Back In Time: Chapter 1

in Roleplaying

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 9 October 2011 at 11:46 AM

@meixiaotian
I MADE A SURPRISE ENDING!!! 😃

Suddenly, Aqueda woke up. There were no dragons, or talking animals, or anything like that. It had all just been a dream.

xD

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 9 October 2011 at 11:48 AM

Nah, my dreams don't make as much sense.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 9 October 2011 at 11:54 AM

@meixiaotian
LOL

I had a dream once where I was playing in the sandbox at my daycare (I was in 3rd grade). Suddenly, a red Eyrie (a Neopet; basically a griffin) swooped down and carried me to an icy cave on a cliff, then abandoned me. In the cave, there was a little ledge. I pushed down on it and the ice cave transformed into an ice Eyrie. (But it was alive.) Then I jumped off the cliff and I was able to fly. The ice Eyrie and I flew to a French cafe. Her parents, the king and queen of the Eyries, told me that she had been under a spell and I had saved her. Then we ate crepes. And then I woke up.

XD completely random

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 9 October 2011 at 12:00 PM

@cqpkytty Yeah, dreams are weird.
I once had a dream where a bunch of kids were camping in my backyard for some convention or something. The yard was a lot larger than it actually is, but it made sense. It was maybe a bit smaller than a football stadium. Then it flooded and some people were drowning, so then this giant ship floated out there and started to rescue people. And I acted like it was perfectly normal.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 9 October 2011 at 12:06 PM

@meixiaotian
LOL

I have this dream that has happened more than once:

I'm a spy (sometimes feline, sometimes human) and it is nighttime and I am racing to some random car in a parking lot. I break in and EITHER drive away, leaving the man who owns the car and his daughter in the dust, OR I end up crashing and dying. If I die, I wake up.
If I didn't die, I drive along the highway. I end up on a sunny island which has my top-secret HQ on it. (the HQ is a giant sand castle 😋) We have a meeting, and then our arch-nemesis attacks in a giant metal beetle thing. And then I wake up.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 9 October 2011 at 12:12 PM

That reminded me of two separate ream I had. One was me and @isablah were doing something to stop evil and she was driving perfectly. The other one was that I was driving and going towards a bridge full of people. I kept trying to hit the brakes, but the pedals kept changing so I was always hitting the gas.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 9 October 2011 at 12:19 PM

@meixiaotian
LOL

Female
200 posts

tdat • 9 October 2011 at 1:27 PM

hey guys im back sorry i was away a while but lets just say we finished this chapter and ill start a new one: Forwards In Time Chapter: 2

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 9 October 2011 at 1:29 PM

ok

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE go to http://www.eggcave.com/forums/topic/7966

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 9 October 2011 at 4:18 PM

😃
Yay!