Too Many CS Monthlies?

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
338 posts

love23bug • 11 August 2011 at 3:51 AM

Hey everyone =]. I've recently been frustrated that there are 3 new CS creatures a month. Don't get me wrong, I love new Egg Cave creatures, but it's so hard for people like me who can't get CC when we really love them all!

I was thinking it would be more fair to maybe have 1 monthly CS creature and 1 monthly Cave creature. What does everyone else think?

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 11 August 2011 at 3:54 AM

Nah 3 is good😋

Female
39 posts

tatiana • 11 August 2011 at 3:55 AM

wish we could buy them with EC even if they cost lots

408 posts

psycho • 11 August 2011 at 3:59 AM

I agree. I don't really like the idea of 3 CS creatures being released every month. :/ A monthly CSC and a monthly cave creature would be better...

Deleted • 11 August 2011 at 4:07 AM

Honestly, I agree O_o

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 11 August 2011 at 4:10 AM

2 CC for more variation and 1 Cave😃!

Female
277 posts

zhachai • 11 August 2011 at 4:11 AM

@love23bug
I agree that 3 is a bit excessive
one or even two a month would be ok, three is just going to Up the species numbers SO FAST!
I like the idea of a cave creature too, that would be more accessible to the non-cc people
a good idea

@ian
this is a really good idea!

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 11 August 2011 at 5:05 AM

@Ian!

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 11 August 2011 at 9:47 AM

@love23bug, try to get your mom to pay you allowance, you do extra work around the house, maybe help cook (if you're good at that) exc. Then your mom is happy and you get to get cavecash so you're happy, that's what I do.

Deleted • 11 August 2011 at 9:49 AM

Yes, yes! I agree! Darned CSP! I want CC! I won't get it though, so come on with the Cave creatures!😃😋

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 11 August 2011 at 10:01 AM

I love this just the way it is. Guys, you have to think. If it weren't for the Cash Shop Creatures, (and lots of them,) Eggcave wouldn't get much money from the site... and he could close it down!!! I wouldn't really like this idea. And also, I would want more than 1 monthly cave creature.. 😋

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 11 August 2011 at 10:03 AM

@leopardclaws but not every parent agrees to spending money on pixels XD

I would like a monthly cave creature though. That would be nice 😊

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 11 August 2011 at 10:05 AM

@lizardfeather true, but technically, it's your money, like she gives me the money then she buys me an egg, then I give her the money back. LOL

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 11 August 2011 at 10:07 AM

@leopardclaws XP True, but they can still refuse to do it that way. It can be considered a waste and bad influence to buy pixels 0.o

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 11 August 2011 at 10:08 AM

@lizardfeather. eh whateva, xD no I know yeah you're right, I'm just lucky my parents agreed.

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 11 August 2011 at 10:11 AM

@leopardclaws

Haha, my parents make me do work, and they don't give me money...

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 11 August 2011 at 10:13 AM

@whitefall The kinda work I do is scrubbing the pool all day, washing every little detail on the car, vacuming the car, cleaning our black hole (the garage) exc. I get $5 a month

Female
240 posts

plantparadise • 11 August 2011 at 10:14 AM

You know... 😸 A cave creature would be nice every now and then 😊
I like this idea... at least people with no cavecash could get one monthly... and cutting back on one cave creature wouldn't hurt. I'm sure Eggcave was doing well when there was only 2 creatures in the Cash Park.

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 11 August 2011 at 10:15 AM

@leopardclaws

I have to:
-Take care of my brother all day
-Clean my brother's messes. (-_-)
-Vaccuum areas he spilled with a billion crumbs

May seem easy, but with my brother...nuuuu

And plus, when we move to a house, my dad says I have to clean out the driveaway and mow the lawn.
FUN x10

Female
338 posts

love23bug • 11 August 2011 at 1:44 PM

Thanks for the great responses, everyone! I'm glad a lot of you seem to like my idea =]. I hope @Ian will agree to this!

Deleted • 11 August 2011 at 1:46 PM

3 is good to me. i think that every month we get to get 1 CC creature free. but if we dont use it up every month we can save up free passes, if u didnt get 1 for free for 7 months we would have 7 free passes on the 7th month

Demigirl
881 posts

elluwah • 11 August 2011 at 2:05 PM

I agree with this. It's getting too expensive already and it's only the second month. T__T

1 CS and 1 cave... perfect, in my opinion. ;D

Female
2,302 posts

metaphor • 12 August 2011 at 11:27 AM

But three adds such a variety.😃
And I swear to god, this is not my greed talking. I genuinely like the three...it's fun to have to choose! And I could see just one CC for a month being EVERYWHERE. Because that's all there will be.
I don't know, maybe the system could use a readjustment, but I really like the three CC creature thing.

And I still will never understand the "wasting money on pixels" arguments. I mean, what are video games, DVDs, etc.? 😋 Point is, it's a form of entertainment just as those things are. It's a splurge, but you buy all of those things expecting to indulge yourself with something you enjoy.

Female
970 posts

candy_girl_1298 • 12 August 2011 at 8:57 PM

i think three is ok, but it would be better if there was only one. however i dont really like the cave monthly creature. they would be just like common creatures, available for 30 DAYS! plus ian came up with this just for the cs park because people were complaining the only two "commom" cs creaturs were balrog and rhine :/

Deleted • 12 August 2011 at 8:58 PM

I think there shoukd at least be more Cave eggs.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 12 August 2011 at 9:23 PM

Cave creatures would make it EVEN harder to get cave LEs though. :/ I don't really like that idea. I think three IS a bit excessive, but if it's what ian has to do, then I'm fine with it. Remember, ian has to make a living too!

Also, this is a good way to get all of the creature suggestions out of the way. Because I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one spamming ian with creature suggestions :/

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 14 August 2011 at 5:04 PM

Recently since Egg Cave has grown and had a lot of site events (with CSP creatures) and now Cash Shop Monthlys, we recognize the increasing need to keep Cave and CSP creatures balanced. And right now, they are becoming unbalanced. We know.

To compensate for this, we plan to release Cave creatures on a more regular basis (which we haven't fully transitioned into doing just yet, but are working on). With this you'll see older creatures starting to get retired too. This will revitalize the Cave. We hope to have a lot more Cave creatures available and in circulation. With this, EVENTUALLY you'll PROBABLY (notice my verbage; it's not set in stone just yet) see an increase in the number of Cave attempts allowed per day (probably 10 to 15). Again: this is in the works and we make no promises with this (it's still subject to change).

Just thought I'd post a splurge of thoughts to assure our users. 😊

Hope this helps.

Deleted • 14 August 2011 at 5:06 PM

@Ian I still think that on holidays you should only let people have 10 so it keeps the rarity of the creatures..... more alive.

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 14 August 2011 at 5:06 PM

@bluegirl80 have 10 of a single creature?

Female
970 posts

candy_girl_1298 • 14 August 2011 at 5:08 PM

@bluegirl80 @ian i dont like that idea... most people dont get 10, and its kind of ... well.... dumb to limit people from creatures that are still available. kind of like saying people can only buy one of every cs creature.