Free LE's and Occasional CSP's

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 12 September 2013 at 6:34 PM

@creaturlord
If you don't have nothing nice to say, please don't say it.
Just please don't reply to anything Luv says or just simply leave. Don't make it a big deal.

Male
536 posts

creaturlord • 12 September 2013 at 6:43 PM

kk then...

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 12 September 2013 at 6:48 PM

@luv
Here ya go: Lot #401047 No one was offering Icenyros cause they are greedy and want huge offers even though they are common >.< Oh well. x3

@creaturlord
No one was trying to be rude to you, so you don't need to be rude to the others. Just posting what you posted in this topic is the wrong place for that. It doesn't mean people don't care but when ya post what you did in a topic like this it looks like you are wanting ta get critters. Many people do this ta get critters since they lost theirs or are just greedy so others could have thought that was what you were doing but ya didn't need ta take it out of hand with your comments which are offensive to some people and rude. Also you could have made your own topic about it but instead chose here to post. And you could have ignored what they said and went on with your life/day/game play instead but ya didn't. Just don't comment/post if ya have rude/mean words to say ta someone.

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 12 September 2013 at 6:52 PM

I would like to step in and say please drop this now. Continuing this line of conversation is only going to get people tempers flaring and potentially cause drama. So please stop now before this escalates further.

Deleted • 13 September 2013 at 8:25 PM

@luv
Thanks but we can link the donation threads if we want.
Most probably a catchy topic name change would help it, and we can organize a joint donation.
Or most probably in a new thread.
Well, I'm only free after the 24th, so meet then

1,696 posts

cookiemonster • 14 September 2013 at 2:05 PM

@luv

I posted earlier on saying how kind this was of you. ❤️ I don't mean at all to be greedy or anything, but when are you going to give out creatures? I'm just curious. 😸 Good luck!

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 15 September 2013 at 11:44 AM

@cookiemonster
I've already given some out. 😊

@frosted
That's very kind of you to say that. I'd love to help you out with any donating/gifting you'll need. I can add some creatures if you want to start a raffle.

1,696 posts

cookiemonster • 15 September 2013 at 1:01 PM

@luv
Oh ok, how often do you give them out? 😊

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 29 September 2013 at 10:58 AM

@cookiemonster Like what @luv , said RaNdOm!!!! 😋

1,696 posts

cookiemonster • 29 September 2013 at 5:01 PM

@spiritkoi
so she randomly gives out gifts whenever she's in the mood to do so or something? @luv is that right?

Female
1,813 posts

windchill • 28 March 2014 at 4:53 PM

@luv
I would like to donate because I'm getting to many creatures. Is that okay? They are common eggs though.

2,802 posts

elf • 28 March 2014 at 5:08 PM

@windchill
This is kind of an inactive topic now, 😋 Please don't bring back dead topics

Female
1,813 posts

windchill • 28 March 2014 at 5:09 PM

@leonx
Whoops didn't see the last comment. So sorry.

2,802 posts

elf • 28 March 2014 at 5:10 PM

@windchill
It's ok 😊

Female
123 posts

zaina2202770 • 28 March 2014 at 5:23 PM

@luv what does LE mean ??

2,802 posts

elf • 28 March 2014 at 5:27 PM

@zaina2202770
Limited Edition, please stop posting here, it's an old dead topic and you shouldn't bring it back

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 28 March 2014 at 5:28 PM

Do not bump older, inactive topics to the top of the Livepulse.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. You can review our forum rules here.

Please contact Orderedchaos directly or submit a ticket if you have any questions regarding this action