Back In Time: Chapter 1

in Roleplaying

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 8 September 2011 at 7:55 PM

@meixiaotian
I know you know what gory is. I am just commenting - I think gory is DISGUSTING.

Female
200 posts

tdat • 9 September 2011 at 6:13 PM

Kyra flew up adn called on the oceans power and became the super nova of all water dragons.then she plunged twords the line of dark fire dragons but this time she knew which one @cqpkytty was she made watter rush around her and she turned into ajet of water posisioned to hit 32 attacers

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 9 September 2011 at 7:29 PM

Sylpha plunged forward, invisible, her mind was almost salm, but then it seemed the lake was trembling with anger. How-? She was missed by a large novid dragon(Pitch black, eyes look like stars, nova void) She snapped back and flew into the sky.

I read a book that had a bit of flying battle, and the flier said,"they thought too much like land dwellers, thinking flat or 2d" sorta..
We can fly!! Remember that! Just wanted to mention that.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 9 September 2011 at 9:19 PM

Aqueda soared into the sky. She breathed a jet-black, thread-thin stream of fire, with pinpoint accuracy, into the eye of a darkfire general, instantly killing him. <There's more where that came from!> she threatened the army. And immediately proved that right, killing the enemy left and right. She became confident and cocky enough to swoop down right into the fray and back up, but she was injured by the claw of an enemy dragon-soldier.

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 9 September 2011 at 10:44 PM

A boulder flew at the army. Halli's eyes were ferocious.Angry. <YOU RUINED MY MEDITATION!!! I CAN'T--&gt; Her eyes finally caught up with her mouth. She grew a large thorn hedge in the way of them and the army. As she saw the blood on Aqueda's wing, She realized how selfish she had been. It had been scary for her, but for Aqueda, it must have been... Halli couldn't imagine...

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 9 September 2011 at 10:53 PM

@isablah
I forgot to mention, but the injury was on my wing.

---
Aqueda, already at a high altitude again, started spinning. <Help!> she cried, losing control. Her wing had been damaged so much that it didn't work. And it hurt! It hurt so much...
As Aqueda hurtled to the dirt below, her mind darkening into unconsciousness, all she could think of was the pain...

---
just so you guys know, Aqueda's wing is almost COMPLETELY torn off. and, she fell in the middle of the fighting.

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 9 September 2011 at 11:24 PM

Halgea lept into action. She snarled and attacked the killer dragon. She used the element of surprise to attack and- NOT GOING INTO DETAILS killed it.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 10 September 2011 at 8:24 AM

Aqueda drifted in a sea of thoughts.

She was walking in a forest when a giant chipmunk with bat wings came up and said, "Hi," and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned into a darkfire dragon with no wings and blood dripping from where the wings should be. Then she was attacked by Kyra, but when she said <Stop> Kyra only growled, told her <Be quiet, evil fiend! You are despicable! You are my friend! I love you!> Aqueda was confused and became a patchwork of many dragons, and suddenly appeared in a misty swamp. She could "hear" chanting: <You are evil. You are evil. You are evil.>

<No! No! No! Nonononononononono!> She roared and let out a sheet of flame, clearing out the mist and killing those who had chanted. <Never.>

And her mind faded again into blackness.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 10 September 2011 at 9:03 AM

Sylpha spun around, and realized that she'd somehow have to make this a neutral battle for her. What was really going on here? Who was who? Appearances were deceiving. They might be fighting for the wrong side. Who knew? She sighed and looked down on the battle. She longed to be down there, fighting, but she couldn't until her tangled thoughts were sorted out. Suddenly, without warning, she plunged into battle, invisible, and dragged a large novid dragon out. Then she lunged, and did a bit of damage, and so did he. He had more training, but se was invisible. But, in Sylpha's mind, she knew he was winning. Every once in a while, he would get in a small blow that she couldn't counterblow. She swooped low and away, the twisted higher.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 10 September 2011 at 9:07 AM

Aqueda floated in a dream of memories.

She was swooping down into the fray, overconfident, when the faces of the enemy became the laughing faces of her friends. She went faster, to join them, when they all reached out, grabbed her with their claws, and tore her to pieces.

She softly sank into the comfort of nothing.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 22 September 2011 at 8:19 AM

sigh...
..___________..
./.................\
|......R.I.P......|
|____________|
Here lies a great roleplay, that died. The end.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 22 September 2011 at 8:23 AM

@meixiaotian
We could continue it?

Female
200 posts

tdat • 23 September 2011 at 6:25 PM

it didnt die it just got boring

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 23 September 2011 at 6:26 PM

sigh...

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 24 September 2011 at 8:33 AM

☚ī¸

Male
719 posts

sharkout • 9 October 2011 at 10:43 AM

bump for cqpkytty

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 9 October 2011 at 10:43 AM

@tdat
@meixiaotian
@isablah

Do you remember this roleplay?

It was great while it lasted, but it died.
It deserves a funeral.

Let us all pay our last respects.

......._____________
...,:".....................":,
./.............................\
|............R.I.P............|
|.....Back In Time:......|
|.........Chapter 1........|
|..........~~~~~~.........|
|.Here lies a great RP...|
|...That was too fun.....|
|...And exciting in the..|
|.Beginning - it led to..|
|...An anticlimax and...|
|.Never got any farther.|
|.Than the first chapter.|
|____________________.|

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 9 October 2011 at 10:46 AM

yeah..

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 9 October 2011 at 10:47 AM

*lays a lily on the grave*

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 9 October 2011 at 11:08 AM

*Grows a birch tree next to it...*

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 9 October 2011 at 11:10 AM

Should we attempt to start a new one?

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 9 October 2011 at 11:13 AM

I'm going to review how many rps I'm in.
Mutants
Kongrai
HerbClan
Another one,
Yeah, I might have room.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 9 October 2011 at 11:15 AM

@meixiaotian
Ok. What can we do differently to keep the new version of this RP from dying?

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 9 October 2011 at 11:19 AM

I don't know, a few twists? We died at the battle...

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 9 October 2011 at 11:24 AM

@meixiaotian
Maybe a different plot?
Battles and training get boring pretty fast.

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 9 October 2011 at 11:26 AM

you guys can come to my new rp. it is called School for the Gifted and Endowed.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 9 October 2011 at 11:26 AM

We could be sent to infiltrate the headquarters of the evil peeps.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 9 October 2011 at 11:28 AM

@isablah
OK

@meixiaotian
😊

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 9 October 2011 at 11:28 AM

heehee

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 9 October 2011 at 11:43 AM

Here's something I was planning on doing:
Place: By the lake I mentioned in my training (In Sylpha's mind)
The battle raged fiercely in the mountainous area. The whole area seemed to be red with blood. The waves of the lake crashed fiercely up onto shore, dragging a few bodies along with it. Suddenly, the waves came up so violently, a fierce shade of red. Everyone looked towards the angry lake. There were waves almost miles high, that came to engulf everyone. Soon, there was no sign of the battle anymore. The water started to become cleaner, and then it was as if nothing had ever happened.