On The Run

in Roleplaying

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 26 August 2011 at 6:45 PM

As the car stopped. A voice came out of no where. I noticed it. "Hi!!! I'm ready. Makeup?" After an hour my cousin made me and keeran totally diffrent. Altough Kreean had to get a hair cut.

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 26 August 2011 at 6:47 PM

Keeran protested. "My hair isn't going ANYWHERE. If I must I'll wear it in a pony tail, but don't you DARE to get that scissors near me." He grunted.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 26 August 2011 at 6:54 PM

"We atleast need to dy it!" I say. I like my new haircut. It was layered a lot. I kinda looked like a short adult. She gave us a small earpiece. It change our voice. I put it on and started to talk. I had a strong southern accent. I looked like I was 18 give or take. I put on a cowgirl hat and some boots. I walk out. "How do I look??" I say.

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 26 August 2011 at 7:00 PM

"Fine." He grunted. "I want it neon green then." Keeran looked on Liz. She was really pretty with her new hair and outfit. "You look really nice, your own mother wouldn't recognize you." He smiled. "Your cousin did a great job."

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 26 August 2011 at 8:17 PM

I take a gulp. "Yea," I walk away.
"You really had to do the mother thing?" My cousin says. as she dies his hair and trims just a little she makes him look like he was my older brother.

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 27 August 2011 at 11:40 AM

Keeran realized what he had just said. He was never the think-before-you-act kind of guy but he knew he messed it up now. After being done with hair, he walked up to Liz. "Hey.. I'm really sorry.." He put his hand up her shoulder. "Look we will make it better, I promise. I'm sure there's a solution to this."

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 27 August 2011 at 5:07 PM

"Yeah." I walk to my breifcase. "Should I open it." I do a couple a things to open it. It was locked but that wasn't a problam. I bang it on the top and bottom. Click. It was open, I look at something weird. "What is this?" I pick it up. "A black belt." There was a note. I read it aloud. "If you are reading this you must have met the SWAT team. This black belt shows you that you already have the training. I hope you have met Keeran. He will show you what to do for the rest of your life. You need to get to texas 10 miles away from dallas. NO MAKEUP NECESSARILY!" I look at my cousin. I peel the mask like make up off. I jump back in. "10 miles out of Dallas Texas and step on it!" I say. It was close to the middle of the night when I grab a remote and turn on a T.V. It was the yogi bear movie.

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 27 August 2011 at 5:24 PM

Keeran took the note. "For rest of your life? What's that supposed to mean.. We are blood bro..cousins whatever now?" Keeran watched Yogi bear for a bit and grew tired of it. He took out his guitar and without plugging it into amp he strummed gently. With no amp on you could only hear a light sound of nylon strings. He lived for music.. It soothed him.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 27 August 2011 at 5:31 PM

"You now." I plug it into the wall. It starts getting louder. "It's an amp."

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 27 August 2011 at 5:43 PM

Keeran was amazed by car's technology. He soon switched to playing 'Highway to Hell' as it seemed quite appropriate for the moment. He sang along and he felt happy for the first time since the incident. He knew that whatever is on the location they are heading to, there was no place for fear or doubts. He decided not to let fear rule his life.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 27 August 2011 at 5:49 PM

I fall asleep and my head lands on his sholder. I snore very lightly.

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 27 August 2011 at 5:58 PM

Keeran started to be sleepy, his strumming slowed down and became nonrhythmic. Suddenly he felt Liz's head on his shoulder. "Hmm.. Better not to try to move her.." He though and yawned. "Maybe I should get some sleep as well.." With that thought he fell asleep.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 27 August 2011 at 6:07 PM

A horn beeps and someone knocks on the door. Waking me up.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 30 August 2011 at 9:30 PM

I look at them, I was in the limo, but nobody cared to do my makeup. Fine with me, nobody was cutting my hair. I sit as far from them as I can, feeling unwanted and distant, they don't care about me, heck, when they were doing the makeup they didn't even remember me! I make a silent prayer to just go off on my own soon, and try to live out in the wild, maybe save my family if they are alive.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 31 August 2011 at 8:26 PM

"What" I wake up Keeran.

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 31 August 2011 at 9:16 PM

Sorry it took me so long to star RPing!

Lacey ran through the forest, her red hair catching on outstretched branches. A black briefcase was clutched in her left hand. The bitter wind cut through her dark blue sweatshirt.
"Just keep running...Just keep running" She urged herself onwards away from the men in black suits. Head down, she ran even faster.

Finally, many hours later the sun had begun to set. Lacey decided the men were long gone, and a rest was well deserved. She found a notch in a tree trunk, it was lined with soft moss. A duck paddled around on the nearby creek, quacking occasionally. Dinner. Lacey had fashioned herself a bow and arrows from nearby logs. She crept to the edge of the creek, and in a flash the duck had an arrow protruding from it's side. A few minutes later a fire burned steadily, roasting the plump bird. Lacey dried some strips of meat to make jerky, and ate the rest before going to sleep.

When sunlight filtered through the tree branches Lacey began to try opening the latch on the briefcase. 1-2-3? No. 6-5-8? No. 1-1-9? No. 8-8-7? Click! The lid popped open smoothly. Inside was a thin black laptop, an ear piece, what looked like a gun, and something she couldn't name. "Wow..." Lacey gasped.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 1 September 2011 at 8:30 PM

I start seeing that the place was surronded. My eyes got big and they broke in the limo. I start curling up in a ball. They grab me and take me out putting a gun to my head. I totally forget about the black belt. I suddenly start to grab the gun. I throw it up to the air and kick it breaking it. To others start to grab me. I pull and kick them out of the way. "Keeran play the highest note on your guitar! NOW!"

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 1 September 2011 at 8:41 PM

Keeran was woken up by the noises outside. He saw Liz being attacked by armed man. This was first time he was near any action like that. He could hear Liz screaming something about playing highest note on a guitar but it made no sense to him. "Screw that" he thought. He grabbed the guitar handle with both hands and took a swing at one of the armed men holding Liz. The sharp edge of his Explorer cracked the man's skull. Just as he was about to swing again, he felt dull pain in the right side of his chest. He fell on his knees with his head down, bending over. Dull pain again on the same place. With his vision blurred he could see a man kicking him in the ribs. He was on verge of fainting..

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 1 September 2011 at 9:01 PM

I screamed and hurt the man.

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 1 September 2011 at 9:07 PM

After some seconds he realized man was no longer kicking. He saw Liz taking care of the guy but he also saw the last guy preparing to shoot. He gripped his guitar firmly and took a swing at the aiming guy. He fell down with a thud. With all agents taken care of and adrenalin gone he could feel the pulsing pain. He collapsed down holding his right side.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 2 September 2011 at 11:00 AM

Alleia coudn't stand it. She ripped open her briefcase, opened it, and then ripped open the never open package. "Oh my good lord." She whispered. It was a taser, a gun, a grenade launcher and a nuclear bomb set. It shot silver bullets, lead bullets, arrows, gold arrows, gold bullets and, for goodness sake: MARSHMALLOWS!
She shot half of the officers and said "HEY! I HATE THIS! YOU FRIGGIN KILELD MY FAMILY TO GET TO ME BECAUSE OF THIS?" She motioned at the brief case and all the police officers went pale. "PUT THEM DOWN!" When they didn't she shot the ones holding them. "GET OUT! LEAVE! GET OUT!" She shot the ones who weren't fast enough. Then she looked at Liz and Keeran. "Yeah," she murmured. "I am still here." She went too the front of the car: "DRIVE! NOW! QUICKLY!"

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 2 September 2011 at 4:31 PM

I scream. I see one more man with a gun that she remarkablly missed. He shot the gun and i caught the bullet. I threw it back it him with great force. He was dead after it hit him in the head. I look in the divers seat and both my cousin and my uncle are dead.

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 2 September 2011 at 4:36 PM

Keeran's vision was blurred. "Catching the bullet?" he thought he is hallucinating. He stumbled to the car just to see Liz's family dead. He knew what to do. He was only old enough to drive. He put away uncle and cousin carefully in the back seat. With his vision still heavily blurred he started the engine and and started driving. He could barely keep the car steady, but it was far better than standing still. "How you two holding up?" Keeran asked.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 2 September 2011 at 5:58 PM

I jump on the car as it drives off. The top window was open and I slipped inside. "Keeran are you okay?"

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 2 September 2011 at 6:21 PM

Keeran was starting to get hold of himself. He still felt dizzy and his heart raced. The sharp pain on his right side didn't allow him to sit any other than fully straight. He knew that his ribs were broken. "Guys.. We need to stop.. I need a break." He pulled over to the curb started to take off the jacket and a shirt. He tossed the shirt to Liz. "Rip it to strips please.. I need you to bandage my chest."

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 3 September 2011 at 9:33 AM

I looked through the first aid kit I knew that the limo had. I found real bandges. I started to bandage him. I was pretty good at it since my parents taught me it in case of an emergency. "There" I finished. I look at a golf cart and jump out of the limo and run to the diver's seat of the golf cart. The keys were there. I turn it on and drive to the limo. "Keeran jump in!" I say.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 3 September 2011 at 3:18 PM

I couldn't stand it! "Do you even care about me?! I saved your life! Could I at least have a gee thanks? Do you even care if I threw myself out of the car?!"

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 4 September 2011 at 8:14 AM

I got out. "Look thanks for saving our lives and you can jump in to but now we need to find help for Keeran. And believe me you don't want argue with me." I jump back in and wait for Keeran to come over to the golf cart.

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 4 September 2011 at 11:29 AM

"Hey guys, don't argue, okay?" Keeran says worriedly. He picked up his jacket and guitar and stumbled to the golf car. "You aware this thing won't get us too far?" He couldn't say that he won't enjoy slow ride without bumps at the moment but he knew they are in danger. "And Liz don't worry, I'll be fine in no time. I just need to rest for a bit.." He tried to reassure her with a smile.

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 4 September 2011 at 12:50 PM

I went at a fast pace avoiding rocks and bumps. I see a huge SWAT sign. "Nice secret don't you think" I say joking.