Humans? Never! Unhumans? Forever! (Club)

in Chit-Chat

What is your opinion on V2?

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 30 January 2013 at 10:46 PM

@lyric OK... I couldn't agree with you or OrderedChaos more... Everyone's bashing on humans. And, although I have posted here, last I checked, we were pretending to go suck some blood, because we're vampires. And I come here, not even a week later, I believe, and find people insulting each other! TT^TT It's ridiculous!

@Bot Could you remove me from the list? This is nothing against you, but I don't really even check this anymore, and I don't think I really contribute to this at all.

Female
1,707 posts

puppyloverlauren • 31 January 2013 at 12:08 AM

@bot

Remove me as well please.

@ems

May we still be vampire acquaintances?

1,242 posts

bot • 31 January 2013 at 5:59 AM

@puppyloverlauren

Why?

@ems

You don't HAVE to contribute... And its just a list! Not a super-duper important thing you HAVE to to!

Male
71 posts

lizardcw2 • 31 January 2013 at 7:55 AM

To: All Unhumans
Topic: 0-gravity
Zero gravity is awesome! Right now me and my computer are floating in my shuttle! Oh, It's time for my space walk. Bye for now!

Male
99 posts

-starfire- • 31 January 2013 at 8:03 AM

@Whitefall

YEAH! HUMANS FOREVER.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 31 January 2013 at 9:54 AM

@bot =-=

I know, but I don't feel like I really want to be on the list. I know you haven't removed me, and I really, really would appreciate it if you would, I don't want to ask twice, dude. The reason I said that is it's true, but I didn't want to complain about all the bashing here, as a couple people already have.

The bashing really, really bothers me. Not to burst anyone's bubble here, but I'm pretty sure we're all humans who live on Earth, so basically, not only are people here bashing other users, they're insulting themselves which I find actually kind of funny.

But, on the other hand, one user made the comment "You're really uncreative, blah blah blah," and was being really rude. Excuse me, but if someone (like lyric, who was just stating their opinion) gets suddenly bullied like that, I'm not hanging around.

This is seriously not against you, dude, but I can't hang here anymore.

Male
71 posts

lizardcw2 • 31 January 2013 at 12:12 PM

to: unhumans intent on not being human
topic: back home

So, I'm back to my home planet for a little while. I'm going to go back to my old lab in the jungle!

*RUNS TO JUNGLE* *OPENS DOOR IN THE GROUND* *FALLS THROUGH* *LANDS*

Whew, I made It!

1,242 posts

bot • 3 February 2013 at 2:59 PM

@ems

Fine. Your loss.

Male
23 posts

bell-freak • 4 February 2013 at 6:12 PM

@bot

Ill join

Genderqueer
666 posts

mightyeglantine • 4 February 2013 at 7:15 PM

@bot
Can you remove me from the list as well?

Male
71 posts

lizardcw2 • 5 February 2013 at 7:53 AM

Topic: Super Bowl comerrcials

One word: Hilarious! 😃

Female
1,156 posts

neko-chan • 5 February 2013 at 8:12 AM

this topic was made for talking about us, the unhumans. not being rude to the humans ;-;

Female
1,796 posts

han • 5 February 2013 at 8:21 AM

@bot
I am not a human, either 😸 I am a Siren. Be careful, as long as I'm looking at you... I can make you do whatever I want 😈 MWAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!!! But I am an INSANE siren that loves cupcakes, unicorns and rainbows 😃

Female
1,156 posts

neko-chan • 5 February 2013 at 8:46 AM

@snowball888111 OMG RAINBOW CUPCAKES.8D

Female
1,796 posts

han • 5 February 2013 at 8:48 AM

@neko-chan
OMG YESSSSS!!
ONCE I ATE TOO MUCH FROSTING AND I BEGAN BOUNCING OFF WALLS AND HITTING SMURF PLUSHIES D8

Female
1,156 posts

neko-chan • 5 February 2013 at 8:50 AM

@snowball888111 OMG SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME BUT I ATE TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE 8O

lol suddenly i feel like making a chocolate cupcake with rainbow frosting that looks like nyan cat.XD

Female
1,796 posts

han • 5 February 2013 at 8:52 AM

@neko-chan
Suddenly I feel like drawing one for my cupcake website on Neopets 😱 Suddenly I feel hungry 😱 Suddenly I feel like exploding 😱 Suddenly I realize that my house is like... silent *OMG CREEPY WHEN I TYPED THAT MY SISTER JUST STARTED TALKING!!!*

Female
1,156 posts

neko-chan • 5 February 2013 at 8:54 AM

@snowball888111 lol xD

OMG CREEPEH D8

-this is getting pretty off topic- xD

Female
1,796 posts

han • 5 February 2013 at 8:59 AM

@neko-chan
Yesh 😋

To All Quitting Unhumans:
Whyyy??? This is such a funn placeeee ☚ī¸
AND WE'VE GOT RAINBOW CUPCAKES D:
NOT EVERY HUMAN HAS THAT! 😊

Female
1,156 posts

neko-chan • 5 February 2013 at 9:04 AM

@snowball888111 lol xD

*turns TV on* OMG creepschool just started. D8 CREEPY

*pokes all humans* want to taste some of our cupcakes?>8) *curses the cupcakes* MWUAHAHAHA

Female
1,796 posts

han • 5 February 2013 at 9:07 AM

Continuing Message to ALL QUITTING UNHUMANS:

Dear beloved unhumans of our... unique... community,
YOU. Yes, you, if you are quitting, anyways. You must not go! Or humanity will take over unhumanity, and how disastrous would THAT be?! Not only that, we need backup! Support! Erm, more members! If you leave, everyone will be so sad ☚ī¸

Male
71 posts

lizardcw2 • 5 February 2013 at 1:36 PM

Aw Man! Pop Fizz is trowing potions everywhere again!. Anyway, I visited the world's largest doughnut. Now there is no world's largest doughnut. Anyway, me and Tree Rex are going to tear down some human stores. Bye!

1,242 posts

bot • 5 February 2013 at 4:27 PM

@snowball888111 Siren

So true. ☚ī¸

Male
71 posts

lizardcw2 • 6 February 2013 at 7:55 AM

Science Time!

How unhumans contribute to keeping the human population in check

Without unhumans, Earth would be soo overpopulated that humans would die from starvation. That's why some humans have to go bye-bye.

Female
9,797 posts

chapus • 6 February 2013 at 8:26 AM

Yes! 😃 I'm a dragon. xD Well, in my mind that is. o3o Sometimes I can be a Pokemon... or a werewolf. 😸 But most of the time, I'm a dragon. owo

@bot

Male
23 posts

bell-freak • 7 February 2013 at 9:03 PM

hi

Female
1,796 posts

han • 7 February 2013 at 11:49 PM

@bell-freak
Seriously? Bossing about a moderator?

--

Guys, I am not here to insult humans. Or "use my fake killer fangs to eat them up". I am here to have fun, and do what everyone does best in life- imagine and pretend. It's easy to be creative and imaginative. Everyone should play around and have fun one time or another.

On the other hand, this is not ridiculous. Bot has come up with a fun idea for all eggcavers. Another side of this is being plain rude. I do not like rude people. Rude comments are never appreciated anywhere, unless of course you are the rude person yourself (which is not good, so snap out of it!).

I want to have fun, be creative and have a good time, but when people get to be like this it stops all the fun. Please stop.

~ Hannah

Male
216 posts

lyric • 9 February 2013 at 10:08 AM

@snowball888111
I was not trying to offend anyone or stop everyone from having the actual fun. I was clearly stating my opinion on how some of the users here were rudely bashing humans with fake "unhuman" violence.
So, I tried to talk a bit of sense, and yet now people are trying to stop me from helping. And one user just went full out and wrote a extremely rude comment, saying that I was being a uncreative and sad "human".

I am not letting anger or sadness control me, for I am not actually saddened or angered. And so, I am writing down a hopefully kind and polite message to say I want to join you in the actually fun adventure of being an unhuman.

@bot
You read correctly. I wish to be apart of this unhuman list, in hopes of me not getting continuously bashed upon. For now, I will be known as a hydra, an utterly polite, English [yeep], two-headed, midnight-colored dragon. That also likes to eat the sugary, yellow candies known as Peeps. :>

Female
1,796 posts

han • 9 February 2013 at 10:10 AM

@lyric
I did not say you were wrong, in fact you have written a lot of truth. You were being accurate and honest- there's nothing wrong with that 😊 I am also stating my opinion: that we all stop being so fake violent and have some fun. It's a new year, guys! Let's start with a new beginning. Do you agree? 😃

Male
216 posts

lyric • 9 February 2013 at 10:15 AM

@snowball888111
Completely. And thank you for the kind words. It's nice to meet you, Snowball the Siren. I am Lyric, the Hydra. *Bows both my heads*

Do you have any peeps? As in, the squishy little chick candies? :]