Free LE's and Occasional CSP's

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
1,218 posts

disneyland • 13 August 2013 at 6:46 PM

@karamel

Thank you for letting me know πŸ˜ƒ

@luv

It's not much, but I just started this site recently. I have two Pogknots on my side account that I would love to donate. Just let me know if your interested πŸ˜ƒ

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 8 September 2013 at 11:12 AM

I apologize for taking so long to reply everyone, I've had major computer issues.

@frosted
That sounds incredibly kind of you! That's incredibly sweet. 😊

@faybaybay
Here is a lot for you, I'm sorry it took me so long to make.

@whitefire
Thank you very much! I offered on your lot.

@nitromegamer
@cinnamon_cider
Your lots were closed. 😊 I don't blame you, it's been a while.

Male
388 posts

victorythevaporeon • 8 September 2013 at 11:55 AM

I always find time for Egg Cave, and its only the odd day that I can't get on. The most i come on a day is about 4 times a day. I'm off to do a quick Pokemon sprite πŸ˜‹

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 8 September 2013 at 11:58 AM

@victorythevaporeon
Pardon me, what does this have to do with my topic?

Male
472 posts

lucas • 8 September 2013 at 11:58 AM

@luv

I like your idea 😊

Lot #400068

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 8 September 2013 at 12:01 PM

@lucas
Thank you very much for your donation! 😊

Male
536 posts

creaturlord • 8 September 2013 at 12:23 PM

i lost all my ccs and rare stuff like mummar cuz i quited 3 years go, now im just a randal lol. i dont even have creaturlord my aerlo my first and favourite pet i paid someone to star him now hes wuth glitter

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 8 September 2013 at 12:27 PM

@luv
This is a great idea! ^^

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 8 September 2013 at 1:03 PM

Guys, please do notice that Luv said this is NOT a sign up thread.
She said you will be randomly gifted even if you don't post here; your only task is just to be online.

Male
388 posts

victorythevaporeon • 8 September 2013 at 2:04 PM

@luv
Idk...people have no idea how often i'm on so I guess I just announced it on a thread related to being online? X3

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 8 September 2013 at 4:45 PM

@creaturlord
Please do not try and sign-up here. I will NOT gift people who just come here to try and gain sympathy so I'll take pity on those people. I'm not saying you'll never get gifted now, but it becomes much more unlikely every time you post something like that.

@newlife
Thank you very much for helping out. It's appreciated very much! ❀️

@victorythevaporeon
I repeat: Do not come here as a sign-up. (If that was what you were intending) I will find online users randomly, it's not by a list or by a sign-up.

Deleted • 8 September 2013 at 8:19 PM

@luv
I am actually thinking of starting a seperate gifting regarding the closing of my account, as I would be quitting in near future, and entrusting this account to someone who can manage the EPF and the DCF.

Deleted • 8 September 2013 at 8:40 PM

@luv I can donate a Kujak from my side @canada.

Male
536 posts

creaturlord • 8 September 2013 at 9:12 PM

@luv
gj on being friendly bru.i just said that cuz i lost all my stuff i wasted time to get.i lost the stuff i wasted time to get cuz i quitted and gave them to pple i dont even know and pple like u come thinking im interseted in pets. that really pissed me off. grow up i left this game cuz its childish and boring now i came back and tried to attempt to play it and pple like you cnvince me how its childish. i would prob not of quitted if pple like u would always think i m interested in your freaking virtual dumb pet. shut up. i only care bout my aerlo cuz well i had for a long time hes star i really like him.get a life before coming to someone thats just trying to be friendly, check out forums again and tell his story to a randal(which seems like a nice person, proves the contrare) and saying that he telling his story( its not a lie bru) is interest in a dumb virtual non existent pet.i have a life i dont really care unlike you

167 posts

quinn • 8 September 2013 at 9:14 PM

@creaturlord

You don't sign up. Basically, you can't sign up. It's random.

Sympathy won't help you, sorry kid.

Male
536 posts

creaturlord • 9 September 2013 at 5:23 AM

@quinn i am not trying to gain sympathy, if someone is its luv cuz hes gifting pple this free stufff to get friends. the prob with this game is, if u dont gift nobody cares about u. its so dumb

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 9 September 2013 at 5:22 PM

@frosted
I wish you weren't leaving, you're such a well-respected player. Good luck in real life!

@quinn
Thank you for the support, but I can handle this from here, I don't want to create any scuffles.

@creaturlord
I am not trying to gain sympathy, and I don't appreciate you coming here to tell me so. There's no reason to get upset or angry. People can know about you even if you're not a gift-giver, I'm only doing this because I have lots of extra LE's that I wouldn't care about anyway so I am giving them away.

So please do not come here and talk to me about how childish eggcave is, I enjoy this site and have no need to hear about whether or not you do. So please unless you have more to contribute to the topic of gifting in a mature and kind manner, I am no longer interested in your comments, as they are not exactly complimentary towards me, Egg Cave, or other users in general.

On a different note, I do have a life, a great one. I have friends and family, but that does NOT mean I am not allowed to care for an internet website. Please be careful with comments like that, people do not take to them kindly and you could offend someone very easily.

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 9 September 2013 at 5:44 PM

@luv
I have a kinka that I was going to give to @semo2005 but she is quitting. If she doesn't want it anymore I'll donate it to you!

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 9 September 2013 at 5:45 PM

@spiritkoi
Thank you very much, that's very kind. 😊

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 9 September 2013 at 5:56 PM

@luv
I have some Zubflugs and a Pogknot that I'm trying ta trade for the new common stolen today but if no one ends up offering do ya want them? Sorry they aren't all that great :c I would offer better but I might be making an immortalizing/feeding contest cause I am not as active and need meh babies immortal so the better stuff would go ta that :c

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 9 September 2013 at 6:03 PM

@immortalraven
That's totally fine! Any donation helps! 😊

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 9 September 2013 at 6:04 PM

@luv
Mmk. I'll let ya know 😊

Female
1,124 posts

banana • 10 September 2013 at 5:09 AM

@luv need something donated? 😊 I don't have much of worth but... It's something 😸

Female
2,531 posts

7731826 • 10 September 2013 at 7:05 AM

I already have a lot of creatures so no need to gift me, I'm just saying this is really nice and cool, and I'm sure you're making lots of people happy 😊

(Pls -dont- gift me or sign me up, I have enough rare creatures already, I know someone else will be happier with getting something😊)

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 10 September 2013 at 5:07 PM

@immortalraven
Thank you very much. 😊

@banana
That's very kind of you for offering! But only trade if you really want to.

@7731826
Thank you so much! I think you're the first one to actually say "Please DON'T gift me or sign me up". I really admire that!

Gender Questioning
289 posts

shine • 10 September 2013 at 6:06 PM

@luv Would you like a Canige egg (... it IS a LE, right?)? Also, your username really suits you, considering that you're giving out creatures and stuff πŸ˜ƒ

Female
1,124 posts

banana • 11 September 2013 at 11:09 AM

Well, I have some creatures at this side uft (in my mortal tab) interested in any maybe?

208 posts

hathor89 • 11 September 2013 at 11:18 AM

@luv I'm the second one to say "Don't gift me". πŸ˜‰ Not because I wouldn't be happy but because there always are people who would be more happy about being gifted. And who need it more.
I think this is a wonderful idea. And I'd like to help. But I don't really know what to offer.^^I'm running an immortalization service and do have some of the last cave monthlies stored in case I could trade them one day...if you're interested, just tell me. πŸ˜‰

1,239 posts

ilovedoctorwho • 11 September 2013 at 8:36 PM

@luv I'll donate! I'm in a gushy and emotional mood and want to give everyone my stuff! Could I donate an Odon, Zubflug, and could I donate a Mirkang? Not really LE, just retired.

Male
536 posts

creaturlord • 12 September 2013 at 6:26 PM

@luv welll... if i tell my story and youre i dont care u just wanna gain sympathy its not really nice too so i think if yourenot kind i wont be kind either bru.