Battle Royale 1: We Need To Live!

in Roleplaying

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 19 August 2011 at 3:01 PM

*Daniel Looks Down At The Mouse* "Mason......YOURE A MOUSE!" Then Daniel Shrunk Again. He Was The Size Of A Toddler. Daniel Turned 5 Years Old Again. "AHHHH A Mouse!" *Daniel Stomped On The Mouse* "Wheres Daddy? MOMMY?" @piratseaz

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 19 August 2011 at 3:03 PM

*Mason scurries into his hole* "I though you were over you're time lapses already," he yelled.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 19 August 2011 at 3:07 PM

*Toddler Daniel Peeks In The Hole* "Hello? Mr. Mouse, Im Sorry I Stomped On You" @piratseaz

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 19 August 2011 at 3:31 PM

"I'm not coming out until you are back to normal," Mason replied. @goku

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 19 August 2011 at 8:00 PM

@pirateseaz "Whats Normal? Im Sure I Have The Flavor...." *Daniel Turned Back To Normal* Mason. Get Out Of That Mouse Hole Mason. If You Stay There, Were Going To Leave You In Here😋. *Daniel Pretended To Run Away* @pirateseaz @luvduv

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 19 August 2011 at 9:43 PM

*Mason scurried out of the hole*

2,403 posts

evolutary • 19 August 2011 at 10:11 PM

@pirateseaz @goku @luvduv
Sorry, it was 12am where I was so I had to go to sleep. I hate different time zones D:<
----
The portal was still open. Shade jumped into the portal which lead her to where ever Daniel and Alleia was. She laughed. 'Sorry for breaking your romantic moment with each other. So, Amdis is dead, correct? Also, that mouse escaped through the hole.'

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 19 August 2011 at 10:55 PM

@evolutary @luvduv Evolutary..We Are Dead. But Its Ok^^. *Peeks In Through The Mouse Hole. "Maaaaaaaaaaason" *Daniel Squirt Water Down The Mouse Hole* Mousey Mouse. *Daniel Gets Up And Looks At Shade* "How Did YOU Die?" *Daniel Walked Up To Shade And Stood Over Him. "No Betrayal." *Amdis Got Up And Slowly Wobbled Over To Daniel, Alleia, And Shade.* "You Guys.....Can I Join You?" *Then From Weakness Amdis Fell On The Ground.* *Daniel Dragged MAson Out Of His Mouse Hole And Put Him On His Shoulder.* Come On Everyone. "Shade, Hold Amdis." *Daniel Ran Off To The Pathway That Could Lead ANYWHERE*

2,403 posts

evolutary • 19 August 2011 at 10:58 PM

'Fine, I'll hold Amdis; I thought he was dead. Oh and I didn't die, I just teleported to where ever you were.'

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 19 August 2011 at 11:09 PM

@evolutary Ok^^. *Daniel Running Down the Chamber With Mason Was At the End. There Was A Portal That Lead To Planet Septar. "WE WERE JUST HERE!!" Said Daniel Jumping Through The Portal.

PLANET SEPTAR: FUTURE

When We Landed In Planet Septar Instead Of Dread It Looked: Peacful. There Were Flying Hovercrafts Everywhere And Flying Buildings. The Technology Was Incredible. *Mason Looked Around* "Boy Id Like To Live Here." He Said Gleefully. *Daniel Looked Around* "Are You Sure This Is planet Septar? It Looks MUCH Different. Then A Shocking Site. Doom Was On A Flying Building Talking To Some People. *Daniel's Heart Stopped*

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 20 August 2011 at 9:34 AM

"I shall not be carried," Amdis said as he jumped on his feet, "I think I'll be fine for now."
@goku @luvduv
@evolutary

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 20 August 2011 at 9:38 AM

@pirateseaz @luvduv @evolutary *Daniel Looked At Amdis. Then Back At Doom On the Building* "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA", Doom Said Blasting A Shadow Ray At A Bridge. All The Hovercrafts In A Commotion. Doom Flew Down To Amdis. "THIS IS FOR SEALING ME UP" *Doom Brought Out A Weapon.*

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 20 August 2011 at 9:40 AM

"Please don't kill us Doom, I didn't mean to seal you," pleaded Amdis. "I was just afraid of you." *Amdis turned to Daniel and his eyes widened, "You have a mouse on your shoulder," he exclaimed.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 20 August 2011 at 9:43 AM

Um, may i join?

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 20 August 2011 at 9:44 AM

*Daniel Fell Out Laughing* *Then He Jumped Up* Mouse? What Does That Have To Do With Anything? *Doom Brought Out A Special Type Of Gun* "Amdis You Listen Here, You Will Die Today. I Will Give You 10 Seconds To Do Whatever You Want...Get Something to Eat, Say A Prayer......But Then You DIE" Doom Started Counting. "1.........2..........3!! @pirateseaz @luvduv

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 20 August 2011 at 9:53 AM

Name: Liz
Eye Color: Brown
Color Hair😃ark brown almost black
Personality: Will protect her clan and the people she loves.
Characteristics: She 5'3 give or take an inch. She's skinny and very tan.
Power:Can through disc and force fields and turn invisible. I(It all connects together.)

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 20 August 2011 at 9:58 AM

@lizkiss131 Awesome Character. 😊. *Doom Shot Amdis* Amdis Fell On The Ground. Seriously Dead. *Daniel Looked At Mason* *Doom Spit On Amdis* "As For The Rest Of You, Our Spy Will Be Watching After You. *Doom tossed Us In A Room. It Was Very Dim. The Door was Locked. "Oh....rats!", Daniel Said. In the Corner There Was A Girl. She Had Brown Hair. It Looked Black At First Glance. She Looked Around The Age Of 10. And We Knew She Was A Yetti Spy. @pirateseaz @luvduv

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 20 August 2011 at 10:02 AM

I stepped out of the dark corner. My her was pulled up. I was wearing jeans and a fannel shorts. "What?!" Asked

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 20 August 2011 at 10:07 AM

@lizkissz131 @luvduv @pirateseaz @evolutary *Daniel Looked At Liz* *Then Whispered In Mason's Ear: Can You Pick That Lock Over There?"

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 20 August 2011 at 10:24 AM

"Let me guess wanna get out." I say. Making discs with my hand. They were purple.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 20 August 2011 at 10:30 AM

*Whispers In Mason's Ear: "Hurry Up And Pick That Lock!!!"8 *Mason ran to the door and picked the lock* The door swung open* Daniel, Alleia, Shade, And Mason Ran Like The wind @luvduv @pirateseaz

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 20 August 2011 at 10:38 AM

"Oh no you don't." I threw huge discs around them. Trapping them. I went over them. I look at Daniel. "All hail the king." I say sarcastically. "Not. Look we crushed your father like a bug and your next. A threw another disc that cut the cage in half. "Sadly that isn't my job yet. I get to take of your little friends." I laugh. "Have could night." I walk out the door with the rest of my kind and lock the door behind me.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 20 August 2011 at 10:46 AM

When You Said Th Thing About His Father, Daniel Stopped. *Daniel's Eyes Turned Dark Red. Daniel Grew HUGE Bicepts. His Chest Grew Extrmely muscular.* Daniel Broke Free Of Everything Surronding Them And Started Running Toward Liz* *When Daniel Was Confronting Her, He Whopped Her Upside The Face, Causing Her To Fall To The Ground. Then, Daniel Shot A Blast Of Light Straight Down At Liz. Liz Was Severly Injured. She Was Even Bleeding. "YOU TALK ABOUT MY FATHER, YOU DIE" *Daniel Put His Foot On Liz's Chest And Started Pressing Down.* "I WANT YOU TO BEG FOR MERCY" @lizkissz131 @pirateseaz @luvduv @evolutary

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 20 August 2011 at 10:52 AM

I look at a button beside me I press. Lights and sirens started. I cutt his chest with one of the disc and I slip away. I start running to the leader. "Daniel...Escaped" I say I fall into his lap.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 20 August 2011 at 10:56 AM

"THIS IS FOR MY FAAAAAAAAAAATHER!" *Daniel Shot A Huge Blast Of Light At h The Building Where The Yetti Were. The Yetti's In This Planet Died. All Except Doom And Liz. *Liz Rolled Out Bleeding, In Pain, And Unable To Attack. Doom Jumped Out And Ran Up To Liz.* "You Durn Weakling.", Said Doom. *Doom Shot Liz* *liz was In So Much Pain* (Liz Was Coughing Up Blood* @lizkissz131

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 20 August 2011 at 11:03 AM

@goku WOW THANKS! XD NOT!!!

"D-Daniel," I start to cough. "Why are you acting like a yetti? ... you j-just killed a whole popula-" I stopp I fell like I'm dead. The blood pouring. I try to make a disc but it fails.

@goku can Liz be Daniels long lost sister?

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 20 August 2011 at 11:07 AM

@lizkissz131 Sure^^

*Daniels Heart Beating Like A Beast* *Doom Looking Down At Liz* *Daniel Teleported* *Doom Looked Around* "Where Did He...." He Was Interupted By A Drop Kick To His Back. *Doom Tumbled Beside Liz* *Daniel Walked Over To Liz And Said "DIE!!!!!!" *Daniel Punched Liz In The Face As Hard As He Could* *Then, Daniel Eyes Turned Normal. *His Bicepts Returned To Normal. *His Muscular Body Turned Normal*

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 20 August 2011 at 11:12 AM

Amdis' spiritual voice filled the cage, "You must heal me," it chanted. @goku @lizkissz131 *The spiritual wispy voice fills Liz's head* "You know that we are in an alliance, no matter what Doom says." Why did you have to hurt Daniel and insult his fater."

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 20 August 2011 at 11:13 AM

"Here m-mom wanted you to have this..." I handed a letter to him. "...brother." I close my eyes and I feel like this is the end. @goku

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 20 August 2011 at 11:16 AM

*Daniel Faints* I Have A Sister? *Daniel Chuckles* Its Bad Enough Having Mason As A Brother....