in Entertainment

Excited for V4?

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 20 February 2013 at 4:48 AM

@magenta
nightcore...(suddenly really attentive)

Vocaloid news:
More Vocaloid manga is going to be released. This time not a song from Mothy/Akuno-P
This time it features GUMI (Megpoid) and will be released in the April issue of Kodansha's Monthly Shonen Rival magazine (March 4th) with the PSP rythm game featuring GUMI being released March 20

And the World Vocaloid Convention is going to be held in Japan in June this year

245 posts

misa-misa • 2 March 2013 at 7:42 PM

Well...if you are in America (San Francisco)you are in luck!

There is going to be a celebration celebrating GUMI's English voicebank release

more information is here: http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/2013/02/free-vocaloid-launch-event-announced-to-commemorate-megpoids-english-launch/

I think it would be a great time for Vocaloid to move to Australia. With Gangnam Style, many are now more into other language music and Vocaloid would produce a perfect way to find and produce other language music

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 2 March 2013 at 8:41 PM

@puppyloverlauren
Thanks for joining!
If you know any other Vocaloid fans feel free to ask them to join, the more the merrier!

Vocaloid IA is now a character in the Demon Gaze game for the PS Vita, for Japan. So far there has been no information of an American or Europe release

Male
303 posts

lemonlime820 • 7 March 2013 at 4:59 PM

@mastergemma

Now that KAITO V3 is out, when do you think they're gonna release MEIKO V3 and Luka Append?

245 posts

misa-misa • 9 March 2013 at 6:20 AM

@lemonlime820
We haven't heard a thing about those two yet
I'm not even sure if Luka append is even being worked on at the moment since there is nothing about it.

There is only really information about Project Diva F and the Miku Flick games

From what I know it might be late this year or maybe even next year before either come out unless the company is hiding it so it would be an absolute bombshell when people hear that it's available

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 27 March 2013 at 1:39 AM

There is a game that is featuring Hatsune Miku as a character, cannot remember which one though *cry*

Random fact: Hatsune Miku sings the Black Rock Shooter Opening and because they look so similar many believe that BRS is a Vocaloid -_-

245 posts

misa-misa • 31 March 2013 at 1:57 AM

@lemonlime820
@yts
@magenta
@puppyloverlauren

If any of you are interested, there is now a competition to create the design for the upcoming YOHIOloid
link here: http://powerfx.com/yohioloid

Don't know about you guys but I'm going to enter and try to win!

There has also been news for three new male Vocaloids coming out. Not much about them is known except that the three's voices will be in sync, their names are Yuu Kyo and Wil and that they are set to be released in Spring 2013

Male
303 posts

lemonlime820 • 7 April 2013 at 3:00 PM

@misa-misa @mastergemma

I found a forum about Vocaloid that's super cool! If you're not already a member of one, it would be neat if you would join! I'm lemonlime over there.

http://www.vocaloidotaku.net

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 13 April 2013 at 11:44 PM

@lemonlime820
I've seen that website pop up a few times when I search for images, the Luka gif always pops up 😊

Any news for now for Vocaloid...not much has happened
-Tomorrow is the deadline for the YOHIOloid
-Aoki Lapis is collaborating with Saya Yasuhara, a Japanese Motocross racer for the Motocross Championship 2013
I saw some very nice Aoki Lapis cosplay at a convention yesterday!

Kagamine Rin now has her own manga (again!) and novel called Rin-chan Now!

Male
2,298 posts

whitefire • 13 April 2013 at 11:46 PM

@MasterGemma
NOMAIGOSH LEMME JOIN LEMME JOIN LEMME JOIN!!!!!!!!!! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER JUST LEMME JOIN!!!! I LOVE Vocaloid! 😃

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 15 April 2013 at 6:02 PM

@whitefire
you can definitely join XD
YOHIOloid competition ended yesterday/today it depends on where you live in the world

My transferring of image from paper to computer skills are much worse that I so maybe next time I'll try to draw straight to the computer

Female
8 posts

chibiow • 15 April 2013 at 7:59 PM

@mastergemma
May I join? I LOVE Vocaloid! I'm actually listening to The Seventh Me (Len's lovely song) while writing this.

245 posts

misa-misa • 18 April 2013 at 3:03 AM

@chibiow
of course you can!
I've been listening to Game of Life by Hatsune Miku a lot lately

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 3 May 2013 at 9:08 PM

@chibiow
good to hear!
~~~VOCALOID NEWS~~~
The Good Smile Company are releasing Iphone earphone jacks featuring Hatsune Miku and the Kagamine twins, they will be around $5 (not sure if it's US dollar or AUD)
~~
There is a Hatsune Miku action figure available for pre-order now, it looks pretty good but it's $200 too far out of my price range XD
~~
The long anticipated designs for the ZOLA Project have been released, they definitely don't look like the average Vocaloid designs

245 posts

misa-misa • 30 June 2013 at 8:36 PM

ZOLA project is coming out very soon!
It's set to release within the next month
It will be the first voicebank that will be released with more than one singer on it. (Kagamine Rin/Len had the same singer)

Project Mirai 2 will not have an international release :/

And the best til last:
YOHIOloid box design has been released!!!
direct link to image:
http://utauonline.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/yohioloid.jpg
I can't wait to hear his voice, if it's anything like Yohio's real voice it will be a great change to Vocaloid!!!

Male
303 posts

lemonlime820 • 30 June 2013 at 11:21 PM

@misa-misa @mastergemma

Hi guys, thanks for updating this!

ZOLA actually was released on June 20th, and some producers have already used them and they sound great!

YOHIOloid had a demo, but it was of an unfinished version of the voice so it didn't sound that great. He should be released very soon, but he's on hold for some reason or another. I'll post here if and when he is released.

I got all this information from VocaloidOtaku, a forum I joined a while back (around when I stopped posting here) that has a lot of info on news and stuff.

245 posts

misa-misa • 1 July 2013 at 8:52 PM

@lemonlime820
We have seen that website often but we prefer getting it straight from the producer

I've seen the YOHIOloid demo but since it said that it was an unofficial channel I didn't say anything ebcause it could have been a hoax

I love how it sounds like YOHIO but is different enough to be a different person 😃 😃

YOHIOloid will be the first PowerFX bolingual Vocaloid and is completed, waiting for PowerFX to be approved of 😃

GUMI (Megpoid) will also appear in Project Mirai 2

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 5 July 2013 at 10:37 PM

Oh the lovely YOHIOloid ❤️
~~~~Breaking Vocaloid News!!!~~~~
VoctroLabs will be releasing a new Spanish Vocaloid soon but need an illustrator to design it!
This is amazing! This will bring more popularity to the Spanish Vocaloids and will (hopefully) make people understand that Hatsune Miku wasn't the first Vocaloid!!!

Male
303 posts

lemonlime820 • 5 July 2013 at 10:42 PM

@mastergemma
That's super awesome! Bruno and Clara are really awesome, and the Spanish section of the Vocaloid fandom seems to be really nice.

Anyways, there's a new Yohioloid demo! *o*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul69tkbpVHA

The song is kinda dumb but omg his voice is amazing!

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 8 July 2013 at 7:12 PM

@lemonlime820
*o* dies
OMG I can finally understand a song in English without having a hard time XD
This demo also sounds a bit more like YOHIO
Now I really want to buy YOHIOloid

Well, time to start finding Zola Project songs since they are now appearing on YouTube

And also time to start drawing these wonderful Vocaloids 😃

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 8 July 2013 at 7:35 PM

@mastergemma May I please join in? 😃

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 10 July 2013 at 6:50 AM

@kisamari
ofcourse you may!

Vocaloid China has released another Vocaloid! This time it's Yan He! Like Luo Tianyi, she was subjected to a competition to make her design and this is the winning entry

Her release date is the 11th of July!!!
Link to official page: http://www.yanhe-project.com/index.html (in Chinese)

Link to trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phVFDuAIjj8

Edit~~~
YOHIOloid also has another official demo- Moves Like Jagger

245 posts

misa-misa • 13 July 2013 at 3:02 AM

Ahhh, YOHIOloid sounds so good!
Yan He has been released!
So far no new music videos featuring her on youtube
And it appears none so far on NND unless it's just me 😋
I can't wait to see the rest of the Chinese Vocaloids! Their outfits look so cool!

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 13 July 2013 at 3:14 AM

@misa-misa
I've barely gone on Nico Nico! Can't help you there 😋
There is already a MMD of Yan He XD
~~~
As for UTAU (since we never seem to talk about it much)
Aiko Kykuune is a pretty good one! And she even have parent UTAU.
I think keeping an eye on Project UTAUxyz (includes Aiko) might be very interesting

Female
677 posts

amelialightwing • 13 July 2013 at 7:57 AM

@mastergemma may I join I love the music of vocaloides pluse I like the new vocaloid oliver teehee ^.^ I can send you a song he sings if you want 😸

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 13 July 2013 at 8:33 PM

@amelialightwing
of course you may join!
Oliver is a great Vocaloid!
I love his version of The Rugrats Theory or is his version the original... Ican't remember XD

But the Kaai Yuki version is also very good!

Male
2,298 posts

whitefire • 13 July 2013 at 9:16 PM

I'm Cosplaying as Rin Kagamine at AWA this year! ... except I won't have a twin, but whatever.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 13 July 2013 at 9:36 PM

@whitefire
that's so cool!
At a convention I went to there was a male Hatsune Miku, dressed as Hatsune Miku not Mikuo
~~~
I think I'm an idiot!
There is an upcoming Vocaloid called Kamui Kitano who needs the people's help to become a Vocaloid.
She needs 30,000 Likes on her Facebook page and Twitter followers.
~~~
New Vocaloid!
Tohoko Kunko, a Voiceroid is getting a Vocaloid voicebank! The voice behind her will be the same as Ritsu from K-On! Satomi Sato
She is set to be released late 2013 early 2014

245 posts

misa-misa • 14 July 2013 at 12:03 AM

@amelialightwing
edited into members list

Strange news everybody, the much loved and hated Vocaloid Galaco is being cancelled? Many are happy since she is one of the most hated ones due to her voice but if you ask me it's the users who make the Vocaloid bad since they can't use the voice properly.

Here's a petition that's going around to save her, it probably won't work but who cares, it's less than a minute to vote
http://www.change.org/petitions/don-t-kill-galaco-stop-the-galaco-s-desactivation

More information:
http://www.vocaloid.com/news/products/vocaloid3_library_galaco.html
When the webpage is translated into English it's quite choppy and a bit hard to understand, I'll read it again later when I'm not so busy

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 14 July 2013 at 12:40 AM

Not On My Watch
Haven't people heard of any VocaApple's songs with Galaco?!?! They prove how beautiful her voice can be and how an experienced user can make any Vocaloid brilliant!

I've never seen a Vocaloid with such hate as Galaco. It's horrible because they listen to one bad song and complain about her voice. Especially since KEI designed her!

*o* there's a Catch You, Catch Me feat. Galaco *o*
If people asked me if I believe that her voice is flat I'd say no since it's her voice and it sounds fine