Humans? Never! Unhumans? Forever! (Club)

in Chit-Chat

What is your opinion on V2?

1,242 posts

bot • 23 January 2013 at 5:12 PM

WELCOME TO UNHUMANS V.2! Version 1 does not exist anymore. The new version includes a story at the beginning of the topic, moderator unhuman prizes, raffles, and more! 😊 Have fun, but not TOO much fun. 😋

--

A metallic human gracefully strides over to you. Their movement seems almost mechanical. Their graceful blue eyes seem to be powered by some sort of mystic light. A torn up, beaten metal heart resides in the center of their chest. That looks like her power source, as she seems to be a robot.

Clearly, this robot DOES have feelings! Incredible! They smile sweetly, showing their menacing teeth, and says in a somewhat feminine, yet rowdy voice:

[ Hey! My name is Tobot, also known as Bot, the leader of the Unhumans! You seem confused. Take this flyer, it will help you on your journey! ]

They print a rather lengthy brochure out of the heart. Astounding! What an exquisitely built machine.

They levitates off the ground with the help of a jetpack-like machine on their back and leads you into a huge cave with luminescent crystals and glowing mushrooms galore. It was simply breathtaking. It lead into an even more opulent series of tunnels, each leading to different rooms. The rooms seemed to serve a distinct purpose, as some seemed to be kitchens (you don't even want to know what these creatures eat) and some seem to be dens, as a cutely napping werewolf clan is sleeping in one.

A giant humanoid lizard pops it's head out of a tunnel. It says in a young, masculine voice, "Hello. I'm Caleb, also known as @LizardCW, and I'm an arch-admin of the Unhumans. I protect and keep the place running smoothly along with @Nicky. @Bot, @Nicky, and I are moderator unhumans. We're you're friend and always try to keep this place happy!" Caleb grins, showing a toothy mouth and a black tongue, flicking curiously.

Tobot ( @Bot ) smiles, this time not showing their teeth, and says, [ We'll leave you alone for now. We've sent a message to all of the unhumans that we have a visitor, and not an intruder! Everybody here is unbelievably friendly, trust me. If you are not human and you'd like to sign up, just 'ping' me and we'll get things sorted out! ]

Tobot hovers off, and Caleb uses his giant legs to sprint off somewhere. You decide to plop down in a small, empty chamber that is well-lit with dozens of beautiful gems and mushrooms, glowing softly. You decide to read the flyer Tobot gave you. How convenient! It's in English. It reads:

WELCOME TO THE UNHUMANS CLUB!

The gathering place for those who are not humans, or just hate being one! Humans are truly evil and uncivilized. They chop down trees, cage animals, and kill eachother. How revolting! They have wronged us as a group thousands of times over, which is why we made a home to seclude ourselves from humanity. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Subscribe to survive! You have a 200% chance of surviving against human attacks if you subscribe to this topic. ❤ī¸ Thanks.

I myself am a not a human (I am a killer robot), and many others on this site aren't either~ So join the unhuman fun and live the dream!

UNHUMANS:

Me! Robot
@TheNekosNyan Red floating shape-shifter orb
@Neko-Chan Neko
@Wererage Werewolf
@nitromegamer Mutant
@Asi Alien!
@Bluegirl80 Vampire
@Vriska Troll~
@Mercury Wingless Pixi
@LizardCW2 Alien Lizard Hybrid
@cynder5 Werewolf Neko
@PuppyLoverLauren Half human half vampire
@Sandstorm99 Unicorn
@Purrclan and @Cat are cats!
@LemonLime820 Baby Penguin~
@Ice2505 A Smuffin~
@GLaDOS Another Robot! Best of the best.
@Immortalraven Wolf/Dragon Shifter.
@hedwig68 Elf
@Lucid Alien-Neko
@izzfred Epic Dog
@starperson101 THE TREE!!!!
@snowball888111 Siren
@Sha-Dar Demigod
@Lyric A really cool thing called a Hydra!
@Ashfire Phoenix
@Ems Fyre
@gumiho712 Werefox
@Ocean Dragon-Unicorn
@TakaTheEducatedKid Eevee
@Univea Witch
@nightneko Awesome Neko
@psycho Zombie
@poof ShapeShifter
@nicky SLENDER
@kalateevolk Winged Wolf
@alan_winnie Moustachio Unicorinio XD
@crumbledtower Catspy
@rythm flying fennec fox
@tender carnivorous plant
@dafni Gumiho
@leonx Elf
@Newlife Demonic Unicorn of horror
@Spiritkoi Bekko
@whitefire Shapeshifter.
@power Blob of Power
@shirananae Werepyre
@snowbunny Poop (?)
@victorythevaporeon Vaporeon
@leafpoolz Irken Invader
@harrypotter7y Titan
@Sparklefox Nine-Tailed Fox
@awkolicious - Skeleton
@ashlinnhi - Horsca
@zaina2202770 shadow hunter
@eveadelekitty Glaceon
@arty10 Werewolf
@rushingwater Pegacorn

A few other guys, too. Can't remember what they are (call me lazy 😋), so here are the guys:
@mightyeglantine @pebblestar-nightclan @taffy789 @jemmie @angelita1113 @silverserpent

You can be too! Just say; "I am not a human, I am a..." and you can join!

Moderator Unhumans:

ME!!!!
@LizardCW2 (inactive, no prize)
@Nicky (inactive, no prize)

Moderator unhumans get 10K EC prizes every month! 😃 Hurrah!! However, you must be an active unhuman and set up donation pools, etc. You can be a Moderator unhuman by sending me a PM, and telling me a bit about yourself, and why you'd like to me a moderator (because I want the EC is not a reason!

--

DONATION POOLS!

I will occasionally set up a lot with a common. You will offer another common and ANY amount of EC to donate. I will set up many lots at a time and they will usually be from my side. I will accept the first EC offer I get and then transfer the EC to my main, and I'll use that EC to pay for prizes in Unhuman Raffles, etc.

Current donation pools: None. I'll put links to lots here when there is some.

--

UNHUMAN RAFFLES!!! How fun!

First, you MUST donate at least 5K EC to the Donation Pools. Then you can submit a number below, and it I select your number (random), YOU WIN A PRIZE!!!!! 😃 Prizes are mainly travels, but I might throw in some EC or items as well, depending on my mood.

CURRENT RAFFLES: None. Sorry! ☚ī¸ There will be a raffle sooner or later, don't worry.

--

Thank you for being an Unhuman. And if you're a human, GET LOST!!!! (Kidding, of course, we are never cruel to those who are human. Many humans have wronged us in the past, yes, but we are trying to be the bigger creature and be hospitable to our aggressors. Though at times we may get hungry and snap a finger or two off, please forgive us in advance!)

P.S. For all RANDOM chat behavior, I suspect you are considering chatting at the #Unroom, no? *currently blocked ;~;*

Bot

After reading the flyer, you decide to RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN because you're a human, and you do not want to get eaten, or you would like to stay in this opulent sanctuary and 'ping' @Bot to sign up, because you are not a human and are sick of being pushed around by humans!

THE END 😋

Male
470 posts

nitromegamer • 23 January 2013 at 5:18 PM

@bot Mutant. o3o

I REFUSE TO BE HUMAN. >:U

1,242 posts

bot • 23 January 2013 at 5:19 PM

@nitromegamer

Welcome to Unhumans! ❤ī¸ The robot welcomes you.

Male
470 posts

nitromegamer • 23 January 2013 at 5:21 PM

@bot Thank you~ ^^

1,242 posts

bot • 23 January 2013 at 5:22 PM

@nitromegamer

No need to thank me! ❤ī¸

*destroys car and human flees out*

*destroys human*

Male
470 posts

nitromegamer • 23 January 2013 at 5:24 PM

@bot O-o" Erm... Im not gonna do that, btw. ><"

1,242 posts

bot • 23 January 2013 at 5:25 PM

@nitromegamer

Nom nom nom.

...What?

Robots eat too!

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 23 January 2013 at 5:30 PM

@bot

Nice to meet you, robot. I am an alien (:

1,242 posts

bot • 23 January 2013 at 5:31 PM

@Asi

Come in peace? Yeah, I've heard that crap. Welcome!

Deleted • 23 January 2013 at 5:33 PM

@bot I'm a vampire ^-^ Humans are my food. =vv= (fail fangs xD)

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 23 January 2013 at 5:34 PM

@bot

'Fraid not ^^"

1,242 posts

bot • 23 January 2013 at 5:34 PM

@Bluegirl80

Good enough! Welcome~

Deleted • 23 January 2013 at 5:35 PM

@bot Merci! Oh Hello robot btw. I am very thisty. .-.

Genderqueer
666 posts

mightyeglantine • 23 January 2013 at 5:50 PM

[Comment has been removed.]

Male
2,298 posts

whitefire • 23 January 2013 at 6:05 PM

@Bot
I am not a human. I never have been, never will be, and never want to be. What I AM is a psychotic shape-shifter named Umberisk. C:<

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 23 January 2013 at 6:08 PM

@bot
I am not a human. I am a werewolf. o3o

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 23 January 2013 at 6:19 PM

I am not human.

I'm a personified country. :X

I'm the nation Taffoppolis! 😈

I declared war on pancakes and made a chair the dictator. *3*

Deleted • 23 January 2013 at 6:20 PM

@taffy789 I think I might have to move to Taffoppolis. @.@

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 23 January 2013 at 6:26 PM

@taffy789

So I'm guessing... You don't sit over there o-o

Male
196 posts

ocean • 23 January 2013 at 6:31 PM

@bot I am not human 0.0 I'm a Dragon-Unicorn 😋 haha

2,056 posts

purrclan • 23 January 2013 at 6:34 PM

@bot
I am not human!
I am a CAT. A magical talking cat who is currently undercover as a human...
That's why I can type this right now. Cats don't have fingers or opposable thumbs. 😋

Female
3,079 posts

jemmie • 23 January 2013 at 6:37 PM

@bot
I am not a human.
I am a Jemjem! Jemjems have baby blue colored wings, and a lilac cloak. They can cast spells, fly, turn into a creature, and uh...Erm...hmm...oh yeah! They can be awesome! ❤ī¸

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 23 January 2013 at 6:57 PM

@bot I'm not a human, I'm very much a vampire.
Humans? Never liked them! They are just blood bags on legs. *evil laughter*

@bluegirl80 Nice to meet you, fellow child of the night! Check out my attempt to turn into a bat: ^'.'^

Deleted • 23 January 2013 at 6:59 PM

@silverserpent Ah I cant do that yet. D: I'm to young right now. My permanent fangs are finally starting to grow in! 8D It hurts though. xD Pointy things poking out of my gums. Yuck! I can fly though!! And I mastered super speed. ;D

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 23 January 2013 at 7:04 PM

@bot

I'm not a human, I'm an elf! I have pointy ears, can use magic, and I ride dragons! 😋

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 23 January 2013 at 7:08 PM

@bluegirl80 Oh, that's good! Keep training and you'll get the hang of it. I've been out of my training fangs for quite a while now, but I still remember it hurt when the permanent one's began to grow. But don't worry! It'll feel sooo much better when they are in place. Then you can just fly around and nibble on people that look tasty. 8D
It's a nice moon out for it tonight even. I think I might turn into some mist and go haunt my neighbors... >;D

Deleted • 23 January 2013 at 7:08 PM

@bot We need a hash tag. 😋

Female
4 posts

angelita1113 • 23 January 2013 at 7:41 PM

@bot

I am not human. I swear. I am a vampire.

119 posts

lucid • 23 January 2013 at 7:50 PM

@bot
I'm not human,
I am a Rawre whose has been stuck on Earth for 11 years of my life. We look like humans but we are not. We are BETTER then "them". WE can use magic, but I choose not to due to the fact that humans might overract and put me in Area 51. I came from Planet Rawr.

1,242 posts

bot • 23 January 2013 at 8:15 PM

@mightyeglantine @whitefire @pebblestar-nightclan @taffy789 @jemmie @angelita1113 @lucid @hedwig68 @silverserpent

Jeez, so many unhumans! Thx~