CREATURE SUGGESTION- The Vissic

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 30 July 2013 at 7:39 PM

This was made by me AND @whispers. So ping both of us when you are commenting please 😊
Drawn by me, description by whisps ^^

If it is made I'd prefer it to be a fall creature because of the coloring ( possibly a csp? hehe) the coloring is based on the Zebra finch by the way, search them up, they're really cool. Body is based on the extinct animal called the 'thylacine'

Photo of all stages
http://i.imgur.com/9C9H603.jpg

Examples of creature in use:
http://i.imgur.com/1iYaN5W.png

http://i.imgur.com/TfoQl4e.png

Info:

Vissic eggs have a extravagant design that many people wish to replicate, but it's near impossible. But this design is a camouflage. The parents hide the eggs underneath one type of plant that the egg design blends in with.

Vessic are forest-dwelling creatures. They are small in size, which makes it easy to mask themselves in the undergrowth. They are also superior diggers - they dig for their prey. They eat many worms and grubs. But in the winter months when the soil is frozen they tend to eat on plants and berries. And they sometimes climb into the high canopies for food.

#creaturesuggestion
#whispers
#vissic

Pings!
@whispers
@leonx
@piucca
@inkpelt

Just for fun
dislikes:

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 30 July 2013 at 7:45 PM

Pings~ Sorry if you don't like 'em!

@dramatic
@lightkiss
@kisamari
@blissy

Deleted • 30 July 2013 at 7:49 PM

@faybaybay @whispers I love it! I can't think of anything to describe how awesome it is! +200 likes from me! If I can do that xP)

2,802 posts

elf • 30 July 2013 at 8:34 PM

@faybaybay
Awesome!!! I love it soo much! You're a great artist! 😊

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 30 July 2013 at 9:04 PM

@dramatic Thank you both ^^ If any know anyone who might like looking at creature sugs. ping them! & don't forget to ping whispers too!
@leonx

Pings:
@kisamri
@ems
@brightpool

2,802 posts

elf • 30 July 2013 at 9:05 PM

@faybaybay
Oh, whoops 😋
@whispers

452 posts

xxxmahiruxxx • 30 July 2013 at 9:07 PM

@faybaybay

Very nice 😊

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 30 July 2013 at 9:38 PM

@xxxmahiruxxx Thank you 😊

More pingies:
@clayosaurusrex
@ishtar
@cutebirdie79

Female
31 posts

ishtar • 30 July 2013 at 9:41 PM

@faybaybay: AWWWWWW!!!! SO CUTE!!!!! -SQUEES!!!- I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH!! I WANT A VISSIC!!!^U^

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 30 July 2013 at 9:44 PM

@ishtar Thank you 😊 Don't forget to ping @whispers too!

Female
31 posts

ishtar • 30 July 2013 at 9:46 PM

@faybaybay: Can do!!^u^ You are a really good artist, y'know?😋 That's cool!!^u^ I'm an ok artist, but I'm not so good drawing on the comp, XD

@whispers: You and faybaybay are awesome at doing this!!😋 Keep on rockin'!!!😸

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 30 July 2013 at 9:47 PM

@faybaybay @whispers amazing 😃

Female
349 posts

blissy • 30 July 2013 at 9:55 PM

@whispers @faybaybay

It's a nice design, in my opinion. Shame you're trying to make it a Cash Shop creature, however, as I would never be able to buy it. D:

Or at least I'm guessing you are, because that's what its Archives preview description says?...Could be wrong though. ^^;
Excuse me if I am.

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 30 July 2013 at 10:04 PM

@ishtar Thank you 😸 In my opinion digital is a lot easier. I'm sure your art is great ^^ I'd love to see it sometime.

@immortalraven Thank you!

@blissy Thanks! I mean, I wouldn't really care what kind of creature it would be if I got made. If it got made, it got made lol, not complaining. Cash shop was just an example, yes i would like it to be a cash shop creature. But I could have wrote cave, or creature release week, I just wanted to try out making an archives page for it xD But I totally get where you're coming from, I can't buy CC either xD

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 30 July 2013 at 10:06 PM

@leonx @ishtar @immortalraven @blissy

Thank you guys ^.^ And to blissy: yes, it was intended to be a CSP creature

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 30 July 2013 at 11:50 PM

More pings!
@hybridrainbow
@univea
@jess11y
@sony
@April__

Female
2,071 posts

cutebirdy79 • 30 July 2013 at 11:53 PM

@faybaybay @whispers

AWESOME! Nothing compares to how awesome it is. if it was a csp creature I would get cc just to get one.

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 30 July 2013 at 11:54 PM

@faybaybay
@whispers
This is really awesome! 😸
I like the design, it's good, but aren't the colors a little bit... messy?...
When I saw the creature in use image, I was like o_O Holy cow *_* This creature needs to be more solid! xD Honestly ^^
But I think the EC team can do something about it!

It's kinda typical though.

Good luck~ ^^

Deleted • 30 July 2013 at 11:56 PM

@faybaybay @whispers
omg...SO CUTE! xD
the colors would make it perfect for halloween

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 31 July 2013 at 12:00 AM

@cutebirdy79 Thank you ^^ It means a lot

@sony Thanks, but all the colors and patterns/designs are based on the zebra finch, so I didn't just throw colors down ._. if you're talking about the shading, eh, it can't be perfect. Can you elaborate what you mean by more solid? & how it's typical? I'd love to listen to your opinions on how I could possibly improve it, especially since I don't know any other eggcave creature that it has the same color scheme as?

@hybridrainbow
Thanks! 😊 Me and @whispers thought the same thing. The colors are very fall-ish so we figured it was just in time to be a fall creature suggestion for either september, october, or november.

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 31 July 2013 at 9:29 AM

@cutebirdy79 Thanks ^.^
@sony Could you further explain of how you say the colors are messy? 'Cause they were based off a zebra finch's colors.
@hybridrainbow Thanks ^.^ We thought the same thing

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 31 July 2013 at 10:08 AM

@faybaybay
@whispers
Wowzers! xD
Kay, what I meant was... the colors were like... not solid o_O
I don't know how to express this, it's like... they all blend into each other, it's a good thing, but it isn't in this case, the colors are just... falling apart >.<
I'm not an expert in arts, honestly! xD I just spoke what I felt 😸
And by typical, I meant that this is one of those fox-cat-alike thingy, so yeah...!

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 31 July 2013 at 12:24 PM

@sony Really? I put drop shadow on all the layers of white, orange, and black so they would all stick out a bit more individually. The white is supposed to be over-lapping the orange though. I think looking up male zebra finch on google would explain the coloring a little further. Also, the body type is based on the extinct animal the 'Thylacine' which explains the tail, and arched back. But the thylacine is a kind of austrailian dog so I guess you're right. Thank you for your opinion 😊 I love to hear what people have to say instead of the usual " cool!"

more pings:
@katelyn
@newlife
@kodakthewolf
@tralala22

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 31 July 2013 at 12:28 PM

@faybaybay
@whispers
Aaah I see ^^ I just looked Thylacine up! ^^ Looks pretty cool!
Nahh, I'm just probably wrong in so many ways! xD Haha, this kind of animal hasn't existed before, but it just happens to look like a dog xD Haha! ^^

And ya! ^^ You're welcome, I guess?
Good luck again! ^^

I'll ping for you more! ^^

@kurochi-akuma
@muazzu
@shark

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 31 July 2013 at 12:34 PM

@sony Thylacines are my fav! I actually forgot to draw in the stripes on the back xD but I figured It would make the creature a little too complicated/messy anyways. It is kinda complicated though lol, thylacine's are marsupials, but they look like dogs. So I guess the Vissic looks like a dog, but it is also a marsupial? xD I figured the long skinny tail would give it away as a thylacine, but I couldn't do short ears or else it looked weird haha. Thanks for pinging people!

pings:
@smailly
@brookie
@safikei

Deleted • 31 July 2013 at 12:35 PM

@faybaybay & @whispers its so cute 😋 I want one so bad!!!!i hope you get more people To like it! 😸 make sure you ping @Ian to see if he likes it or one of the mods

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 31 July 2013 at 2:31 PM

@kodakthewolf Thank you ^^ I don't really bother to ping ian or the mods ( although I did ping april ) because they don't respond, they are probably much too busy with other things to look at it, so i just hope for the best & try not to bother them xD

Pings:
@cutiepie101
@griffinwings
@destiny

Deleted • 31 July 2013 at 2:41 PM

@faybaybay alright! Good luck making your creature come here on egg cave 😋

Female
1,984 posts

tralala22 • 31 July 2013 at 9:39 PM

@faybaybay @whispers

BRAVO! Once again, a wonderful creature suggestion! Just wonderful.❤️ No criticisms. I am totally in live with it!!'m😃

Female
3,164 posts

faybaybay • 1 August 2013 at 12:10 AM

@kodakthewolf thank you ^^
@tralala22 Thank you 😊

Pings:
@Icymuffin
@pipkitten
@chowchow2012