Abandoned in the Wild (Literate RP)

in Roleplaying

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 29 July 2013 at 4:41 PM

@zephyrne @cutebirdy79 @nroosangel @crumbledtower

Uhh... I'm kinda lost XD. Sorry, I've been busy the past few days

"GUYS, GUYS, GUYS!!!!" Elise just about screamed "Jeez, listen all I own this terrority, let's settle this once and for all democratically. First of all, I SAID NO KILLING ANYONE, now look what you did..." Elise put her paw on her head, and sighed she wished her parents still existed. "And well, you outsiders I happen to NOT like trespassing, so please explain. I'm deciding not to tolerate this any further."

Female
2,071 posts

cutebirdy79 • 29 July 2013 at 4:46 PM

@chowchow2012

"Well I'm Sparks and I came into your territory because some wolves were chasing a cat and I don't like killing." Sparks said walking towards the wolf(Elise). "I am so sorry for coming into your territory. I just haven't been in this forest since I was a kit." Sparks said stopping a foot from the wolf.

180 posts

crumbledtower • 29 July 2013 at 5:21 PM

@chowchow2012

Rose tried to push the wolf off her again. "I.. oof!" she said as she tried to speak. "Sorry about that. Well, I live near your precious 'borders', and I started hunting. The rest is right in front of you." she said, not sounding polite and not caring.

Female
173 posts

zephyrne • 31 July 2013 at 9:39 AM

@chowchow2012

"And Ive been here for months now," Ally said to Elise, now entering the clearing. "I really only planned to stay for a few weeks but... this place is nice and I needed a place to stay for a while. Besides its not like Ive caused you any trouble."

180 posts

crumbledtower • 1 August 2013 at 12:32 AM

@chowchow2012 Rose watched calmly for a reaction, ready to bolt off as best as she could if it was threatening in any way.

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 5 August 2013 at 10:27 PM

@crumbledtower @zephyrne @cutebirdy79 @nroosangel @ems

Elise shook her head she must fallen on it XD. "Well I'm still a bit confused. So... Well do you have anything to say about your pasts? I'm just unsure, I've seen more and more outsiders everyday, its becoming a concern. I'm not going to harm you, I'm sick and tired of not getting the stupid answers I want." Elise sighed inwards, all she wanted was some answers, she was starting to feel lost.

Female
2,071 posts

cutebirdy79 • 5 August 2013 at 10:31 PM

@chowchow2012

"Well I was born in this forest but I was taken away and put in a zoo. They treated me like family until they found out I wasn't a pure bred red fox and that led to them putting back here" Sparks said as he sat down and stared at Elise.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 5 August 2013 at 10:37 PM

@crumbledtower @chowchow2012 @cutebirdy79 @zephyrne @nroosangel
--

Storm slowly lifted her head as she felt movement under her. The cat spat some rude words or something. Storm cleared her blurry vision.

"Eh?" She slurred, feeling light-headed. Her neck still continued to ooze blood. Stupid fox.

Female
2,071 posts

cutebirdy79 • 5 August 2013 at 10:42 PM

@ems @chowchow2012 @crumbledtower

Sparks looks to the wolf that is on top of Rose and walks a little closer towards it. "um sorry about biting you but I guess sorry won't cut it. You did get me back though." Sparks said as he stopped halfway between the wolf and him. "Well I'm Sparks the FOX not cat" Sparks said with a smile.

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 5 August 2013 at 10:47 PM

@ems @cutebirdy79 @zephyrne

Elise just shook her head to clear her mind "Say who were your parents Sparks?" Then she barked to Storm "We better get you something to heal your wound, eh Storm? Let's go eat some berries too, we have some talking to do. I thought that the forest of tempest could only be available to us animals, who knows what could happen if humans started coming in." It was already Nightfall now, the moon was full and shining brightly, Elise stared into it, it always gave her comfort

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 5 August 2013 at 10:47 PM

@cutebirdy79 @chowchow2012 @crumbledtower
EHHH I'm too lazy to ping more lol... Sorry. 😋
--

Storm turned her shakey head to the fox. Sparks... What? Her vision blurred at the swift movement, and her head ached, causing the black she-wolf to shut her eyes tight and let in a small gasp of pain.

"Yeah... I'm... Storm..." She replied slowly, her words merging into slurred nonsense barely intelligable. Elise's words were lost in the aches of her head.

Female
2,071 posts

cutebirdy79 • 5 August 2013 at 10:53 PM

@ems @chowchow2012

"Well nice to meet you Storm" Sparks said. Then he turned back to Elise. "Well my father was an artic fox and my mother was a red fox. My mother was born and raised in this forest but my father came from the zoo and was dropped off in this forest." Sparks said as he walked up to Elise.

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 5 August 2013 at 11:04 PM

@chowchow2012 @cutebirdy79
--

Storm barely caught what her Alpha had said about berries, and carefully stood, stumbling away from the cat. Almost backing into the fox, Storm shook her head lightly to clear it, blinking her eyes. She was still light-headed, but everything was a bit clearer. She awkwardly turned to Elise, not knowing what to say. So instead, she remained silent.

Male
2,298 posts

whitefire • 5 August 2013 at 11:23 PM

Username: @WhiteFire
Name: she doesn't have one. 😋
Species: Fox
Appearance: With solid white fur and deep red eyes, she is considered albino. However, her fur is not quite white at all. In fact, it is the palest shade of grey with unnoticeable flecks of a slightly darker tint, giving her the appearance of a cloud. Her eyes are the deepest shade of red it is possible to achieve, almost the colour of drying blood. They are unreadable and mysterious, giving no impression of her true personality. She covers her head with a strange skull, rumoured by those who have encountered her to be that of a small dragon, though nobody knows for sure. This rumour is fueled by the fang necklace she wears, also believed to belong to a dragon. She is small in stature.
Personality: As is the skull she sports, she is mysterious and unknown. There is an air of calm about her, which leads others to anger more quickly. She is indeed peaceable, and she is a natural-born leader, though she misuses that skill by keeping to herself and lurking in the shadows, not wanting to interact with others. She has no family that she knows of, and it is a mystery to her how she survived on her own. She is very slow to anger. She often steps into the middle of small fights, breaking them up, often ending up being resented. Many high-ranking foxes in the region from which she comes want her on their side, being as she has heard and learned a lot lurking in the shadows. Other than that, she is light on her paws and surprisingly strong for a fox of her size, though she refuses to fight unless necessary.
Crush: None
History: She was born in a far away swamp, or so she believes. But that is where she grew up. She does not know what happened to her family, nor does she know her name, if indeed she has one. She grew up alone in the swamp, lurking among the shadows of the clans and helping to maintain peace where she could. But you can't live around a large (though divided) group of foxes for long without your existence being discovered. Since she tends to hide behind the scenes, she knows secrets about the colonies that even they didn't know about themselves. Being the knowledgeable little devil that she is, she was sought after by the lords and leaders of the colonies and asked to spy. She always refused, and was aided by her old friend Shadyk to escape. One day the lord of one colony decided that if he couldn't have her, he would have to kill her. The she-fox ran fast and hard, but the leader caught her. Her flank was torn open, and at that time she turned and dug her wolf-fang-studded claws into one half of his face and ripped it open, scarring him permanently. The once handsome leader was a beauty no more. Scarred both physically and emotionally by her experience, she fled to the far away forest of Tempus.
Other: Since she doesn't have a name, she is referred to as various things, the most common being The Peacemaker and Rumour. You can come up with more rumours and other "nicknames" for her if you want; I'd like to see her living up to her name... or lack thereof!

@ChowChow2012
I used copy-paste and just edited it a bit; sorry if that messed it up. And I hope it's not too late to join! If it is, sorry for bothering you. XD

Female
1,540 posts

nroosangel • 5 August 2013 at 11:26 PM

@ems @cutebirdy79 @chowchow2012 @crumbledtower @zephyrne

Dust spoke up. For the past few minutes she had been just listening. "I'm Dust," she said. "This is a strange way to meet new people," she joked. "Maybe there's a lot of outsiders because you and your pack make so much noise. It's how I got here." Dust spun around towards the berry scent. "So are we going to get some berries or what?" Then she realized that Storm was still dazed. "Oh, erm, need help, Storm?"

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 5 August 2013 at 11:56 PM

@cutebirdy79 @nroosangel @chowchow2012 @crumbledtower @zephyrne
--

Storm looked over at Dust, the words suddenly regerstiring. "Oh, uh, yes please." She croaked, padding over to the other wolf. Storm hated feeeling so sluggish.

Female
1,540 posts

nroosangel • 6 August 2013 at 12:29 AM

@ems @cutebirdy79 @chowchow2012

Dust stepped closer and stood at her side, allowing Storm to rest her paw over her shoulder for support. She walked slowly, inching her way for the forest. "You guys just go ahead," she said. "I'm sure we'll catch up. The bushes are nearby."

Female
173 posts

zephyrne • 6 August 2013 at 8:17 AM

@ems @chowchow2012 @crumbledtower
Ally shrugged. "It doesnt matter. I WAS born somewhere in this area, but its been years since Ive been here. As to where Ive been... its not really important."

180 posts

crumbledtower • 6 August 2013 at 10:22 AM

@ems @chowchow2012 @zephyrne

Rose sighed in relief as she felt the weight get off her. "Well, I used to live with a Clan that shared this forest with you, until one of our rivals attacked us. They all died, except me. I've been here ever since." she shrugged.

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 6 August 2013 at 11:19 PM

@whitefire

Creepy Charrie 😋 but I guess a name is a requirement to join so lol I'd prefer a name because I don't really like to refer to animals as an "it" you would say

@ems @zephyrne @nroosangel @crumbledtower
Elise thought in her mind "Well at least they're one of us, forest borns" she wished she had listened more to the history lesson the elders gave. "Fine, well since you're here do you want to join as scouts or something as part as my pack? Loners are not sustainable in this forest, to survive one must have their backbone covered. And besides the way we attacked you means you'll need some proper defence lessons." Elise looked over at Storm, she didn't look too well so she decided they better hurry to get some berries. "Any ways I'll let you think about I'm going help Storm now. You can sleep on it and let me know later"

Deleted • 6 August 2013 at 11:20 PM

@chowchow2012

Summary?

Non-binary
6,875 posts

ems • 6 August 2013 at 11:28 PM

@nroosangel @chowchow2012 @crumbledtower @ashfire @zephyrne
--

Storm tried not to lean too heavily on Dust, but wasn't too successful. She had lost quite a bit of blood after all - and was continuing to do so. The wolf gritted her teeth and growled at herself softly. She did not like this "Sparks". Doing her best to look tough and a-ok, Storm fell silent again.

180 posts

crumbledtower • 7 August 2013 at 8:46 AM

@chowchow2012

Rose waved her tail as the wolf padded away. Even if she wanted to be safer in this forest, how could she, a cat, help wolves? She dashed back to her den under the tree root, not caring if anyone had anything else to say. She looked over at the bird in the corner she had caught. I wasn't exactly fresh-kill, but it had to do. She hadn't scented a single piece of prey outside.

Male
2,298 posts

whitefire • 7 August 2013 at 9:47 AM

@ChowChow2012
I would refer to her as "the she-fox" or "the vixen" rather than "it", as I hate that term as well, but if she really needs a name then I will just use another character.