Battle Royale 1: We Need To Live!

in Roleplaying

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 13 August 2011 at 12:35 PM

@luvduv *All You Could Hear Was Explosions At The Castle From Where Daniel Was Tearing It Up* His Demon Eyes Flashed As He Continued Knocking Through The Knights Heavy Armor

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 13 August 2011 at 12:36 PM

Alleia transforms into big beast thing and hold Daniel down. "Stop, PLEASE!"

READ MY COMMENT ON YOUR PROFILE PLEASE @GOKU!

2,403 posts

evolutary • 13 August 2011 at 9:59 PM

Sorry, I was asleep when you continued D:
----
'Huh, what? How did that person know my name?

The portal that Daniel created was still there. Looking around to see if anyone was watching, she jumped through the portal and was teleported into the Dimensional Septar. What is going on? she thought.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 13 August 2011 at 11:06 PM

@evolutary *All you Could Hear Was Screaming And Destruction Near The Castle* *A Knight Rides By You Looking Evily At You*

2,403 posts

evolutary • 14 August 2011 at 1:22 AM

Shade raised an eyebrow. 'Why are you looking at me like that for?' her eyes glowed in annoyance. She heard screaming and destruction in the distance. Shade sighed. 'Know where the castle is?'

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 14 August 2011 at 10:00 AM

@evolutary The King Laughed "Its Not Like YOUR Going There, You are going to be A slave Of Mine." The King Then Through An Orange Jumpsuit At You "Wear It And Work" The Knight Stroded Off Not Alerting Shade What To Do.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 15 August 2011 at 7:16 AM

Shade took the orange jumpsuit. 'I might use this as a disguise; I'm never going to work for that stupid knight,' she thought. 'If no one's going to show me the way to the castle, I will find out myself.'

She was good at hiding and sneaking around, even in broad daylight and nothing to hide behind. She had to admit though, she was much better at night - with night vision and ability to blend into darkness. Shade followed the knight, making sure he did not see her.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 15 August 2011 at 9:56 AM

Alleia looked at the mad Daniel and shifted back to normal. "Together we'll bring this castle down, what do you say?"

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 15 August 2011 at 10:57 AM

@luvduv @evolutary Daniel's Demon Eyes Faded, He Turned Back to normal "What Just Happened?", Daniel Said. The Castle Had A HUGE Hole Beside The Big Heavy Locked Door. The Knight, Laying On The Ground In A Bloody Heap, Coughing Up Blood Was Almost Dead. Daniel Looked His Way And Stomped On Him, Killing Him. "Alleia, Come On.", Said Daniel. Then Looking In The Path Direction Daniel Shouted "And You Too, Shade" Then Daniel Smiled And Jumped through The hole He Had Made In The Castle. The First Thing He Saw Was A Sign That Said "Room One" And It had Several laiser Placed Everywhere With Camera's Watching Every Move Daniel Makes. Daniel Brings A Single Smoke Bomb And Throws It At The Lasers Causing Them To Scatter In Different Directions. Alleia! Shade! Hurry! The Lasers Will Return To normal Soon. Daniel Ran And Grabbed Shade And Alleia And Stormed through "Room 1" To The Door At The Back.

2,403 posts

evolutary • 16 August 2011 at 6:42 AM

'Good thing you killed that knight! By the way, what are your names?' Shade asked, looking at Alleia and Daniel.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 16 August 2011 at 11:40 AM

*Daniel Looked Over. He Looked Kind Of Different. Now He Had Spikey Hair But Some Were Over His Head.* Daniel Walked Over To Shade And Said "Thats Alleia. And You SHOULD Know Me, Unless....You dont Remember...?" Daniel Looks Down. Amdis Shot You, When That Happened, You Must Have Lost Your Memory. Ive Got Some BAD News, But Your Really From The Yetti Tribe!" *Daniel Kicks Shade To The Ground And Puts His Foot Over Your Chest* "Whos Tribe Are You Going To?" @evolutary @luvduv

2,403 posts

evolutary • 17 August 2011 at 6:42 AM

'Ugh, get off me,' Shade pushed Daniel to the ground. 'I'm stronger than you think. You think I have no memory, but I do - much more than you. That's why kings are so annoying, thinking they know everything.' Shade was angry. Her eyes flickered in annoyance. 'I'll tell you my memory later, once I gain your trust. Sorry, I don't respond well to violence.'

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 17 August 2011 at 1:18 PM

*Daniel looks Over Angrily* *He Brings Out A Very Small Pocket Knife* "Remember, Dont Betray Us" *Daniel Smiles And Puts The Pocket Knife Back In His Pocket* As We Enter Room Two There Is A Big Hole In The Floor. "I Wonder Where That Leads....", Daniel Said As If He Were Getting Ready To Find Out. *Daniel Jumps Deep Down That Hole, Leaving Shade Right Beside It. Then: Something Shocking Happened. A Little Boy Walked Up Behind Alleia. The Little Boy Had Written On His Shirt The Letters: AMDIS. Then: This Little Boy Shot Something Orange At Alleia. She Fell On The Ground. Alleia Is Coughing up Blood. the Little Boy Is Standing And Looking At Shade. Then He Said: "Where's The KING?" Then He Ran Up At Supersonic Speed And Punched Shade In The Gut. "I Dont Want You Telling Any Lies.", The Little Boy Said Looking At Shade Seriously. "Id Prefer Not To Kill YOU, But If I Must, I Must." @evolutary @luvduv

2,403 posts

evolutary • 18 August 2011 at 3:36 AM

Shade sighed and pushed the boy aside. 'Don't hit me; I have had enough already,' Shade said. She looked at Amdis in the eye. 'You prefer not to kill me? That's different from what I know - you always liked to harm people. I honestly don't know where the king went; I wasn't even concentrating - 'cause I knew someone was around. You.'

Shade looked at Alleia and turned to Amdis. 'Why did you shoot her, Amdis? You barely even know her...'

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 18 August 2011 at 10:19 AM

*Amdis Chuckled* "Alleia Meant Nothing" *Amdis Picks Up Alleia And Puts Her In A Big Container On His Back. "Well.....I Should Be Going" Amdis Stormed Out Of The Castle" *Daniel Crawled Back Up From The Hole* "That Way Leads To Room 3"'. Come On Shade" *Daniel Looked At Shade* *Come On All.... "Where's Alleia?" @evolutary @luvduv

2,403 posts

evolutary • 19 August 2011 at 3:12 AM

Shade stared blankly in the distance. 'Daniel,' Shade said quietly. 'Amdis shot Allelia and he ran off...' she saw Amdis running in the distance. I need to catch him she thought. 'Wait one second.' and she ran off after Amdis, invisible, so that Amdis could not see her running.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 19 August 2011 at 10:18 AM

Alleia scowled. They forgot she still had a form that couldn't be killed unless dipped in a river of the dead. (The River Styx from greek legends of the underworld) She laughed at Amdis thinking she was nothing. She carefully brought out her swiss army knife and started to saw madly -but quietly so Amdis wouldn't notice- at the lock of the container. When she got out she would cut him with the knife, and go back and impress Daniel. Maybe -she smiled sheepishly- he would finally realize that she was the girl for him.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 19 August 2011 at 10:25 AM

@luvduv @evolutary *Amdis Continued Running Secretly Out Of The Cstle Down The Road* *He Then Brung Out A Small Device And Pressed A Button* Shade Hears Daniel From In The Castle Saying: "Shade! Attack Him Carefully! A Ram Attack Will Push Him In The Portal!" *With Alleia Still In The Container, Amdis Thought She Was Dead* As He Jumped Through The Portal He Said: "Why Care About HER Anymore Shes Dead?" Then *The Portal Vanished And So Did Amdis*

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 19 August 2011 at 10:29 AM

Alleia can't help but laughing, so she shoves a fist in her mouth so she doesn't laugh and Amdis doesn't hear. She can't help the fact they are going through a portal. WHAT!? Alleia thought IT JUST VANISHED!!!!
She added mind messages to her form, and sent Daniel a mind message. "What the heck, I don't know if I'll ever see you again. I probably won't die, just be eternally lost. So, I love you." She said in a mind message to Daniel.
@goku
@evolutary

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 19 August 2011 at 10:32 AM

@luvduv EDIT: BRB In 3 Min.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 19 August 2011 at 10:33 AM

?????
@goku Ok, respond soon please.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 19 August 2011 at 10:42 AM

@luvduv "WHAT???? Yor In Amdis Castle?" Daniel Paces Around Slowly. If You Are Eternaly Lost, I Love You To." Daniel Says. "But I Dont Think You Are.......You Could TRY And Find The Secret Passageway In Amdis Castle, But I Doubt Youll Find It. But Its Worth a Try"

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 19 August 2011 at 10:44 AM

Even though she might never see Daniel again, she felt ridiculously happy. She laughed "Amdis can only kill me if I kill him and drag him to the underworld. I'm not sure where I am but I'm going to go after him if I get the chance. I'm almost out of this stupid container he put me in."
@goku
@evolutary

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 19 August 2011 at 10:50 AM

@luvduv *Daniels Mind Was Starting To Lose Concentration* "Alleia, I Never Told You This, But Amdis Once Went In The Underworld. He Brung A HUGE Bucket. He Collected Water From The River Of The Dead....." Daniel Stopped Cold All you Could Hear Was Coughing Noises. Daniel Had Been Stabbed In The Back Of The Neck. DAniel Unconcious Was Being Dragged Away By Somebody....But Who?

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 19 August 2011 at 10:54 AM

Alleia choked.... He had water from the river Styx? She heard Daniel coughing and realized he must have been stabbed. She wasn't that worried, she'd actually done that River Styx thing to him too. Suddenly the latch snapped off, and Amdis could hear it. "Busted!" Alleia screamed and jumped out of the bag. She instantly put an air shield to deflect off fire from Amdis and ripped out the swiss army knife. "Forget about blasting me into tomorrow Amdis," she scowled "Say we do this the old fashion way, knife to knife!" And in a ball of fury, she charged at him.
@goku
@evolutary

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 19 August 2011 at 10:58 AM

@luvduv *Amdis SCREAMED And Charged At Luvduv With A Sword Saying: "You Cant Kill ME"

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 19 August 2011 at 10:59 AM

Suddenly, Amdis realized that fighting again three people would be foolish, "I want to make a treaty," Amdis said.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 19 August 2011 at 11:53 AM

Alleia looked at Amdis as though he had said "I want to eat cow dung". She scoffed. "A TREATY WITH THE YETTI TRIBE?" She laughed, but then remembered the bucket of river water from the dead. "Very well. Here it is then; you leave me alone, and I shall visit your kingdom whenever I wish to get updates. I cannot assume you will leave Daniel alone, as kings are always fighting, but if I bring him with me, he must be unharmed when we leave your kingdom. Agree, or die now."
@evolutary
@pirateseaz
@goku

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 19 August 2011 at 11:59 AM

@luvduv @piratseaz *Is Still Being Dragged Somewhere Unconcious* *Daniel Gains Consciousness And Wakes Up* *He Looks Around And He Is In A Dim Chamber. Blood Is Smeread On Every Wall. Daniel Runs Looking For A Door *Daniel Sends Alleia A Mind Message* "Alleia, Where Are You......and Where Am I?"

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 19 August 2011 at 12:01 PM

"Oh my good lord. SCREAM AS LOUD AS YOU CAN DANIEL!" She mind-messaged. She heard his scream. "You're in Amdis's palace. And he is going to let us both go I think, we uh... just made a treaty." She mind messaged. "I'm outside his palace, and I can hear you."
@goku
@pirateseaz
@evolutary