Back In Time: Chapter 1

in Roleplaying

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 22 August 2011 at 11:03 AM

Sylpha sighed and decided to listen to the forest some more. Their voices fascinated her. Not real voices, more like comprehended thoughts with no voice. They were all the same yet all so different. The way they sent the thoughts, the way they lived affected it all. Sylpha sat there for an hour, enjoying the thoughts.

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 22 August 2011 at 11:06 AM

They reached the forest and it almost seemed like the trees were whispering...

Female
200 posts

tdat • 22 August 2011 at 2:32 PM

@cqpkytty ok shur😊
Then Kyra heard a noise that she didnt reconize.<battle mode>She said to her self when she saw the red and black dragon she knew it was the opponent;ememy;outsider.She saw the Vines beside the Dragon and Controlled the water inside them ready to attack but then she realized<battle,Nala said practice my battle techneices>She still had the vine in her power but she put it to the side, then charged at the dragon put it in the head lock the swiftly jabbed it with rock hard punches at the waist knees and tummy.Then practicing her water and electric she let the dragon lay on the grass then controlled the vines to wrap it up in perfect coilis.<speak ur name!>the dragon didnt answer so she infused the vines with electric sparks<Tell me ur name!!!>No answer <fine u leave me no choice!>Kyra let the vines go and went spirit, then went inside the dragon to look through its memory files<what?&gt;Kyra saw clips of her,Sylpha,Halgea,And Aqueda laghing.<but only we know about this.Aqueda?Is this u?&gt;Kyra felt dumb.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 22 August 2011 at 7:00 PM

<YES, you frickin' IDIOT!!! and, why I didn't fight back? 1. I was startled. 2. You were my FRIEND.> Aqueda paused. <Oh, and DON'T ASK.>

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 22 August 2011 at 7:12 PM

Suddenly, there was a patch of fear for to the south. <Don't go there, there are fighting dragons!> Sylpha saw the picures, Kyra and a strange one. Carried along their thoughts, she heard, <Speak your name! Tell me your name!!! Fine, you leave me no choice!> <YES, you frickin' idiot!!! And why I didn't foght back? One, I was startled. Two, you were my FRIEND.> It was Aqueda! <Oh, and DON'T ASK.> They fought. It was just a mistake... The lake seemed violent, hearing the fight.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 22 August 2011 at 7:23 PM

@meixiaotian
lol u heard!

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 22 August 2011 at 7:35 PM

Very few thoughts were left to "see" what was happening. Only a few trapped birds and squirrels were sending everything that happened, in hopes of someone helping them. But many views were around it. The way it was comprehended, many many thoughts, not much time to think about it until more come, and her brain just put it into a huge 3D image. She knew everything that was happening, like in a dream. You just KNOW she said this, but you never heard anything. You KNOW this is this, even though it makes no sense. That's it!! Dreams... They're important...

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 22 August 2011 at 7:37 PM

@meixiaotian
O.O
cool

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 22 August 2011 at 7:46 PM

Sylpha thought long and hard about this. They're just soo, they warp reality. They make no sense. That's all. But there HAS to be more. Hmmm...

Female
200 posts

tdat • 23 August 2011 at 9:53 AM

Kyra quickly got out of Aquedas body.<OMG IM SORRY!I FOR GOT U COULD CHANGE INTO DIFFERENT DRAGONS!Ill FIX THIS.>Kyra closed her eyes and took the water out of the vines leaving them dry and crumbly she pushed the water to form around Aqueda, then it seeped into her scales.<do u feel any better?&gt;Kyra asked Her as she finished healing her underskin wounds.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 23 August 2011 at 7:08 PM

<Meh.> Aqueda replied. <Hopefully changing forms gets rid of injuries, because then I'll be just fine come sunset. NO THANKS TO YOU!!!>

Female
200 posts

tdat • 23 August 2011 at 9:13 PM

<hey!!i said sorry!!!humph!>

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 23 August 2011 at 9:24 PM

<I know, I know... It wasn't your fault...but, wouldn't YOU be annoyed if I randomly started attacking you? >

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 23 August 2011 at 9:26 PM

The fight settled down.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 23 August 2011 at 9:29 PM

@meixiaotian
we had already stopped...

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 23 August 2011 at 9:31 PM

<First of all, I think we are all a little tired so we should *yawns* go to *yawns* beeeeee..............> She collapsed.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 23 August 2011 at 9:35 PM

<Look at the sunset...isn't it beautiful? >
Just as the last dot of golden light disappeared from the horizon, Aqueda became herself again.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 23 August 2011 at 9:36 PM

@cqpkytty yeah, I know.

Sylpha sighed and slowly flew to camp. The animals were so open, they could never keep a secret...

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 23 August 2011 at 9:36 PM

@meixiaotian
ok.

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 23 August 2011 at 9:56 PM

<Halgea? You were sopposed to be looking at your boulder...> Edre said from behind the sleeping dragon.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 23 August 2011 at 9:58 PM

She fell asleep, dreaming about the forest.

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 23 August 2011 at 10:06 PM

<I'm drained.> Halli said.
<Then you need more practice. first thing in the morning, sharp, bright eyed and bushy- I mean scaly tailed...>

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 24 August 2011 at 10:06 AM

Had she been healed? Aqueda looked at herself. Yes, there were none of the gashes that she had received from Kyra. Well, THAT was a relief. Aqueda yawned. It had been a long day. Her drooping eyes slowly closed away the events of the day and turned them into dreams.

(heehee, poetic! 😋)

Female
200 posts

tdat • 24 August 2011 at 1:32 PM

<yes i would be mad but i would*yawn* u know lets talk bout it tomarrow but for now lets follow Sylpha>Kyra curled up into a ball and was shortly after catching some Z's.ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz.
Kyra woke up at 6A.M. like always and went to the swamp.Nala caught her practicing<dont over work urself ur only going to become tired and wasted then u will be les valuble in a fight get some rest->Kyra interupted her<i dont need rest i got this...>Kyra pulled water from the vines again and pushed it around Nala, she was healing her internal wounds.<Wha- What r u doing to me?&gt;<healing u ur very tense and u could need some rest more than me.this is how im always ready to work hard i heal my stress and tiredness away.>Nala sat down and relaxed<this feel really good could u teach me?&gt;Kyra was very confused<u dont know how to do this?&gt;Nala jerked up<no, no one can do this but u are u shur this is healing?&gt;<yes it is i learned it myself.i thought u knew it already?&gt;Nala shook her head.then Kyra began to teach her master<ok first u take the water out of the vines and bend them around the body like so......then u imagine it going into the body and imagin it healing its pain then it will happen just like that.>

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 28 August 2011 at 10:19 PM

The emotions swirled around Sylpha, mixing up.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 28 August 2011 at 10:25 PM

@meixiaotian
where should Aqueda go for training today? what should she become? I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING!!!

also, she is going to come back as a different kind of dragon. this will KEEP HAPPENING and eventually become regular. (it started out as an accident but will end up being on purpose, just for fun)

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 28 August 2011 at 10:29 PM

@cqpkytty
Maybe a sky dragon, in the high mountains or clouds. learn to quickly change in battle to always have the upper hand?
i gtg in 1 min

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 28 August 2011 at 11:21 PM

@meixiaotian
Aqueda can only change unlimited inside certain areas, where she trains. Otherwise, she stays that dragon until sunset (if it is daytime) or sunrise (if it is night)

Female
200 posts

tdat • 29 August 2011 at 3:59 PM

sorry i didnt reply sooner i was at skool today was the 1st day in 7th grade!!

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 29 August 2011 at 4:01 PM

first day of 6th!!!