GOBBLER GIVEAWAY x3

in Trading & Auctions

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 31 July 2011 at 3:33 PM

So because the Onny and Doovoo giveaway is/was so much fun, I'll also do a Gobbler giveaway 8D 😈

Poeple that may join (no others, I'm sorry 😈)

1. @bluegirl80 [x]
2. @crooton1 [x]
3. @kitty19cat [x]
4. @_icarlyrocks_55 [x]
5. @crescentfeather [x]
6. @ maineen [x]
7. @evil_chihuahua
8. @polk [x]
9. @whitefall [x]
Here's what you have to do: copy and paste the following story, fill in something original/funny/etc on the (...)'s!
;D There's no limit to the number of words, you can even make a few sentences if you want 😊

Hi! I'm (...). A few years ago I was just walking a bit, when I suddenly saw a (...)! I immediately ran away because it was too (...) for me. I ran and I ran, and after a few (...) I came to a very special place. It was (...). I decided to stay there, and I lived (...).

The end! πŸ˜ƒ

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 31 July 2011 at 3:33 PM

LULZ, good luck everyone! ^^

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 31 July 2011 at 3:33 PM

;_; ISIS NUUU *glomps*

Female
113 posts

polk • 31 July 2011 at 3:34 PM

@isis Really? Wow... I'm honored! LolπŸ˜‹

Female
2,595 posts

maineen • 31 July 2011 at 3:35 PM

@Isis really, thank u😊

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 31 July 2011 at 3:36 PM

@polk yeah I suddenly realised I didn't give you anything! SO STUPID! xD

Female
619 posts

eugenefitzherbert • 31 July 2011 at 3:36 PM

Good luck everyone. ^^

Deleted • 31 July 2011 at 3:38 PM

@isis so what do we do?

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 31 July 2011 at 3:38 PM

Good luck! :]

Female
113 posts

polk • 31 July 2011 at 3:38 PM

@isis I do that a lot when I'm have extra creatures... DARN! NOTE TO SELF: Give Tz the Florn you promised. I put that there because I'm following the topic! πŸ˜‹

Female
2,595 posts

maineen • 31 July 2011 at 3:39 PM

@Isis I hope this is easy, maybe u could change ur mind and do a raffle, I have a much better chance in thoseπŸ˜‹

Female
177 posts

solstice • 31 July 2011 at 3:41 PM

~edit~ just realized u've made a list πŸ˜ƒ sorry

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 31 July 2011 at 3:43 PM

@solstice Direct quote: (no others, I'm sorry 😈)

D: Sorries!

@isis BUT BUT BUT I LOVES CHUU D8
BUT BUT BUT I LOVES YOUR KITTIES D8>

Deleted • 31 July 2011 at 3:44 PM

@isis Hello? What do we do?

Female
177 posts

solstice • 31 July 2011 at 3:44 PM

hey! πŸ˜ƒ no prob

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 31 July 2011 at 3:45 PM

@ISIS lol i wish i could join but good luck to the people htat can! πŸ˜ƒ

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 31 July 2011 at 3:48 PM

First post says what to do now πŸ˜‰

Deleted • 31 July 2011 at 3:51 PM

Hi! I'm a rabbid racoon! A few years ago I was just walking a bit, when I suddenly saw a bunny wabbit!! I immediately ran away because it was too good for me. I ran and I ran, and after a few years I came to a very special place. It was a hole that was filled with dirty socks, people called it davy jones locker. I decided to stay there, and I lived a happy, smelly, rabbid life. BUT! I was eating something and It tasted horrible so I spat it out at the presedent. I didnt notice I had turned into a human and they locked me in jail. I met a nice boy there. He tried to strangle me. I think I love him! He died, I broke out of jail, they caught me. I broke out again, had plastic surgery and becuame a fancy rabbid racoon again.
O___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________O DE END!

@isis

Female
113 posts

polk • 31 July 2011 at 3:52 PM

Hi! I'm Fedrick. A few years ago I was just walking a bit, when I suddenly saw a hippo smoshing my math teacher! I immediately ran away because it was too horribly happy for me. I ran and I ran, and after a few feet I came to a very special place. It was a hippo control center. I decided to stay there, and I lived in danger of getting squashed by a hippo.

@isis

3,562 posts

cafe • 31 July 2011 at 3:52 PM

@isis

For the next contest [if you have one] can you add me? >-< I didn't get to join the Onny or this one because I wasn't here - and I may not be on later tonight to look for the next [If you have a next one] cause I have a fever.

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 31 July 2011 at 3:53 PM

@cafe I won't have more contest than this, sorry! ^^"

@bluegirl80 that smiley is too long @_@

And wait, you mean the locker from Spongebob? 8O
(you know, the one with the surfing lessons)

Deleted • 31 July 2011 at 3:53 PM

@isis Did you like mine? Its weird isnt it.

3,562 posts

cafe • 31 July 2011 at 3:55 PM

Or durn XD

I guess I snooze I lose, literally.

Would you like a chibi drawing?

Deleted • 31 July 2011 at 3:55 PM

@isis And yes that locker!

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 31 July 2011 at 3:56 PM

@whitefall oh look, you're on the list, how did that happen? πŸ˜‰

Female
2,595 posts

maineen • 31 July 2011 at 3:57 PM

Hi! I'm a cute little kitty. A few years ago I was just walking a bit, when I suddenly saw a BOWL OF MILK! I immediately ran away because it was too small for me. I ran and I ran, and after a few months I came to a very special place. It was a world of FISH. I decided to stay there, and I lived smellily ever after.

@isis

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 31 July 2011 at 3:57 PM

Hi! I'm Crescentfeddah Tinesareepic Awesomepersonthatliekscats Ilikepotatoes Annabellateenalillanillavellitellunutellacostcowalmart the five thousand three-hundred sixty first. A few years ago I was just walking a bit, when I suddenly saw a POTATO! ZOMG! LWIRHBWUYGEIJEBAH! I immediately ran away because it was too EPICALLY AWESOME AND GODLY AND POWERFUL AND DELICIOUS AND TASTY AND DELICIOUS AND MANLY for me. I ran and I ran, and after a few nanometers I came to a very special place. It was A PIZZA HUT ZOMG HOW AMAZING IT'S SO BYOOTIFUL. I decided to stay there, and I lived there FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVEREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER...

(5 days later) AND EVER.

/endcapslockabuse

😈

Deleted • 31 July 2011 at 4:02 PM

@isis Zac quit.... dis gunna take forever. D:

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 31 July 2011 at 4:02 PM

Yay! xD

I'm working on mine...

Female
2,595 posts