Battle RP ~Private~ ~Members of the #CCC only~

in Roleplaying

Female
3,079 posts

jemmie • 23 January 2013 at 5:41 PM

@mistyfire99
If they can already do that, I don't need to write that.

Female
10 posts

commonjemmie • 29 January 2013 at 8:20 PM

I'm Ginger. My hair is a strawberry blonde, in locks. I have jade colored eyes that match my dress. Idon't really like talking about my past. I am the battle-maker.
--
Ginger watched through the cameras. Everything seemed good.

BATTLES BEGIN!

--
@mistyfire99
@chihuahuagirl3377
@sandstorm99

Female
2,272 posts

sandstorm99 • 29 January 2013 at 8:32 PM

@jemmie

Mythical flapped her wings in annoyance as she was shoved. "Watch it!" Her eyes flickered to the other creatures here... uh oh...

Deleted • 29 January 2013 at 8:37 PM

@sandstorm99 @jemmie ...Will characters be killed? I hope not! 😱

Psychosis

I winked to my Army. "I will be fine, guys," I said. The auto-gates shut behind me. I looked at the Unipeg. "Hm...should I slam her to the ground or into the wall with my mind?" I thought.

Female
3,079 posts

jemmie • 29 January 2013 at 8:49 PM

@rushingwater No. But they may be injured

Deleted • 29 January 2013 at 8:50 PM

@jemmie

KK!

Female
3,079 posts

jemmie • 29 January 2013 at 8:52 PM

@rushingwater I won't be constantly posting, since I'm only a Battlemaker, but I'll watch you guys. XD

@sandstorm99

--
Ginger grinned, her eyes fixed to the screen. She remembered how her boss had told her she was fired. Now she had this job. The perfect job. She knew she had to create some sort of distraction and disaster. From the beginning. She pressed a single button, causing a tiny fire start to ignite.

Deleted • 29 January 2013 at 8:54 PM

@jemmie @sandstorm99

Psychosis

I growled at the fire. I focused on it, and BOOM! The fire transferred- onto the Unipeg.

Female
616 posts

chihuahuagirl3377 • 29 January 2013 at 8:56 PM

@jemmie oh were just fighting now sorry. D:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nitrome saw another creature prowling towards a unipeg. She wanted to make an attack...she was decided. She grabbed her bamboo stick and broke it into nuchucks (she is a pandai xD) she snuck up behind them, and smacked them into the bushes. @rushingwater "Wanna battle?" She smirked as she twirled her nunchucks around.

Deleted • 29 January 2013 at 8:59 PM

@chihuahuagirl3377

Psychosis

I yelped, dazed. Then I growled, "Oh, really? Ya wanna tumble? First, gimmie those!" I snarled. I transferred the bamboo sticks into my paws and whacked Nitrome in the head. Unluckily, I was clumsy and the other side whacked me in the head. (Lol) I yelped. Then, I broke the bamboo sticks, finding that they were useless to me.

2,056 posts

purrclan • 29 January 2013 at 9:09 PM

@jemmie
Home: @PurrClan
Creature: Arnmnae
Creature name: Lionstar
Creature age: Just over 24 moons. (Born 1/26/11)
Creature history: Lionkit was excitable and enthusiastic from the moment she opened her eyes, though she has mellowed out with age and experience. Lionpaw paid attention to her mentor, Sunflight, and earned her warrior name when she was 13 moons old. Lionwing soon became the deputy of the aging Squirrelstar, and sadly took his place at the age of 19 moons; Lionstar has been a kind and fair leader of PurrClan for five moons.
Creature family: Parents - Sootclaw and Beeheart. Littermates - Plumfur and Dawnsong.
Creature talent: When she roars, everything within range becomes instantly soaked. EVERYTHING. Also it will start storming, with thunder and lightning.

Female
616 posts

chihuahuagirl3377 • 29 January 2013 at 9:24 PM

@rushingwater Nitrome had a bit of a headache, preventing her from doing any complicated attacks, and from using her nunchucks. So she pulled out another bamboo stick and kept it in a stick, not breaking it into nunchucks. She kicked (what species are you? Im sorry didnt read it. D: ) them in the stomach temporarily freezing them with pain. So she bit their tail and pulled. Then she thought, she didn't want to hurt this little one TOO much. So she she hit her enough to scar her, and dashed off. She secretly whispered to herself as she ran, "That creature looks too young to fight! Not too young to have moves or attack, but too young to defeat! Too young to hurt badly! I'm afraid if I would have done further things back there I could have putten them into some sort of coma." And with that last though she was gone into the forest.

Female
10 posts

commonjemmie • 29 January 2013 at 9:40 PM

@purrclan
Alright, accepted!
--
Ginger glared into the screen that showed Nitrome.
"Don't you dare go soft on me, or anyone, in this battle," she grumbled under her breath. "They'll betray you..."

Female
2,272 posts

sandstorm99 • 29 January 2013 at 10:02 PM

@rushingwater @jemmie @chihuahuagirl3377

Mythical tossed her mane, using her magic horn to guard her from the fire. After all, she knew everything.

Female
616 posts

chihuahuagirl3377 • 30 January 2013 at 8:12 AM

@jemmie @sandstorm99 @rushingwater Nitrome started to swirl around in a circle, and she was soon covered in bamboo. The fire seemed to bounce off her bamboo shield. Then she pulled out her bamboo stick and twirled it around at a great speed. It was like a fan, and the wind blew the fires into the river where they sizzled and faded. She unwrapped herself, since it was now safe. And then she looked over noticing the unipeg.....She grabbed her nunchucks and slammed her twice. She then hit her horn, chipping it. She knew that the magic powers would die down now, since most was in the horn. She then jumped up a tree, so that her next attack could not be dodged. She grabbed some small bamboo chips, which were like stones, and began to jump from tree to tree, randomly throwing the small chips hitting the unipeg. She tried as hard as possible to never be seen. At all.

Female
3,079 posts

jemmie • 30 January 2013 at 8:26 AM

@chihuahuagirl3377 @sandstorm99 @rushingwater @mistyfire99
--
Would you mind telling me the flaws of your characters in your next RP post? I forgot that on the form. ^^; sorry! I need to know for Ginger's sake. xD
--
Ginger nodded approvingly.
"That's better. Much better," she muttered, rolling her eyes. "Now stay that way..."

Deleted • 30 January 2013 at 9:40 AM

@chihuahuagirl3377 Goldox. @jemmie @sandstorm99

Psychosis

I decided to play a trick on Nitrome. While she was in the air, I moved the next tree away, causing her to fall-hard.

~

Fatal flaw- Using up almost all mind energy in start of battle.

Female
616 posts

chihuahuagirl3377 • 30 January 2013 at 10:08 AM

@jemmie @rushingwater okay. ^^

Nitrome quickly picked herself up, and jumped into the trees yet again. She then threw a stick right at the Goldoxs eyes. Then she ran around them and they were soon wrapped tightly in a cocoon of bamboo. She set the cocoon on a grassless dirt pile, and curled up next to them. She had to make sure they didn't escape, and if they did, she had to be there to fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fatal flaw: Energy crush. anotherwords, using her hardest attacks first and running out of energy at the end of the battle. D:

Female
2,272 posts

sandstorm99 • 30 January 2013 at 4:21 PM

@chihuahuagirl3377 😋 Aww dang! Wish I could have responded to the attack instead but..
@rushingwater

@jemmie Fatal flaw: Hm.. she tends to over-estimate or underestimate her opponents sometimes.

(Is Mythical in the cocoon too? Or just Psychosis?)

Female
616 posts

chihuahuagirl3377 • 30 January 2013 at 4:29 PM

@sandstorm99 you are now. 😈

Nitrome shot a cocoon of bamboo right at the unipeg and they were soon cealed in the tough unbreakable bamboo. She then tied both cocoons to a large old oak tree with more strong bamboo. She then stood there on watch and readied to attack an escaper.

Female
2,272 posts

sandstorm99 • 30 January 2013 at 4:32 PM

@chihuahuagirl3377

Lolz, okee doke! xD Unipeg escape time!!

Mythical used up nearly all of her magic left for the time being to transport herself out of the bamboo. She flapped her wings and sturck Nitrome hard in the face with her back hooves, then flying out of range.

Female
3,079 posts

jemmie • 30 January 2013 at 4:39 PM

@rushingwater @sandstorm99 @chihuahuagirl3377
Good!
--
Ginger smiles viciously.

Female
616 posts

chihuahuagirl3377 • 30 January 2013 at 4:41 PM

@sandstorm99 Nitrome recovered, and used her bamboo like a helicopters blades. She then leaped onto the unipegs back, and began to smack her with her nunchucks. She aimed for her wings, as to make her crash out of the sky. She then wrapped both wings in bamboo, and they were locked in one position. She continued to use her nunchucks, bruising the unipeg badly.

Female
449 posts

mistyfire99 • 30 January 2013 at 4:44 PM

@sandstorm99
Duskfall glanced around. A flame had started and was sizzling it's way around. A few creatures had attacked each other, and they were fighting and ignoring her so far. Good. She smiled and decided to go watch the Arnmae, but she didn't want to cause trouble. She hated fire!
~
Fatal flaw- Super nervous and shy, isn't keen to attack people, mostly just defend self
And hates fire!!!

Female
2,272 posts

sandstorm99 • 30 January 2013 at 4:47 PM

@chihuahuagirl3377

Mythical smacked her so hard with her hindquarters, the Pandai and her nunchucks went off flying in different directions. She yanked the bamboo off with her teeth, stretching her wings with annoyance. "You know, nunchucks are so last year. The only way to impress someone is by using the Cotton-ball inator 3000. Impressive, huh?" She held out a machine that shot out Cotton balls. SHe knew that Nitrome would believe her, because Pandai are known to be gullible.

Female
449 posts

mistyfire99 • 30 January 2013 at 4:49 PM

@jemmie
Oops forgot to ping you!
See comment above!

Female
2,272 posts

sandstorm99 • 30 January 2013 at 4:52 PM

@mistyfire99

Mythical glanced at Duskfall hanging around. SHe snorted, she threw the nunchucks Nitrome had at top speed toward her.

Female
3,079 posts

jemmie • 30 January 2013 at 4:53 PM

@mistyfire99
Great Panze! Ad I never get to see you anymore...xC
--
Ginger gasped in horror.
"Another softie? ANOTHER softie? Come on, it's a battle! You don't go soft!" She glared at the creature named Duskfall. She grinned.
"Time for some real action!"

Pushing a button, she made an earthquake start. She knew it would mend within a couple of days, the crack, but now, underneath was magma. Burning, hot, magma.

Female
449 posts

mistyfire99 • 30 January 2013 at 4:54 PM

@sandstorm99
Duskfall spotted the flying nunchucks and narrowly leaped to one side. She angrily picked the nunchucks up. Oh well, now she had a weapon!
JEMMIE!
Duskfall felt the earth shaking! She leaped up and felt the ground. It was heating up! She jumped up and tried to keep calm. She hated fire! She hoped the flames wouldn't be serious...

Female
616 posts

chihuahuagirl3377 • 30 January 2013 at 4:55 PM

@sandstorm99 Nitrome caught herself and dodged the cottonballs. A few occasionally hit her, but of course, they meant nothing. Then she disappeared, and reappeared in front of the unipeg. "Not THIS Pandai!" She smacked the unipeg in the eyes, and dodged her bucks and kicks. She finally took the point off her horn, and then wrapped bamboo around her face and mouth. She couldn't use her teeth, because her mouth was sealed shut. She kicked her face and continued to chip her horn, and she finally decided to use her most damaging attack. "I'm the only Pandai who is NOT gullible, if you haven't noticed." She threw the tiny sharp pieces of bamboo at the unipegs face, and at her wings. They stuck to0 her like thorns. Nitrome jumped on her back, far away from her hindquarters, and pulled on her mane. Trying to "ride" her. All she did was pull out her mane. Well....She never liked unipeg rides anyways.