19 August 2011 at 12:13 PM

@luvduv *Daniel Turns Into A Demon.Alleia, Remember At Septar When I Couldnt Control This Form? Now I Can. *Daniel ROARS And The Walls Bust Open.* "GRRRRRRRRR" *Daniel Turns Normal Again" *Daniel Finds Himself In A Small Room With Prisoners* *He Noticed One Looked Familiar, But He Couldnt Figure Out How* "Alleia, Im In A Secret Undeground Prison Room. And...MY FATHER IS In The Cage......I Thought He Was Killed By Amdis?" *Daniel Unlocked The Cage And The Guy Came Out* *Daniel Then Heard: "DONT!!!!" Coming From Amdis' Mouth* tThe Guy Walked Out And Said "Fool". *He Then Ripped Off His Costume And It Was A Guy With Spikey Hair That Was Black. He Had A Shirt On That Said "Doom". Amdis Screamed: "YOU LET OUT DOOM!! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!" Then Doom Said "This Is For Sealing Me Up. *He Zoomed Up To Amdis And Stabbed Him In The Gut* *Amdis Fell On The Groung Coughing Up Blood* *Daniel Ran Up But Doom Knocked Him Away* Then Doom Jumped Through The Palace To Were Alleia Was. "Hello", Doom Said As He Shot Water Of The Dead At Alleia. *Alleia Fell At The Ground Seriously Injured* Then Doom Said "To CAUSE Chaos! And Made A Portal To Somwhere And Jumped In*

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 19 August 2011 at 12:20 PM

Before he could jump Alleia took her last energy and threw herself on his neck and started to strangle him. She knew she could hurt him, but not kill him. She slit his throat (it wouldn't kill, only hurt) and held him in a head lock. She whispered in Doom's ear. "You hurt my king, I will be your worst night mare Doom. You think this is funny? Think again." She stabbed him straight through the stomach and then slit his throat again. She wouldn't let go, even though she was seriously injured. Suddenly he tried to dump the water on the dead at her and she jumped back as he tumbled into a portal. He was laughing when she picked up Amdis's bow and shot an arrow straight through his brain. It would not kill him either but leave him unconscious for a few hours. "Daniel, are you okay?" He was alive, at least. She kissed him and said, "I just beat up Doom." She laughed lightly.
@goku
@evolutary
@piratesez
@doom 😈 LOLZ.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 19 August 2011 at 12:29 PM

*Daniel Had Died From That* *Just When You Thought all was Well You Hear: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" *Alleia Looked Behing Her And Saw Doom Standing Perfectly With A Bucket Of Water Being Dumped On Alleia.* *Alleia Was Almost Dead. She Couldnt Move A Muscle. Then Doom Responded With: "So You Wanna Play Cowboy Huh?" Then He Started Talking Like A Cowboy "Well DRAW 'Em Out. He Had Amdis' Bow Right In His Hand. He Then Shot A Bow At Alleia's Throat. She Was Dead.

Death Realm

*Alleia Woke Up In A Light Red Dim Place. Noone Was In it Except Alleia And Daniel." *Alleia Got Up Confused* "This....Must Be The Death Realm..", Said Daniel. I Heard About This Place From My Father." "It Looks Like We Are Stuck here...Our Adventure Stops Here......*Daniel Sat On A Rock* @luvduv

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 19 August 2011 at 12:31 PM

Alleia shook her head. "I am not dead and you are not dead. Duh, we are totally fine. Open a dimension and we can leave. I hate that Doom. But trust me if we were dead this would not really work." And she kissed him again.

My 200th POST!

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 19 August 2011 at 12:41 PM

*Daniel Looked Down* *He Then Laughed* Youre Right. *He Then Tried To Open A Portal But It Didnt Work. *He Felt Something Above His Head. It Was A HALO!!!* "We ARE Stuck Here. MY Father Once Told Me that Once Youre Here, The Only Way to Get Out Is If An Energy Blast Collides With Yours At The Exact Same Time."I Dont Understand That Though" *Daniel Looked In The Corner* *There Was An Orb* *Daniel Went And Picked IT Up And Looked In Side Of It* "Alleia We Can See Anyone, ANYWHERE With This" *Daniel Said Doom And In The Orb You See Doom Making Trillions, Or More, Workers Working For Him, Bulding A Castle Over Amdis's Castle* @luvduv

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 19 August 2011 at 12:43 PM

"Oh my good grief." Alleia said. "How do you think he dies? Because we HAVE to kill him!!!!!!!" She looked at Daniel, and moved sort of closer to him, she sighed. "Is this heaven? We both have halos."
@goku
@pirateseaz
@evolutary

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 19 August 2011 at 12:46 PM

"It Could Be....." *For Some Reason Daniel Shrunk And He Looked Different* *He Started Jumping Around Happily* Somehow: Daniel Was Now 5 Years Old 0.0. @luvduv

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 19 August 2011 at 12:48 PM

She looked curiously at Daniel. "Five?" She wondered how long it would take to get him back. She thought about her family back in the Annuish tribe and started to cry.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 19 August 2011 at 12:53 PM

*Daniel Looked Up* "Im Almost SIX.", He Said And Started Dancing. "Where's Daddy? And Mommy?"@luvduv

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 19 August 2011 at 12:55 PM

"You are a king. You are 13 years old. Your dad is dead, I do not know about your mom, kid. You were 13 a few minutes ago. I am really worried about my family, and btw Doom is destroying the world right now so I am really upset."
@goku

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 19 August 2011 at 12:57 PM

*Daniel Stuck Out His Tounge* " DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM!" *then He Danced* @luvduv

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 19 August 2011 at 12:58 PM

"Can you turn back to normal soon?"
@goku

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 19 August 2011 at 1:01 PM

"Normal? Whats Normal? Im Sure I Have IT" *Then He Grew Back To 13, Then Fell On The Floor* *He Got Up And Said: "What Just Happened?" @luvduv

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 19 August 2011 at 1:03 PM

"You were only a 5 year old boy." Even though it was horrible to be dead, she found herself laughing her head off. "Talking about doom doom doom and dancing." Her smiled faded "Asking for your parents.... what happened to your mom?"
@goku

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 19 August 2011 at 1:06 PM

"My Mom Is Locked Away Somwhere. I Dont Know If Shes Dead Or Alive" "We Better Get some Sleep....Its Like 3:00 A.m. *Yawns* *Goes And Sleeps On Floor* "Goodnight" @luvduv

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 19 August 2011 at 1:07 PM

*Sighs* "Good night Daniel." Alleia fell fast asleep right beside him, and for just a moment, her life seemed complete.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 19 August 2011 at 1:11 PM

Death Realm 1:00 P.M.

*Alleia Woke Up* *Daniel Was Still Knocked Out Sleep* *Alleia Saw A Small Shadowy Figure Right Beside Her, When She Woke Up, It Dashed Off* @luvduv

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 19 August 2011 at 1:25 PM

"Daniel!" She shook him awake. "There is something else here with us!"
@goku

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 19 August 2011 at 1:26 PM

@luvduv *Daniel Jumped Up* "Who's In Here Alleia? Did You See Him?"

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 19 August 2011 at 1:27 PM

"A very small shadowy figure, I could not see them very well."
@goku

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 19 August 2011 at 1:38 PM

@luvduv *Daniel Falls to The Ground* "Why...is It Always......Me?" Daniel Had Been Stabbed By A Familiar sword. The Figure Looked At Alleia And Ripped Off The shadow Costume. It Was Amdis. Amdis Chuckeld. "Im not Making A Treaty With YOU. He then Ran Up And Stabbed Alleia. Amdis Pulled The Sword Out And Stabbed Alleia Again. He Then Ran Over To Daniel And Sliced His Halo. *Daniel Started Fading Away, But Before He Could He Ran Over Toa alleia And...........*Dies*

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 19 August 2011 at 2:12 PM

*Amdis looked up with pleading eyes* "I had to betray you," he said weakly, "Doom made me do it, please forgive me." *Amdis collapses dead on the ground for real this time. @goku @luvduv

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 19 August 2011 at 2:35 PM

A MIRACLE! Right Befor Amdis Sliced Daniel's Halo He Backed Up And It Only PIERCED The Halo. Daniel Woke Up On The Floor Next To Amdis In A Bloody Heap. Alleia Come On. *Daniel Picked Up Amdis' Body And Started Walkking Around The Room. "We Gotta Find Away Out Of Here." *Daniel Sat Amdis' Body Down Beside A Brick, When He Did the Brick Fell. *Daniel Ran To The Brick And Peeked Through. It Leads....Out Of Here!!. *Daniel Kicked At The Wall And The Bricks Tumbled Down On Amdis' Head. Then In A Rush To Get Out, Daniel And Alleia Ran Out Stepping On Amdis' Head. @pirateseaz @luvduv

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 19 August 2011 at 2:42 PM

Name: Sneaky
Eye Color: a sickly dark red
Color Hair(For A Reason, Youll Find Out Later)☹️he has fur color): Pitch black
Age(On Game):5 (14 in mouse years)
Personality: Sneaky
Characteristics: He is a mouse
Power(If Any): picking locks, sneaking without being seen

*A small mouse peeked up a Daniel and Alleia* "Finally, I have been looking for you guys."

@goku
@luvduv

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 19 August 2011 at 2:44 PM

*Daniel Looked Down" "Ewww, A Mouse" *Daniel Started Stepping On It*

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 19 August 2011 at 2:46 PM

"NO, ITS ME, Sneaky," yelled the mouse. "An enchantment has been placed on me."

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 19 August 2011 at 2:50 PM

"Sneaky?" Daniel Said. "Daniel Picked Up The Mouse And And Started Pressing His Fingers Down* I Dont Trust You, Mouse. *He Throws The Moust Back In The Room With Amdis* @pirateseaz

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 19 August 2011 at 2:51 PM

"My real name is Mason, don't you remember me," the mouse yelled.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 19 August 2011 at 2:55 PM

"You're Not Mason" Daniel LAUGHED. He Walked Up To The Mouse And Said "You Mean Mason, As In My Brother..?" *Daniel Laughed* Wernt You Killed By That Ancient Guy On Planet Treni? And If You Were Mason You Would Know Who My Father Is. *Daniel looked Down Angrily At THe Mouse* @pirateseaz

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 19 August 2011 at 2:57 PM

"The Ancient Man only turned me into a mouse and threw me into a portal and I ended up here, honest," the mouse said. "Of course I know what my own fathers' name is, its Royale."