Back In Time: Chapter 1

in Roleplaying

Female
200 posts

tdat • 19 August 2011 at 11:48 AM

"u never get a good rest no matter how long u sleep!And as far as taining..we dont even know what our abilities are"
<lets see then...>As Nala said that she leaned tword me put one hand on my heart and one on my forhead...not even 1 minute after that the dragons necklace turned blue<........Water. Next is Slypha>
(u get to be the dragon bc idk ur power)

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 19 August 2011 at 11:52 AM

Here:
Name: Sylpha
Colors: Silvery blue, cobalt
Powers: shapeshifting into wolf, invisibility, talking to other animals
Human Description: Enjoys swimming and never really liked human nature in the first place
Human Appearance: Asian, long hair

Female
200 posts

tdat • 19 August 2011 at 11:57 AM

ok so ur psycic?ok here it goes.
Nala the water dragon went to Sylpha and repeated the process that she had just done to Kyra<.......u are a very speacal dragon..u have the rarest power ever.....Psycic.with u on the dragons side we cant loose!! Next is Helga.....>

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 19 August 2011 at 12:01 PM

Name: Halgea
Colors: Silver belly, blue body
Powers: communicating with animals, shapeshifts into red fox, and can breath ice as well as fire.
Human Discription: loves country side, singing swimming, animals and thinks that humans are absolutely insane. Most of them. quiet
Human Appearance: Norwegian, brown hair and eyes, slim.

Female
200 posts

tdat • 19 August 2011 at 12:09 PM

i think Halgea is a lil over bord she has too many powers.she should have just earth and can talk to animals that way we both got too powers.i got spirit and water Slypla got psycic and ....do u want shadow?so i think Halgea should have nature and air maybe??but that leaves Akira so what powers does she have or do u want to like i guess kick her out since she's barely on or just wait for her to say her dragon?

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 19 August 2011 at 12:18 PM

isablah will be on in a few 2-3 hours, i think

Female
200 posts

tdat • 19 August 2011 at 12:21 PM

ok well im gonna feed my cove so if i dont respond thats y and then i have to go

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 19 August 2011 at 7:40 PM

@tdat
I thought dragons didnt have hands?
and just so u no, my power is shapeshifting into other kinds of dragons. But it has limits: If I wanted to turn into a water dragon, I would then be a water dragon until sunset, when I would change back automatically. If I transformed during the night, I would change back at dawn.

Can my color be shimmering rainbow?

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 19 August 2011 at 7:43 PM

Okay, what are we going to do after this? What're we doing for training? Sylpha thought.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 19 August 2011 at 7:59 PM

@meixiaotian
What do Minre and Sylpha look like now? And dragons don't really whine. (Our pets became dragons too, but smaller ones)

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 19 August 2011 at 8:28 PM

They are? I thought this was just an idea... well, Sylpha is silvery blue and i don't have any links to any drawings. She has two horns and, uh...

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 19 August 2011 at 8:31 PM

@meixiaotian
and, uh?

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 19 August 2011 at 8:42 PM

i don't know what else to say. There should be more, but i can't think of any.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 19 August 2011 at 8:50 PM

how many legs? shaped like any specific animal? Any second colors? Tendrils? Ruff? Do you have wings, or do you fly without them? Or do you not fly? Be specific!

what does Minre look like?

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 19 August 2011 at 8:52 PM

uhh... 4 legs, big wings, nothing else. And are you SURE they are mini dragons? I'm half on another game...

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 19 August 2011 at 8:55 PM

@meixiaotian
well, they don't HAVE to be mini's, but that is what I'm doing. And I know you are, I like reading that forum. Again, what does Minre look like?

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 19 August 2011 at 9:00 PM

okay... Purple, more or less same shape as Sylpha. And on the first page, I think tdat was going to have them be the same.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 19 August 2011 at 9:02 PM

@meixiaotian
OK! and, too bad. Sliik is already about 1/3 of Aqueda's normal size (Aqueda is BIG), and I'm not changing that.

Female
200 posts

tdat • 20 August 2011 at 10:52 AM

@cqpkytty i own this forum not to be harsh and ur going around it saying stuff that none of us decided on.yes our pets are going to be smaller than us.i donnot think ur going to be on this forum bc ur barely ever on it and u r being a little rude,i dont know if "Be spesific!" was meant to be rude but i took it that way.and i kinda think that ur either too busy and dont have the time for a forum or u havent subscribed yet but i still think u should take a break from this forum i dont want to be mean and kick u out but i dont really want u in it bc u never really were u were one of the last ones to join and we really only need 3 me meixiaotian and isablah

@meixiaotian i dont understand what u mean in ur one post at all lol.but i thought i was silver and blue and Shneel is supposed to be purple and black-ish?

@isablah did u subscribe it will tell u wen there is new posts on this forum so u can always be updated wen things happen and u should probly get on here everytime ur on eggcave 😊

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 20 August 2011 at 10:56 AM

@tdat, huh? and isablah's on another vacation. until later today...

Female
200 posts

tdat • 20 August 2011 at 10:58 AM

o ok never mind u said And on the first page, I think tdat was going to have them be the same. what do u mean by that im confused @_@

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 20 August 2011 at 11:00 AM

they would be the same creatures. They wouldn't need to be animals with weird wings if they were dragons.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 20 August 2011 at 11:01 AM

@tdat
I'm sorry about ALL those things!

1. I said that because I (mistakenly) thought we had agreed on it. And then when I realized I was wrong about that, I was just saying that mine was smaller, and I wasn't going to change that.

2. I wasn't trying to be rude.

3. I AM subscribed. And it seems like this forum just has random spurts of activity at random times. And when isablah didn't come on for a while, SHE wasn't kicked out. And for a while, it was just me and meixiaotian. Neither isablah or YOU were playing.

I feel miserable. For two reasons. 1: You made me feel guilty. When I feel guilty, I feel sad. 2: You said you would kick me out.

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 20 August 2011 at 11:03 AM

@tdat I did subscribe I just haven't had enough time to rp actively. I made peach pie as well as peach pie yesterday 😊

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 20 August 2011 at 11:05 AM

@isablah Why are you making pies?

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 20 August 2011 at 11:10 AM

@tdat
I feel miserable. For two reasons. 1: You made me feel guilty. When I feel guilty, I feel sad. 2: You said you would kick me out.

Female
200 posts

tdat • 20 August 2011 at 11:12 AM

@meixiaotian ooo now i get it lol thank you😊
@cqpkytty o im sorry i sometimes take things the rong way but i accept ur appology but im completely lost in what u r Sylpha is psycic so u cant have shape shifting thats hers and if u want to be rainbow then sure that sounds awesome!!

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 20 August 2011 at 11:13 AM

@tdat
thanks!
but I was shapeshifting from the start.

Female
200 posts

tdat • 20 August 2011 at 11:14 AM

@isablah mmm sounds good haha ok back on topic o wait i forgot the topic gr
hhhmmmmm ur gonna have to talk that over with meixiaotain she has that too so its out of my hands

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 20 August 2011 at 11:16 AM

maybe a special type of shapeshifting? Like Chameleon shapeshifting?