Abandoned in the Wild (Literate RP)

in Roleplaying

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 9 July 2013 at 8:22 PM

RULES!
-Please be literate (as much as you can)
-Forum rules apply
-When talking outside of the RP use () or [] the brackets to indicate or just leave a really large indent
-Please ping other members involved with your post
- Use third person most of the time, if not first person if talking introspectively
-Be active and respect each other! 😃

Story~
(Told from the perspective of an abandoned dog)
Most of the time you were a good pet, always obeying and doing the right things. But suddenly you don't remember how but you were thrown out and found in an unfamiliar forest. You wonder "why, why me? What did I do wrong?" Then... You find yourself not alone after all... A pack of wolves comes near you and says "Welcome to the Mythical forest of Tempus, What business do you have here?"..... Explore the world of Tempus and have adventures!

*Warning I may issue a battle between animals, if you don't like blood don't join.

About characters~
-You can have as much as I think you can handle average maybe 2 or 3.
-You can make any kinda of character from the list below (if it's not in here you can ask) :
Wolf
Dog
Cat(Not Big cats such as tigers)
Bird
Fox

-Characters mostly have groups though, such dogs and wolves will be grouped together as a "pack"
-Most of time you'll be given a kind of rank in your group
-You can be forest born or abandoned

FORM
Username with a ping:
Character name:
Age (use years as in that animal's years, or that warrior's "Moons" thing):
Type of Creature:
Personality (You can RP this out):
Crush (if any):
Appearance (sketches and pictures allowed):
Story behind them:
Other:

Posting is now open!
#chows
#chowie

14 posts

occult • 9 July 2013 at 8:23 PM

@chowchow2012
~~~~~~~~~BREAKER

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 9 July 2013 at 8:32 PM

My own Character:

Username with a ping: chowchow2012
Character name: Elise
Age (use years as in that animal's years, or that warrior's "Moons" thing): 14 in dog years, so that's 2 human years
Type of Creature: Wolf
Personality (You can RP this out): I'll RP out
Crush (if any): N/A
Appearance (sketches and pictures allowed): She has an almost brown coat with also some highlights of white on it. Underbelly, lower legs, snout also white.
http://fav.me/d15nrky Picture!

Story behind them: She's currently the pack leader urm "Alpha" you would call it. She been born in the pack, raised and lived in the forest all her life
Other: Not really anything else to say...

Characters In RP so far:
Me!= Elise

Pings if you want to join:
@fjhfjhfjh
@fakeworld
@crumbledtower
@nroosangel

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 9 July 2013 at 9:18 PM

Username with a ping: @fakeworld

Character name: Adore

Age (use years as in that animal's years, or that warrior's
"Moons" thing): 29, so that's 3 in human years I believe (and I think 14 is 1 in human years)

Type of Creature: Golden Wolf

Personality (You can RP this out): Adore can and will change within the wind, she'll be mean this second, and nice the next. She's very unpredictable and will do what she have to do to survive. For more, I'll RP out.

Crush (if any): N/A

Appearance (sketches and pictures allowed): http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs22/i/2007/319/2/7/Duel_by_derSheltie.jpg

Story behind them: Adore is a leader of a large clan called Endorse, there's over 100 wolfs, and they can be very dangerous when it comes to trying to survive. She been in the in the wild all her life, and do not and never will regret a thing.

Other: N/A

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 9 July 2013 at 9:36 PM

@fakeworld
Accepted! Though I'd like to keep it 1 pack per group of animals. I don't know, you can be my beta? (Second in command basically)

Thanks for joining We can start as soon as a few more people join.

Pings! Do any of you want to join? 😊

@kelch1000
@eggs
@thenekosnyan
@jupiter_hollow

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 9 July 2013 at 9:37 PM

@chowchow2012

Username with a ping: @Ems
Character name: Storm
Type of Creature: Wolf
Personality: RPing out
Crush: None yet
Appearance: Pitch black pelt and bright green eyes and a lanky form.
Story behind them: As of now she's ranked as a warrior, but enjoys hunting more than fighting. (Is there a pack she could join? XD)
Other: X

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 9 July 2013 at 9:48 PM

@ems
Yep, I only planed to have um 1 pack orginally because I didn;t expect like lots and lots of people to join so I guess you can join mine? 😊

We'll wait for about 2 more people to join then we can start!

Accepted!

Male
443 posts

thenekosnyan • 9 July 2013 at 10:21 PM

@chowchow2012
I AM JOINING. JUST. GIVE ME AN HOUR OR SO TO GET THE FORM ALL FILLED OUT xD

Female
1,540 posts

nroosangel • 9 July 2013 at 10:41 PM

@chowchow2012 I would join, but I've never rped before but rlly wanna try 😃 Mind if I join?

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 9 July 2013 at 10:59 PM

@nroosangel
No problem this my second time RPing I'm sure you'll like it!
@thenekosnyan

No problem! I'll keep your application in mind 😊

Deleted • 9 July 2013 at 11:19 PM

Username with a ping: @ashfire
Character name: Akri
Type of Creature: Bird
Personality: She always used to have such a warm heart, caring and nice to others. But when her owner abandoned her, leaving her on the street for cars to run over, her heart became cold and depressing. Now she will fight any other bird for food or land.
Crush: None yet. xP
Appearance: Akri is a yellow Cockatiel with white wings. She has pale dark green eyes and a small pendant necklace. She may look small, but she is a powerful bird.
Story behind them: She was born in a normal Cockatiel family and lived happy, until the day she fell out of her tree. She was then captured and brought to the town Pet Store, where a man bought her. She was treated fairly, and was happy with the man. The man then all of a sudden hated Akri, when she did nothing wrong. The man set Akri on the road, he then left and Akri never saw him again.
Other: X

@chowchow2012

Male
443 posts

thenekosnyan • 9 July 2013 at 11:21 PM

@chowchow2012
Kay, I'm gunna start it righnao.
But I'm gunna be gone for 6 days starting tomorrow .-. Will that be ok?

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 9 July 2013 at 11:36 PM

@thenekosnyan
Yea, but we will have to start without you are you fine on reading a bit?

@ashfire

Thanks for being the first bird! Accepted!

Shall we start soon?

@ems @fakeworld

Deleted • 9 July 2013 at 11:37 PM

@chowchow2012

Yesh, we should. 😸

Male
443 posts

thenekosnyan • 9 July 2013 at 11:39 PM

@chowchow2012
I think so c:
I shall start, then xD

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 9 July 2013 at 11:41 PM

@ashfire

Alright! Starting guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elise padded along the mossy forest floor of the familiar forest of tempus. She yawned as the morning had just begun, she scouted the area and took a big whiff of the air. Elise scented something unusual... Bird-like then she bounded off to investigate

Deleted • 10 July 2013 at 12:05 AM

Akri sat there, staring at the shiny cars whoosing on the other side of the road. She got up, shaking herself. Akri then flew up, into a nearby tree before the cars could hit her delicate body. She sighed, why had her human abandoned her? She did nothing wrong. She snorted, and then glared at a wolf she noticed. A wolf with a brown pelt, well almost all brown.

@chowchow2012

Female
1,540 posts

nroosangel • 10 July 2013 at 12:08 AM

@chowchow2012 It sounds so fun. Imma join >.<

Username with a ping: @nroosangel
Character name: Dust
Creature: Wolf
Personality: RPing out
Crush: Undetermined
Appearance: Greyish-White pelt and bright blue eyes, somewhat slim and stealthy, and medium size.
Story: Abandoned by her mother as a result of a chase by hunters. Her mother risked her life to save her by hiding her from humans, and since then she's been searching for a pack.
Other: None~

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 10 July 2013 at 12:14 AM

@fakeworld
Haha I know that status quote from Dr.Seuss
@ashfire
@thenekosnyan
@ems

I would prefer if you guys subscribe to the topic to keep up on posts!

~~~~~~~~~~
Elise noticed a bird ... Strange she thought, didn't look like a breed from around here. The bird was mainly yellow, there was something the bird was clutching onto. A necklace?? Elise decided to approach the bird... "We're getting stranger visitors everyday." She muttered.

"Hellloooo?" She howled "what are you doing here you bird???"

Female
1,540 posts

nroosangel • 10 July 2013 at 12:34 AM

Dust looked up to the sky, searching for some clue on what destiny planned out for her. She only saw the lonely clouds drifting by... Kind of like her. Lonely. No place to go. She was abandoned but didn't know why, and was determined to find out. Sighing, Dust picked up the pace and trotted to the nearest interesting thing, a Blackpath. Even though it was dangerous, she would go there. Lucky for her, she spotted a yellowish, foreign bird and another wolf with a brown-like pelt. Curiously she wondered if this could be the start of her adventures. Dust padded forward and stopes to spy behind a bush.

@chowchow2012
@ashfire

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 10 July 2013 at 12:48 AM

@nroosangel
@ashfire

It's past midnight for me after this post I'll be going.

Elise's ears perked up, she thought she heard something. "With all these new people coming in I must be imagining things." She thought to herself. But no... It really feel like there was someone there, she didn't like them being there as they were in her pack territory. Elise saw a flash of grey and white, she sighed "I'll check it out after I'm done with bird..."

Male
443 posts

thenekosnyan • 10 July 2013 at 12:59 AM

@chowchow2012
.w.; I shall subscribe.
And, well, I think I'm going to have to make my character when I get back /hangs head
Sorry, I just..... I don't have enough time, plus I have other things I need to do ashfkjea

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 10 July 2013 at 1:19 AM

@chowchow2012 I'll just go with pings. Subbing to topics (for me) usually ends in my notifcations being spammed. XD @thenekosnyan @nroosangel @ashfire
--

Storm crawled out of her den and set off in the forest, not exactly sure where she was going. Perhaps she'd get a couple good scraps of prey for her morning meal. She licked her lips. The dark she-wolf was famished, after all. Smells filled her nostrils, but the wolf blocked all the irritating ones, focusing on smell on the grass and pine trees instead. She smiled toothily.

Female
720 posts

kelch1000 • 10 July 2013 at 7:02 AM

@chowchow2012

Thankz for pinging, but I don't do rps. ^^;

Note: I hope moar people join, because all the animals are female!! xD

Female
1,540 posts

nroosangel • 10 July 2013 at 9:19 AM

@chowchow2012
@ashfire

Dust sensed that the wolf knew she was there, but she stood behind the bush anyway. She didn't want to go too close to human activity, and she wasn't sure what the brown wolf would do if she approached her. The wolf could be hunting the bird, so Dust thought she better not intrude at the moment. She lay still behind the bush, examining the small bird and thinking about ways to hunt it.

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 10 July 2013 at 9:51 AM

@kelch1000
Alright, thanks for responding!
@thenekosnyan
That's alright make your character any time 😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@nroosangel
@ems
@ashfire

Elise shook her head she was pretty sure there was another wolf in the area now... "What the??" She though "My territory has been uninterrupted for centuries, something strange is going on in the forest of Tempus." Elise decided to do something about the grey visitor, she stepped back a bit, broke into a sudden run and pounced on the other wolf. "What business do you have here you stalker? I know you've been watching for quite sometime..."

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 10 July 2013 at 10:08 AM

@chowchow2012 @nroosangel @ashfire
--

Storm heard some wolves not too far off, and decided to make her way over to them. It's not like she had anything much better to do. She sniffed at the air a few times and perked her ears to listen. Following the noises and scents, she found her Alpha, Elise, on top of a foreign, grey wolf. Slightly amused, she stepped out if the bushes. "Now, that's a fun way to start the morning."

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 10 July 2013 at 10:17 AM

@ems
@nroosangel
@ashfire

Elise turned around after she dug her paws into the foreigner's fur. She scented Storm her fellow pack mate, "Good morning Storm" she said "Look's like we got an outsider today, now lets have some fun and decide what to do with this wolf." *Devious smile xD*

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 10 July 2013 at 10:51 AM

@chowchow2012 Her name is Storm. XD
@nroosangel @ashfire
--

"Oooh, so much better than hunting. 'Oh please, don't send me away! I have nowhere to go!'" Storm mimicked mockingly. "Alrighty then. Shall we head back to camp to get the verdict?" Her eyes glinted playfully. Maybe they would accept this wolf. That'd be a first.

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 10 July 2013 at 10:57 AM

@ems Oh sorry! Edited 😋
@nroosangel @ashfire

"Haha" Elise chuckled when hearing Storm's comment "Alright, let's get this prisoner into the camp, we'll also find out what's this bird is doing here later. It seems it has fallen asleep." Her belly started to rumble so while they were walking she quickly hunted done a squirrel and shared with Storm.

Elise and Storm dragged the outsider all the back to camp, they heard mutters like "Oh not another one," and "She shouldn't belong here..."