in Roleplaying

Female
1,540 posts

nroosangel • 22 July 2013 at 10:51 AM

@chowchow2012
@ems
@zephyrne

----

Dust chucked at the thought of tracking. "Why not?" She giggled, smiling at Elise. "Maybe they'll be useful." Then Dust quietly padded toward the nearest scent, looking back to see if the others were following.

180 posts

crumbledtower • 22 July 2013 at 11:19 AM

@chowchow2012 @nroosangel @zephyrne

Rose stood for a moment, waiting for something to distract the wolves so she could run. But instead of waiting, she turned her head, hissed and bolted down the tree anyway. She ran towards her den, hoping the wolves would've lost her by then.
It wasn't too far away.

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 23 July 2013 at 1:14 PM

@crumbledtower @nroosangel @zephyrne

@ems Yeah I //think// storm is still with us (elise and dust) XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay Dust! Do you you want the cat or the wolf? Shall we rendezvous back at the great oak later." Elise shouted excitedly "Oh yeah the great oak is just about biggest tree in the Forest of Tempus, you should be able to spot it easily. Be sure to tie up and bring your prisoner there too!"

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 23 July 2013 at 1:36 PM

@chowchow2012 Kay thanks. XD @crumbledtower @nroosangel @zephyrne
--

Storm smiled deviously, but it disappeared in a second as the cat's scent moved fast in another direction. "The cat!" She barked suddenly, and bolted off after the creature. She saw the smaller beast sprinting a few feet in front of her, and increased her own speed, slowly gaining on the cat.

Female
173 posts

zephyrne • 23 July 2013 at 1:50 PM

@chowchow2012
@crumbledtower
@nroosangel

Ally crept silently towards the voices, keeping to the shadows. It... wasnt at enemy she had heard, at least. She didnt now WHO they were. At least she wouldnt need to fight yet. Maybe this could be resolved peacefully.
Maybe.
She hoped.

Female
2,071 posts

cutebirdy79 • 23 July 2013 at 1:53 PM

@chowchow2012 @ems @crumbledtower @nroosangel @zephyrne

Sparks sniffed the air. He could smell cat and wolf. The smells weren't near him so he moved away from the rock, he was hiding behind. Sparks sniffed the air again. The cat and wolf still but the cat and wolf were running this time.'I think this cat is in trouble' Sparks thought. Then he ran towards the cat and wolf smell. Sparks could see the cat clearly now so he jumped in the wolfs way and hissed.

Female
1,540 posts

nroosangel • 23 July 2013 at 1:59 PM

@cutebirdy79 @ems YAY x3 UR BAK GURLLLL @chowchow2012 Lol totes. Elise and Dust. xD

"I think we should take to this new wolf," Dust suggested, but then she saw Storm run off to the cat. "Storm!" she called. It was no use. Sighing, she ran off to aid in the chase, motioning for Elise to follow. Hopefully this wasn't a waste of energy, she didn't know how much food there was.

Female
2,071 posts

cutebirdy79 • 23 July 2013 at 2:03 PM

@nroosangel @ems @chowchow2012

Sparks hissed at the wolf again. Then he sniffed the air. 'Darn theres another wolf coming" Sparks thought but he stood his ground. He kept hoping they would take him and not the cat. He wanted to be taken because he had been through a lot. 'Please wolf or wolves take me and leave the cat be' Sparks thought. Then he hissed again.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 23 July 2013 at 2:04 PM

@cutebirdy79 @nroosangel @zephyrne @chowchow2012
--

Storm snarled in reply, barreling over the cat who was suddenly in her way. "You're trespassing, cat!" She snapped over her shoulder, and resumed her chase, vaguely noticing that Dust had followed her. The cat was closer now, and Storm almost had it. Closer... Just a couple more tail-lengths and the prisoner was hers.

Female
1,540 posts

nroosangel • 23 July 2013 at 2:07 PM

@ems @cutebirdly79 @chowchow2012

Dust noticed that Storm had tripped over the trespassing cat. She giggled to herself, thinking of how frustrated she looked, but suddenly stumbled into the cat herself. Dust's eyes widened. "Oh, so sorry!" she said sympathetically. She patted the cat's head and ran off to chase Storm. Dust could sense that both Storm and she knew it was close.

Female
2,071 posts

cutebirdy79 • 23 July 2013 at 2:09 PM

@ems @zephyrne @chowchow2012 @nroosangel

'Why didn't that wolf take me and i am no cat. I am a fox' Sparks thought. Then he began to chase the wolf. Sparks had a clear view of the wolf's tail and jumped on it. Sparks then got on the wolf's back and bit it's neck,hard. 'You better take me now' Sparks thought.

Female
1,540 posts

nroosangel • 23 July 2013 at 2:12 PM

@cutebirdy79 @ems
------

Dust yelped in pain. She realized that it was no cat, but a fox! "I'm sorry for calling you a cat!" she pleaded, thinking that was why she was being attacked. She squirmed around and bucked the fox off her back, growling and circling around it. Dust snarled, baring her sharp canines, threatening it.

180 posts

crumbledtower • 23 July 2013 at 2:15 PM

@ems @nroosangel @cutebirdy79 @zephyrne

Rose was getting doubtful. 'It's not MY fault I was born, raised, taught, and live in YOUR territory!' she tried to convince herself. Okay. She thought. Maybe that was a dumb excuse.

She tried to gather up all the strength and energy she could from her last mouse. She kept running, around bushes and under low branches. She was getting more and more tired as she ran for her life at full speed. She thought this was stupid. Ruining lives just so they could have their own stupid territory of privateness. "Hah!" she nearly said out loud.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 23 July 2013 at 2:15 PM

@cutebirdy79 Oops, sorry about that lol. XD
@nroosangel @zephyrne @chowchow2012
--

EDIT who did the fox attack? o.e

Storm's head whipped back and her jaws clamped viciously on the fox's neck. "That cat is a prisoner of my pack!" She snarled through the warm blood spilling into her mouth, "You have no right to interfere!" She bucked the fox and leapt after the cat, finally tackling the small creature to the ground. Her neck spilled blood onto the dirt ground, and black spots danced in her eyes. She growled quietly, feeling dizzy.

Female
2,071 posts

cutebirdy79 • 23 July 2013 at 2:16 PM

@ems @zephyrne @chowchow2012 @nroosangel

EDIT: Sparks had fallen hard to the ground. 'I should have known this would have happened' Sparks thought. Sparks just layed there hoping he would just die or someone would try to save him. "Cat i am so sorry i tried" Sparks said aloud. Sparks then began to choke on his blood and he began to see the white light. Before he went unconscious Sparks saw another wolf. Then he was out cold, bleeding all over the ground.

Female
1,540 posts

nroosangel • 23 July 2013 at 2:20 PM

@crumbledtower @ems @cutebirdy79 I thought u were a cat too xD sorreh >.<

Dust called to Storm, "I will take the fox!" She looked at the fallen fox, narrowing her eyes. Even if he tried, the fox would never be able to make a deadly wound to a wolf like Dust. He was small. Dust peered at the fox. "What were you thinking?" she asked, part frustration and part curiosity. "Do you want to die?" she spat.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 23 July 2013 at 2:22 PM

@cutebirdy79 @nroosangel

Who was attacked by the fox guys? I'm so confused lol.

Female
1,540 posts

nroosangel • 23 July 2013 at 2:22 PM

@ems @cutebirdy79

xD idk, I thought it was me since I was closer. but idk. x3

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 23 July 2013 at 2:23 PM

@nroosangel @ems @cutebirdy79

Summary please? 😋 and guys don't kill and eat each other without asking xD

180 posts

crumbledtower • 23 July 2013 at 2:25 PM

[Derp, I was pounced at... right? I have no idea, I'm getting confused derp]

Female
2,071 posts

cutebirdy79 • 23 July 2013 at 2:25 PM

@ems @nroosangel

just say it was storm because she was closer.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 23 July 2013 at 2:28 PM

@cutebirdy79 Okay. XD
@crumbledtower Yes Storm is on top of you right now and slowly blacking out. XD
@chowchow2012 I ain't killing anyone yet. XD
Holy crap a lot just happened.... Storm went after the cat and got attacked by the fox but there was some confusion that's all good now.
@nroosangel
--

Storm barely heard Dust. Her vision fuzzed up, but she didn't remove herself from her position, and relished in the cat's probable frustration. She chuckled gruffly.

Female
1,540 posts

nroosangel • 23 July 2013 at 2:29 PM

@chowchow2012 xd don't worry x3

@crumbledtower Um okay well storm was chasing You, and I was behind, and Storm tripped over @cutebirdy79, and then I did, and apparently @cutebirdy79 pounced on storm but then she got bak up and I am now fighting with the fox xD

180 posts

crumbledtower • 23 July 2013 at 2:32 PM

@nroosangel Man, is it annual trip-over-the-animal day? @ems Thank you XD @cutebirdy79

Rose hissed and struggled. Well, wolves were heavy. And who knows WHAT they would do if they got her. And plus, her tail had been stepped on. Not the comfiest thing.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 23 July 2013 at 2:37 PM

@crumbledtower @nroosangel @cutebirdy79 @chowchow2012
--

Storm fell into unconsciousness.

Can't post more now be back later.

Female
2,071 posts

cutebirdy79 • 23 July 2013 at 2:39 PM

@nroosangel @ems @chowchow2012

Sparks is unconcious now and he is in dreamland.(Elsa is Sparks deceased lover)

"Hello, Sparks" Elsa said. "What? Your dead. Whoa am i dead." Sparks asked. "No your just unconscious but i guess your close to death." Elsa said walking closer to Sparks. "Okay that makes since. Oh Elsa i missed you so much" Sparks said as he licked Elsa's nose. "I missed you too Sparks but you have to go back it is not your time to die" Elsa said licking Sparks nose. "its not my time to die i know but how do i go back" Sparks asked. "You have to believe you can go back" Elsa said. Then she was gone. "What?Believe. Elsa come back" Sparks said. then he began to believe he could go back. 'theres no place like home. theres no place like home' Sparks thought. Then he opened his eyes and saw the wolf from before. 'it worked' Sparks thought.

Female
1,540 posts

nroosangel • 23 July 2013 at 2:45 PM

@ems Lol k
@cutebirdy79

Dust peered down at the fox. What had just happened? She sniffed his face, looking for signs of disease or whatnot. Nothing. Suddenly the fox opened his eyes, and Dust yelped, stammering backward.

Female
2,071 posts

cutebirdy79 • 23 July 2013 at 2:49 PM

@ems @nroosangel
"Oh sorry didn't mean to scare you" Sparks said as he stood up. "Um i'm sparks"

Female
173 posts

zephyrne • 24 July 2013 at 10:36 AM

@cutebirdy79 @nroosangel @ems @chowchow2012

Ally slowly crept up to the group, still hidden in the shadows. So they had just attacked a fox for no reason, and even now he lay on the ground dying. They werent dangerous like THEM, but dangerous n the sense that the would hurt anyone for absolutely nothing.
A growl escaped her: they would learn that she wasnt so easily forgiving of things like this.

180 posts

crumbledtower • 24 July 2013 at 10:00 PM

@ems [Eh.. not sure who's near Rose right now]

Rose hissed and did her best to try to slip from under the wolf. Oh great. She thought. Now an UNCONCIOUS wolf was on top of her. Rose was small and tired from the run and could hardly make her attacker move. 'Well, this sucks,' she thought.