On The Run

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 6 August 2011 at 8:36 PM

Imagine this:
You wake up one morning to the sound of an extremely loud buzzing noise. You look out your window...
And there's a helicopter on your lawn, and the SWAT Team is circling your house. You can hear your mom screaming at the top of her lungs downstairs. You hear her yell, "(insert name) RUN! RUN, AND NEVER COME ACK! GET AWAY THEY'RE COMIMG FOR YOU! THEY'LL KILL YO-" and then her voice is cut off. You start packing at the speed of light, you're life depends on it. You have no idea how to get out of your house without anyone noticing. After all, the SWAT Team is looking rather murderous.... Then....you see it...
A small, compact briefcase on your desk. It must be what they're after. You pick it up, and dash into the hallway, run down the stairs, and to your relief, SWAT doesnt shoot you, they're busy staring at the case, panicking. You bolt out the door, and down the street. You run to the woods on the edge of town, where you finally take a break. You hear sirens wailing, people screaming and utter chaos. Your on the run now, you don't know why, but you are well, Now imagine this is all REAL. You now, have the chance to take a journey... A journey for the truth, a journey while on the run...

Profile:
Name: Lori
Info: Sleek, brown hair, start, green eyes. On the Run, as clueless as the others...defiant.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 7 August 2011 at 7:14 PM

@icicle_9510 does everyone have a briefcase?

Name: Quinn
Info: Black hair, dark blue eyes. He is terrified and clueless as to what is going on. Quinn had a normal life and doesn't know how to deal with the situation. He is keeping a notebook that he sketches and writes in.

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 8:00 PM

@randomkitty17 yes๐Ÿ˜Š But each contains something different;)

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 7 August 2011 at 8:25 PM

@icicle_9510

Hm, I'd like to join. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Name: Beth
Info: Black curly hair. Extremely sensitive and very tall. A fast runner, and loves her violin. May become musician when older.

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 2:34 PM

@whitefall
@randomkitty17
You guys wanna start?๐Ÿ˜Š just three is ok i guess, and if people wanna join in, they can;)
@whitefall your breifcase contains one billion dollars๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@randmkitty17 your briefcase contains a microchip
My briefcase contains....well...it wont open X3

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 9 August 2011 at 2:35 PM

@icicle_9510

๐Ÿ˜ฑ I'm loving this Roleplay!!

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 2:48 PM

@whitefall awww thanks๐Ÿ˜ธ if ya want, ping anybody you'd like to ping^^
@bluegirl80
@luvduv

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 9 August 2011 at 2:57 PM

How about four?
Name: Alleia
Info: Slightly tanned skin, brown hair tied in a braid down to her waist. Easily the smallest of the group, probably looking like she is about 7 years old. (She doesn`t look young, she is just really small and dainty-looking). Protective and elusive. Very intelligent. Not very strong, but immensely fast. Her biggest strength is her ability to jump from tree to tree like a squirrel, and climb well. She has never been taken seriously, and so does not trust very easily, but if you are her friend she will die rather than see you hurt.

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 4:10 PM

@luvduv the more the merrier!^^ ok, your briefcase contains an envelope and a package that both have stamped on them in big red letters "TOPSECRETNEVERDAREOPENORELSEBAAAADTHINGSWILLHAPPEN....."
Anyways, I'll start us off^^
"Loooorrrriiii..." Lori let out a groan. "Loooorrrrriiii!"
"Stopit..." Lori groaned. "LORI! LORI WAKE UP!!! THEY'RE COMING |FOR YOU!!! RUUuUUUUNNNN!!!!"
"WAAAAAH!" Lori sat up stiffly and groaned yet again. Hereyes filled with tears. 'How'd all this happen?' she thought despairingly. 'Why, and how?' She remembred the events of the morning. She'd been sleeping when all of a sudden, the wail of sirens had blasted her ear drums, and her mom had started screaming to her from downstairs to leave and run, or they'd kill her. Lori had thought she'd been dreaming until she saw thehelicopter buzzing on her lawn.... and the briefcase on the desk. Without anothe3r word, she had grabbed the riefcase and run outside past the SWAT people and into the woods, too far for them to follow her. 'This is a total NIGHTMARE...' Lori thought pained....

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 9 August 2011 at 4:29 PM

@icicle_9510 Can I join?

Name: Lacey
Info: Flaming Red curly hair, Grey/blue eyes. Known she was different since the day she could talk. Calm under pressure, talks only when necessary.

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 4:44 PM

@dewpaw of course!^^ your briefcase contains spy gear;)

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 9 August 2011 at 5:03 PM

@icicle_9510

Sweetness! B )

I'll add my part when I get back

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 5:22 PM

Name: Rue.
Info: Short blue hair, red eyes. (Gotta use my sifi side!) As a child she was taken from her mother. The people injected fluid into her, she became able to fly.

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 5:29 PM

@bluegirl80 you haven't lost any of your randomness lately now have you? X3

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 5:32 PM

@icicle_9510 NOPE! *huggles* Can Lori and Rue meet while running?

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 5:36 PM

@bluegirl80 they're all gonna meet up at one point but uhhh....flying? X3 LOL, just comes to show how different each one of us is, Soul Sistah! xD

Deleted • 9 August 2011 at 5:37 PM

@icicle_95210 Yeah. Told ya SIFI!

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 9 August 2011 at 6:14 PM

Quinn ate a bagel that he had stuffed into his suitcase earlier. "This sucks." he groaned. The SWAT team was after him, his parents were probably dead, oh, and he was stuck in THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. He kicked the briefcase. "This is all your fault, right? All of this happened BECAUSE OF YOU. You're probably a bomb, anyway." he hissed. Then he took out his notebook and started writing. "Today was the day my world came crashing down...."

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 9 August 2011 at 8:34 PM

Alleia watched closely from a tree. She had some strange talents, one, fire. She could make a fire from anything. Two, water, she could make rain. hail, snow, thunderstorms and waves that would swoop her up. Three, air. She could rush it, bend it, feel it. She could not fly though, she hoped someday someone could teach her how. Oh yes, Fourth, earth. This was by far the best of her talents, she could literally levitate rocks and spring masses of vines from the ground to entangle someone. She heard Quinn muttering and then stalked in front of him, whipping her brief case through the air. She yawned and said ?Well I doubt it is a bomb, but you can check. Mine was just a stupid letter and package.?

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 9 August 2011 at 10:54 PM

@luvduv why do your quotation marks show up as question marks? o.o just asking

Quinn jumped up. "Who are you?!" he asked. He was about to whip out his Swiss army knife, but somehow he knew he wouldn't need it. "If you're asking me to open it, fine." Quinn cautiously opened the briefcase. Why didn't he open it earlier? Oh well. "What is this? A...microchip?!" He slowly closed the case. "Who are you? What is this?" Quinn asked.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 10 August 2011 at 8:28 AM

" " My quotation marks are fine. It's just when I go on my netbook for too long, I can't use the @ sign, my question mark turns into a e with an accent over it and my quotation marks either A) also become the e or b) become cruder versions. That was something I tried, I had no idea it would glitch to that.
@randomkitty17
She looked at him like he was stupid. "Well how should I know what it is? It's YOUR brief case. I don't know anymore than you do about this situation. Who I am, well my name is Alleia. Believe it or not I am 12 years old. I can..." She hesitated to tell about her talents. "Do some cool things. And," She moaned "I have five sisters my parents adopted, who, if you're right, are probably all dead by now."

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 10 August 2011 at 10:06 AM

@luvduv Weird!

"Only child. But my parents are probably dead by now." Quinn said. It was hard to be sad if he didn't know the truth. "Quinn. 16." he said.

Deleted • 10 August 2011 at 1:22 PM

what a minute, if we want a sifi rp, i'll create one but uhhh.... i dont think it would really work for this type of rp^^" blueBONES, luvduv i'll create you both a special sifi story for you two^^

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 12 August 2011 at 10:24 AM

๐Ÿ˜‹ Sorry @icicle_9510.
(Force of habit ๐Ÿ˜Š )
@randomkitty17
She looked at Quinn. "Can I see your notebook?" She wondered if he drew or liked to write. She loved drawing herself, and her mum thinks -thought- she was quite good at it. She was also rather good at singing.
She walked closer and then waited for an answer.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 12 August 2011 at 10:26 AM

Quinn closed the notebook for a second. "Er, sure." he muttered and passed her the notebook. What was the harm?

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 12 August 2011 at 10:34 AM

She opened it and looked inside. She read all through it in a few minutes, and then reached the last page. "Today was the day my world came crashing down..." She muttered. "Fitting. Life is tough though, and you have to be tougher to survive." She grinned sort of gruesomely and grabbed a pencil out of her suitcase. "Hope you don't mind, not meaning to deface your sketch pad."
Then she started sketching, she drew the trees, the little brook a little bit away, the rocks. Then finally, she drew Quinn and herself. She used shading, and all the techniques she could to make the drawing look totallly alive, even in black and white. It took her about twenty minutes, but then on the opposite page the picture was done. At the very top she used the eraser to dim a little glow around a few words. They looked like they were dripping with black blood at the top of the page. They said "Today was the day the world came crashing down." She handed him the notebook and said "Seeya soon." Then lept into a tree with a single bound and waited to hear his opinion about her drawing.
@randomkitty17

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 13 August 2011 at 9:41 AM

Quinn looked at the picture. It was amazing. To make a picture like that, it would take him days. "...Thanks." he said and picked up his suitcase. "Gotta find shelter for the night." Quinn mumbled aloud.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 13 August 2011 at 9:56 AM

I join!

Name: Liz
Info: Dark brown hair very tall for her age. Caucaisin/white. She knows MMA and is not afraid to use it. She wears a t-shirt with Betty Boop on it and shorts. She carries a pocket book with a picture of her family.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 13 August 2011 at 11:32 AM

Alleia laughed. "I'm up here." She was sitting in a tree. "Best idea? I guess probably the best spot to sleep is in a tree like... wait a minute." She repositioned herself and jumped from the maple tree onto a low willow branch. "Like this one. It's well protected, and if you can climb to this niche I'm in -I can go up to the next one- you should be moderately comfy in your sleeping bag." She hopped off three branches to the next niche and started to set up her sleeping bag so she could actually be sort of comfortable.
@randomkitty17

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 13 August 2011 at 11:35 AM

Liz took out the picture she was close to the others. She started crying. The took her family just two hours ago.