in Roleplaying

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 10 July 2013 at 11:10 AM

@chowchow2012 It still says; "Good morning Shadow". XD
@nroosangel
@ashfire
--

"Oh shut it." Storm growled to the murmuring wolves. "Just because her scent isn't of our pack doesn't mean anything." She shot a glare toward her rival, Clara, who simply narrowed her eyes.

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 10 July 2013 at 12:02 PM

@ems Haha I'm so bad at this xD Re-edited
@nroosangel
@ashfire

---------

"Thanks for supporting her Storm" said Elise "I'll go make a pack announcement" Elise let out a big howl to signal a meeting, once everywolf had gathered she started. "Sorry for the sudden meeting everywolf! But as you all know, we've been getting some unexpected outsiders. Today we have one here and hopefully we can clarify the situation but for now, please welcome this wolf!"

Elise turned to Storm and sighed, "They probably won't listen anyways, but aren't you really wondering why these strangers are appearing?"

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 10 July 2013 at 12:23 PM

@chowchow2012 No you're fine! Is this your first role play or something?
@ashfire
@nroosangel
--

"Not really. I don't mind. I don't care. I just want things to settle down and be a bit more peaceful." She sighed with a small growl, shooting glares at those eavesdropping and those who dared to even look her way. "Sure, I love fighting. But not without reason. The squabbles in the pack have to stop somewhere. I'm going hunting. You can come along to, if you want. If you do though, you may want to bring the prisoner as well. We don't want any "accidents" happening." She glanced back at the newcomer warily.

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 10 July 2013 at 12:34 PM

@ems It's actually my third one or so, It's just that I had a character named shadow and that's why I keep saying it xD
@ashfire
@nroosangel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Just saying Elise is a bit sadistic xD She likes a good battle)

"Yeah I agree with you Storm," Elise half-growled "Sure I'll come along hunting hopefully we'll find something and also I want to check out that strange bird after. Is that alright, hopefully its woken up." Then she trotted up an old worn path, that was taken by the same pack of wolves generations ago. She sighed again and muttered to the trees "Oh.. Ancestors of Tempus, what's going on..."

Female
1,540 posts

nroosangel • 10 July 2013 at 3:07 PM

@ems @chowchow2012

Sorry for not being here! Guess I'll catch up...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dust looked around. She was frantic and looking about everywhere. Everything was new... The scents, sights, sounds... Even the taste of the air. "I mean no harm," she muttered. She wanted to look tough but failed. Dust would have no chance of winning a fight with these wolves. She straightened up. "I am Dust," she proudly said, looking at the other wolves. They didn't seem mean. Hopefully she would be accepted as a friend, she was looking for a pack for her entire life. Dust respectively bowed at the foreign wolves, slightly scared of the ones that dragged her away. "Please don't hurt me," she yelped quietly.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 10 July 2013 at 3:12 PM

@nroosangel @chowchow2012 Oh. XD I have a couple characters named Shadow too. 😋 @ashfire
--

"We're not going to hurt you." Storm rolled her eyes and nudged Dust forward. "Stick to me and I'll make sure no one attacks. Let's go hunt."

Female
1,540 posts

nroosangel • 10 July 2013 at 3:14 PM

@ems @chowchow2012

Dust reluctantly padded along with the other wolves. She didnt want to hunt. The only thing she'd hunt were small hares and squirrels, and that was on a really good day. Nobody had ever taught her to hunt, but she kept quiet, attempting not to embarrass herself in front of these wolves. Instead, she sniffed the air searching for clues of any prey.

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 10 July 2013 at 3:16 PM

@nroosangel
@ems Haha I always get confused XD
@ashfire

~~~~~~~~~~

Elise led the way while Storm and Dust followed. "Alright any food preferences? We can stay here and hunt squirrel, or go west for deer and go east for some other small game. So Dust how are your hunting skills?"

Female
1,540 posts

nroosangel • 10 July 2013 at 3:22 PM

@chowchow2012 @ems

Dust stopped. She replayed the words in her head... Suddenly she looked up. She wouldn't admit that she's never learned to hunt before! "I-I-I... Uh...." She stammered, tracing little circles in the dirt with her white paws. Then she looked up at them. "I-I've never actually... Erm... Hunted." She struggled to get the last part out, asking herself why she even admired that.

~~~~

Brb guys be bak Ina few

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 10 July 2013 at 3:41 PM

@nroosangel Okay. ^^ @chowchow2012
--

Storm glanced over at Dust with slight surprise. "Well... Today is a good day to start. How'd you survive out there?" She was a bit confused, but decided it'd taken guts to admit this. So she just smiled slightly.

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 10 July 2013 at 4:00 PM

@ems
@nroosangel

-----

"We'll hunt for you if you want today. So can watch how's it's done. After when we get back with full stomachs I'll assign you a teacher, you'll need to learn how to hunt and also defend yourself. Since you're just starting we'll hunt for small game today." Elise started explaining all the pack rules and requirements If you're planning to stay Dust you'll have to show some backbone if you don't you'll end up as the omega (lowest rank in pack hierarchy)

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 10 July 2013 at 4:32 PM

@chowchow2012 @nroosangel
--

"Come on Elise cut the wolf some slack. I'll teach her if you want." Storm swished her tail behind her. She wanted to defend the other wolf, but bit back more offensive things she wished to say.

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 10 July 2013 at 4:41 PM

@ems
@nroosangel

-----
Elise sighed "There's no other way around it storm, if we keep defending her they'll start saying we're playing favourites. Right now I'd say Dust is fine with us but she's going to Get bullied if stays with us all the time. Especially that Clara, she been causing a ruckus over foreigners it seems inevitable that something is going go wrong I can feel it in my fur." Elise looked up into the sky the sun was lower than it was before. "Come on guys, I scented some rabbits we're burning daylight!"

Female
1,540 posts

nroosangel • 10 July 2013 at 4:59 PM

@chowchow2012 @ems

Dust spoke up. "I think I'll stick with Storm. I'd rather not have a complete stranger teach me. And who is this Clara you're talking about?" She knew she had much to learn if she stuck with this pack, but she was slightly offended by the argument. "And I won't be a burden!" She argued, sitting down on the dirt stubbornly.

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 10 July 2013 at 5:03 PM

@nroosangel
@ems

~~~~~~

Elise replied, "That's alright Dust. And Clara is now your packmate as a forest born and raised wolf she dislikes outsiders into our pack. It may come a time were you will harass you. I know you won't be Dust but if you come into the camp looking like a sad pitiful pup it won't help." Elise sigh once more, "Sorry I'm just trying to help you I can read some emotions you know? There's no point in arguing, I bet you have some great potential" She said while prodding Dust with her nose.

Female
1,540 posts

nroosangel • 10 July 2013 at 5:06 PM

@chowchow2012 @ems

Dust sighed but smiled, knowing that Elise was a good leader and she would take care of things. Being picked on was something that Dust has never experienced, nor would she tolerate it. Taking Elise's advice, Dust tried to lighten up and watched the two wolves. She was eager to learn a thing or to about hunting. "Well," she said, "let's start hunting!"

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 10 July 2013 at 6:05 PM

@crumbledtower
Nope its not, you just might have some reading to do.

Accepted your character but it would be great to have some males on here. 😋 (Not asking you change it though)

@nroosangel
@ems
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elise felt a wave of understanding from dust. She nodded at her comment then said "alright, the first lesson is to learn to 'scent' things. This means you have recognize if they're is any prey, what kind of prey. You also have to be able to scent enemies and pack mates. Ready?? All you have to do is take a big inhale and tell me what you smell."

180 posts

crumbledtower • 10 July 2013 at 10:13 PM

@chowchow2012
Ok. I think I know what to do.

Rose, as usual, padded around in the forest near her den. Her den was under a root of a large tree, and she found it soothing because of the shade it provided. She had just finished hunting and wanted to return home.

[Is that a good way to jump in?]

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 10 July 2013 at 10:21 PM

@crumbledtower
Sure! is your character a loner kind? I think it would interesting if it was, referring to your wandering around story.

@nroosangel @ems
------

Since Elise wanted to test the newbie's scenting skills she took a big whiff herself. She scented a cat... That's kinda strange she thought, because they weren't even close to cat territory.

Deleted • 10 July 2013 at 10:28 PM

"Why should I tell you?" Akri sneered, "all you wolves do is make trouble. If you haven't noticed, I've been abandoned." She then clutched her necklace tightly, a small hourglass pendant, the man gave it her before the day when he abandoned her. She sighed, a tear dripping down. Akri wiped it with her left wing. "I should leave the past behind me, what matters now is the present and future."

@chowchow2012
@ems
@nroosangel
@crumbledtower

Female
1,540 posts

nroosangel • 10 July 2013 at 10:45 PM

@chowchow2012 @crumbledtower

Dust saw the alpha smelling the air, so she did so herself. Immediately she started coughing. It wasn't anything she'd scented before, maybe once when she was crossing between cat territories. Wait a minute... "A cat!" She yelled. "I smell a cat!" Dust bounded with joy at her discovery. This was new for her, and she was very excited that she could recognize scents.

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 10 July 2013 at 11:23 PM

Adore slowly walks out after spying on everyone and their actions behind a big oak tree and begins to walk towards the rest of the wolves, as she reaches her destination the crowd stops and she looks over at Akri, after licking her paws she decides to speak up and says "I agree, I certainly agree", she waits for a reply, but everyone grew silent. She starts to look over at Dust while happily following behind her "I smell it too, I smell cat!" this wasn't new for Adore, but it was shocking because she haven't smelled cat in years. While watching Dust bound around with joy she begins to secretly smirks.

@ashfire @nroosangel

Deleted • 10 July 2013 at 11:30 PM

Akri blinked. "Have you been spying on me?" she hissed, "but it is nice that you agree." She then started preening herself from the dirt and debris from the road. Oh how she hated getting ruffled and dirty. She then flew off her branch and onto another branch. She was bored, no birds wanted to fight her.

@Fakeworld
@Ems
@Chowchow2012
@Nroosangel

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 10 July 2013 at 11:39 PM

@Fakeworld
@Ems
@Ashfire
@Nroosangel

Suddenly Elise shouted with a half growl "Guys if you want to fight take it off m territory! I won't tolerate this stupid little squabble, since I'm alpha here all of you will obey!" After she cooled down a bit she continued "now all of you explain yourself, I'm busy right now with Dust and have some hunting to do, and bird… don't you dare fly away."

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 10 July 2013 at 11:42 PM

@ashfire @chowchow2012
Adore looks over her shoulder, while looking over her shoulder, she notices a mob of zebras running through the wild, she looks back at Akri and sees Elise out of the side of her right eye and replies in a raspy voice "Oh why yes, I was spying on everyone, everything, every move, it's kind of like my daily routine, I do it everyday, almost every hour." Before the mob of zebras can get to far away she begins to rapidly run towards them, pounding her feet against the dirt and tall grass, she haven't ate in a week so she knew there were a possibility to have a meal for tonight.

Deleted • 10 July 2013 at 11:48 PM

Akri glared at Elise and then flew back to the branch she was on before. She stared at Adore while she chased the zebras. Then at the other wolves.
She then heard Dust's remark.
"Well," she said harshly, "if you smell cat, maybe you should keep your mouth shut so the cat won't be scared." She then continued to preen herself, glaring at Dust and Elise.

@fakeworld
@nroosangel
@chowchow2012

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 10 July 2013 at 11:53 PM

@ashfire
@fakeworld

Elise sneered "well looks likes you don't understand this simple language, I asked you explain yourself. If the cat runs away, let it run. I think you're the more important matter."

She watched Adore run after zebras (I don't think wolves eat zebras though xD I don't think they live in the same area)... @Lets see what this wolf is up to" she thought to herself.

Deleted • 11 July 2013 at 12:16 AM

Akri glared at Elise. "Well," she said, "I guess I would like the cat to run away, since I am a bird." She then hissed quietly, she never liked getting corrected. She then continued to watch Adore. "Stupid wolves," she muttered," all they do is run where they like."

@fakeworld
@chowchow2012

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 11 July 2013 at 12:28 AM

@ashfire @chowchow2012 @fakeworld @nroosangel
Ah! Storm's there too! ;A; Wait for me lol. (Jk, I was too lazy to post earlier)
--

Storm's ear twitched at the bird's snarky remarks. "Woah there birdie." She snarled quietly. "Better keep that little beak of yours shut. That is, unless you want me to rip it off." She bared her teeth, but held restraint. Her Alpha was interested in the bird. No killing yet. All the scents of the foreign creatures filled her nose, and she did her best to block the stink out. She stood relatively close to Dust. She wasn't anyone special in her pack. As long as Dust had one friend, she'd be fine. Just fine. And Clara wouldn't lay a paw on her. The squabbling had to stop in the pack. It wasn't healthy, wasn't constructive.

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 11 July 2013 at 12:33 AM

@ems @ashfire @fakeworld @nroosangel

Going call a night for RPing it's past midnight for I live in eggcave time (EST) what about you guys?

------

Since wolves' ears were extremely sensitive they could hear pretty well. Elise heard every bit of muttering, she thought she might tease the bird a bit a bit to see what would happen... "Hmm... Running where I like... Does this mean I can run over you? You neat freak?" Then Elise kicked a bunch of dirt into the bird. "Careful what you do and say, you just might find yourself in the jaws of one of us birdie." She said with a devious smirk.