On The Run

in Roleplaying

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 13 August 2011 at 11:51 AM

Alleia heard something and beckoned that Quinn should climb up the tree, she looked at him and whispered the words "Someone is coming."
@randomkitty17

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 13 August 2011 at 12:20 PM

The cries were louder. She felt like she was being watched. "W-who's there?" She put her hands up ready for anything.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 13 August 2011 at 12:23 PM

Alleia looked at Quinn "Do you think she's dangerous?" She said quietly.
@randomkitty17.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 13 August 2011 at 12:27 PM

"Guess no one's there." She shrug. She put the picture in her pocket book and practice her kicks on a tree.

Deleted • 13 August 2011 at 12:47 PM

Lori thought she could hear scuttling sounds from behind the trees. Heart thumping, light headed, Lori jumped ut from her hiding spot and screamed, "WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE WHAT ARE YOU DOING CAN YOU HELP ME WHAT'S GING ON!?!?!"

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 13 August 2011 at 12:50 PM

Alleia was about to attack when she jumped from the tree and walked up to both new comers. Before they could attack she held up her brief case. Then she turned around and beckoned for them to follow her.

Deleted • 13 August 2011 at 12:53 PM

Lori watched as one of the people walked up to her and motioned for her to follow. AT first she thought of trying to attack then run, but then she noticed the briefcase and put her arms down. "You have a briefcase too..." Lori murmured.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 13 August 2011 at 12:54 PM

"No." She said

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 13 August 2011 at 12:56 PM

Alleia smiled "I do not care if you do not come. But there is two of us here already, and it would probably be better if we stick together." Then she led them away to her area with Quinn. "Find a tree, climb it and rest. The willow is sturdy, but you guys have to find a different tree, it is not very sturdy and I think we should only do two per tree, so we can alternate between watches and sleep."

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 13 August 2011 at 1:05 PM

"Fine." She pull up her bag and grabbed the case. She climb up the tree beside them. "Lat's see." She took out some paint and stickers. She painted it. "Now that's better!" She said. She went again through the bag to find her Mp3 She turned it on and sang along to the Climb. She wasn't half bad.

Deleted • 13 August 2011 at 1:06 PM

"I'm staying right here," Lori replied coldly. She didnt feel so trusting at the moment. "But we may as well tell each other our story, then decide what to do from there."

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 13 August 2011 at 1:10 PM

"Fine but if anyone touches me I'll scream." She said. She was clearly tough. She learned to be that way after the last couple of years. The bullying the names. Memories flooded her head and she closed her eyes tight.

Someone please post!

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 15 August 2011 at 9:54 AM

Alleia yawned. "Fine, I'm 12 years old, I look like I'm 7, I have lots of adopted baby sisters, some special talents, and my brief case has got a stupid letter and package that say DO NOT OPEN. My family is probably dead, and I'm going to sleep now in a tree because this has been the worst day of my life." Then she curled up behind the tresses of the willow, one niche above Quinn and pretended to fall asleep. "I'm still listening." She said very quietly.

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 16 August 2011 at 5:21 PM

I hope I can still join ^^

Name: Keeran
Info: Average teenage boy. Has black hair that reaches his shoulders and green eyes. He is very fond of his electric guitar (black Explorer with toxic green tribal stencils sprayed on) and he never goes anywhere without it. He also wears pocket amplifier on his belt. The day SWAT team swept the house he managed to snatch a guitar and a weird briefcase he found in his room. He is currently lost and on the run.

I wanna know what's in my briefcase xD

Deleted • 16 August 2011 at 5:23 PM

@petpet55 of course^^ Your briefcase contains....
A gun😱[not loaded of course;)]

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 16 August 2011 at 5:46 PM

@icicle_9510

Awesome 😃

Keeran finally decided to stop running for a while. Taking a shelter in the park, neath some trees, he put the guitar case off his shoulder and sat down. Tired and hungry, still hoping he'd wake up from this nightmare, he starred to the sky. It was pretty dark already and he had to find a place to sleep. He felt all alone. He was never a social butterfly himself but he could use company in this situation. He placed the briefcase on his lap. "Hmm.. Makes me wonder what's inside? What is that my family had to die for?" He pushed the buttons on a briefcase and it popped open. Inside there was a regular black gun. " A mere gun? What's so special about it it?" He took the gun and pointed in in empty space. As he held the gun he could feel his body shiver for some reason. He never handled a gun, except the ones in the video games. He pulled the trigger. Click. Nothing happened. "Great.. It's empty.. What should I DO with an empty gun.." He put the gun back into the briefcase, closed it and tossed it to the side. He hugged his knees and laid his head low. He knew that his nightmare has just begun..

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 17 August 2011 at 5:27 PM

"I go," She eard the click. "Well, I'm ten and I look I'm 13 Now I'll be right back." She slowly slunk down tree. She landed next to the new comer. "Hey," She said. "You have brief case too." Her voice was shy. It was clear to the GIRLS she had a huge crsh on him. It was something about him thst made her feel safe.

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 17 August 2011 at 5:39 PM

Keeran flinched as he heard the girl approaching. He looked up and smiled. "Hey, my name is Keeran. Nice to meet you." He offered her his hand. "Don't be shy, I don't bite." He took it light heartily at first but then he realized the cold truth. "Was it that she just been through the same? She knew about the briefcase." He thought. Keeran tried not to look worried and nodded to her. "Yeah, I do. Mine contains an ordinary gun. I'm guessing you have one as well? What's in it?"

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 17 August 2011 at 5:43 PM

"i have no clue. But here 'll go it." She said she went and came back down with the painted briefcase. "YOu like it!" She asked. It was painted as a storm.

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 17 August 2011 at 6:05 PM

Keeran examined painted briefcase. It looked like his, with exception of it being painted. "It's really cool. Represents what we are going through really good.. We are caught in a nasty storm, aren't we? Is there anyone else like us? We should all stick together." He said while handling the briefcase back to the girl. "Hey, I still didn't get your name. Or should I just call you The Mysterious One?" He asked with playful look on his face.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 17 August 2011 at 6:31 PM

She smiled. "It's Liz" She looked up. "Wana share tree?" She asked.

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 17 August 2011 at 6:58 PM

"Liz is a nice name." He smiled and looked up on a tree. "Well, I'd rather stay on the ground but something is telling me it's not the safest thing to do." He climbed up on the thickest branch and securely tied his guitar case on it. Tree was pretty uncomfortable but he hoped to get some hours of sleep at least.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 17 August 2011 at 7:09 PM

Liz followed him spleeping the cloest branch to his. She sighed. She pulled out a notebook. She wrote. /My life is dead or is it. A guy is next to me looks like he his my kind!/ She sigh a drifted sigh.

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 17 August 2011 at 7:22 PM

Keeran watched as Liz was writing stuff in her notebook. "You writing a dairy? Not much to write to be honest.. I mean, I'm on the verge of falling apart and you are even a kid.. You must be feeling terrible.."

Deleted • 17 August 2011 at 7:31 PM

I wake up. "RUE!" I hear a scream cutting the rest of her words off. They storm into my room. I jump over them. I see a case. I grab it. I jump back over them, jumping out the window and gliding through the air. I land on the ground. "Lucky I keep money in my nightshirt." I whisper to myself, "$5oo" I smile. I go into a store and buy a nice black outfit. Then go to a hair salon and get my hair died and cut. I walk out on the street.
@icicle_9510 Sorry for not being on! Forgot to subscribe!

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 17 August 2011 at 7:33 PM

/A kid!/ She thought. She tucked the notebook in her pocketbook. She left it up there and hopped down. She practiced her kicks and punches. Mumbling things. She final fell asleep.

Deleted • 17 August 2011 at 7:35 PM

@lizkissz131 @petpet55 Can Rue meet Keeran and Liz?

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 17 August 2011 at 7:37 PM

Keeran was pretty surprised with Liz's reaction. "Did I say something wrong?" He wondered. "I'd better apologize when she wakes up.." With that thought he fell asleep.

@bluegirl80

Sure 😊

Deleted • 17 August 2011 at 7:40 PM

@petpet55 Okay thanks! 😊

I keep running. I see two people who look like they might have a case like me. I shake both of them. "Did SWAT come after you?" I ask not caring if they try to hit me.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 18 August 2011 at 9:03 AM

"Ah!" She kicked up her front to feet kicking Rue on the for head. She then jumped up ready in kick stance. "Try me!" She said.