Pokemon Black and White

in Entertainment

Male
100 posts

123321 • 29 March 2011 at 9:44 PM

Everstone breeding makes it easier, but still, if you're lucky, breeding a 31 Ivs in all pokemon, 2 IVs being passed down from each parent, assuming they were different it'd still be 1/961 which.. really isn't horrible if you have an everstone, after all.

I'm saying this as I breed Ferroseeds, so yeah. xD

Edit: Power Items aswell. xD

EV training can take 20 minutes if you're "fast". Probably very fast, so whatever. xD

Female
276 posts

arcticwonders • 29 March 2011 at 9:44 PM

I have a KILLER Cleffa in my Black. 😱 It knows Flamethower, Toxic, Psyshock, and ...? (I dunno)

What level is the last level on that Eevee game?

Male
100 posts

123321 • 29 March 2011 at 9:46 PM

4 is the final level on it.

Then, whatever one you collected the most orbs for you can get when the DW comes out.

If it saved it, if you refresh/play it again for whatever reason after saving it, it'll notify that you already got one IF it saved.

Some people had issues with it, I think.

Also, Umbreon/Espeon/Leafeon/Glaceon Orbs can only be obtained on the final 2 levels, though they may be easier to get per block, as it seemed for me.

Happiny used Flamethrower! *Must resist teaching one that*

1,247 posts

Zac • 29 March 2011 at 11:31 PM

I got Pokemon White a week ago. I'm not THAT interested in Pokemon any more, but I got it for nostalgic reasons. 😋 It's surprisingly fun, except Cheron annoys the snot out of me. >.<

I wish I had more time to train and such but I don't so I'm only at the 7th badge. I really dislike strategy guides so it's been fun figuring out all the types of pokemon and such. 😋 Osha-whatever is so cute! 😸

9,386 posts

smilies • 29 March 2011 at 11:39 PM

@zac I have Black, I got it...... Don't remember, maybe 1-2 weeks ago, LOL Cheren is annoying! I don't have much time because of school either, plus I've read 3 books and I don't want to beat it too soon! And I've been training 10 pokemon at once xD So I'm up to.......... No idea xD But I beat Skyla just now xD

My party is..... Samurott, Litwick, Sawsbuck, Munna, Archen (gonna swap for a Deino), Vanillish, Joltik (temporally) , Cottonee (Temp- I just want the dumb thing to evolve! >:[ xD) Also I just fully evolved my Scolipede 😊

1,247 posts

Zac • 29 March 2011 at 11:52 PM

@smilies Haha, I believe we are in the same area.. ish. 😋

I have Samurott, Herdier, Galvantula, Darmanitan, Krookodile, and an Axew (close to evolving though)

I don't even bother with EV training until I'v beaten the game once, but I do like to make sure I don't get a nature that decreases their main stat. 😋

9,386 posts

smilies • 30 March 2011 at 12:07 AM

@zac I really don't bother with natures, though I did catch 3 deerlings to get the Sap-sipper ability , that really annoyed me xD I And also, WHY doesn't my dumb munna and cottonee evolve when my oshawott is 3rd stage? xD LIFE grrr 😋 I'd get rid of the Herdier to be honest, there are SOO many cute pokemon on this game so why have an..... Um, NOT SO CUTE one? >:[ OH OH OH, you should have SO got a Litwick, I love mine SO much! Because it's ghost, so NORMAL MOVES DON'T EFFECT IT, and it has Flash fire, so FIRE MOVES DON'T EFFECT IT, in fact it raises MY fire moves! I love my litwick! SQUEE! 😃

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 30 March 2011 at 12:38 AM

But I can't help wanting to rush through it. I remember reading that the sooner you get to Black City/White Forest, the more trainers/pokemon are located in the city allowing you to gather rarer Pokemon & items... :/

Litwicks make me think of this old friend I once knew O_o Awesome pokemon when it evolves too~ 😃 It's a shame it's a tad bit slow

1,247 posts

Zac • 30 March 2011 at 12:40 AM

Haha thats true but she has such good stats!! 😃 I use her as that tank to take hits but she also has decent attack. 😊 There was this other symbol-like pokemon I was debating on using, only I can't remember its name. 😋

9,386 posts

smilies • 30 March 2011 at 12:41 AM

BOOHOO 😋 But I am looking forward to using a Shiny Beast 😊 Wish I had a Celebi to get Zorua ☹️

Male
100 posts

123321 • 30 March 2011 at 7:35 AM

Whimsicott with Prankster is insane. Prankster gives +1 Priority to non-attacking moves.

I'm gonna EV train one just to make some people go insane, to be honest.

Sigilyph, zac?

Also, I never really tried to catch a Litwick, sadly. Maybe because Dusk Stones are very rare unless you are lucky with Black City? xD

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 30 March 2011 at 8:14 AM

I have a celebi!! Actullay, I have 3!! XD But i didn't trade it over yet, cause i'm one of those people who will restart their game if they get bored. 😋

Female
3,810 posts

sparklefox • 30 March 2011 at 3:54 PM

I want White so badly. >.<

I only have a normal DS though... My brother has a DSi... I don't want one...

Will it work on either?

Male
619 posts

dragonstorm78 • 30 March 2011 at 4:06 PM

@Sparklefox
I believe it will work on either, as I have a DS Lite and I am playing Black on it as I speak. ^^

1,247 posts

Zac • 30 March 2011 at 10:36 PM

@sparklefox Yep it will! 😊 I have one of the chunky DSes that first came out about a year before the DS lite did. Its plays fine, the graphics aren't the best but thats expected. 😊

@123321 Yep, thats the one! 😋 Thanks

Female
276 posts

arcticwonders • 30 March 2011 at 10:55 PM

I wuv my Chandelure. ❤️

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 31 March 2011 at 12:22 AM

Oh! hai! I actually can understand what you're talikng about surprisingly. i just got the game, so i dont know all of the pokemon yet -___-; i haven't even beaten the first gym.... I also hate ev training, cuz i can't keep track of the evs. how do you guys do it?

9,386 posts

smilies • 31 March 2011 at 12:24 AM

Wait...... What's EV training? xD xD xD xD xD

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 31 March 2011 at 1:10 AM

@smiles~ As I posted before, I recommend you don't find out. It's bad for you when you find out D:
It's addicting

@redfire77~ I use my old fashoned way of tallying & using website charts to find out which stat/how many XD

9,386 posts

smilies • 31 March 2011 at 1:13 AM

Gosh, why bother getting so complicated? Pokemon grow from love, not mathmatics xD xD xD xD xD xD BUT WHAT IS IT?!?!?! TELL ME @icymuffin !!!

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 31 March 2011 at 1:32 AM

@smilies~ Pokemon grow from love yes, but they win battles because of mathmatics, unfortunately...
They're kinda like little boosts of power... Not necessarily useful if you play the game to collect all kinds of Pokemon, but they help with competitve battling, Battle Zone, Wi-fi battling (whatever you call those things). I just do it for the heck of it :/

9,386 posts

smilies • 31 March 2011 at 1:35 AM

I just don't bother xD Because you don't need maths when you have PURE SKILL 😈 I also rock at maths 😊 ... Actually, what don't I rock at? ... Oh, PE >_< WHY DID YOU REMIND ME? *FAIL* xD

Male
100 posts

123321 • 31 March 2011 at 7:22 AM

@smilies~ If I raised my Latias with love, it sadly wouldn't have 350 Sp. Atk. Welcome to the world of RNG Abusing, where you can get Shiny Lrgendaries pretty easily. xD

Female
343 posts

dragonkeeper • 31 March 2011 at 8:22 AM

I so gelous of everyone I whant pokemon wite I cant wait to get mine ah!!!!!

Male
619 posts

dragonstorm78 • 31 March 2011 at 8:50 AM

Dragonkeeper: I'm afraid you're "jealous" and you "want" Pokemon "White". ^^ And I can't blame you, it's really exciting, and the plot is awesome, and... I could say just about a thousand more things, but whatever. ;P

Oh, and I think I'm actually going to EV train someone. An Octillery. xD I got this epic idea for a moveset, so... Yeah... xD

Male
100 posts

123321 • 31 March 2011 at 3:38 PM

@dragonstorm78, will you breed for IVs and Natures?

Male
619 posts

dragonstorm78 • 31 March 2011 at 3:40 PM

@123321 I've already bred one of each nature, but IVs... That'll be a bit too hard. @_@

Male
100 posts

123321 • 31 March 2011 at 4:53 PM

@dragonstorm78

Can I have a Brave one then? ^^

Male
619 posts

dragonstorm78 • 31 March 2011 at 6:32 PM

@123321
Hah, of course you ask for the one I have two of. xD Sure... You can PM me.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 31 March 2011 at 6:36 PM

Rng abusing?? Stop talking in code!! 😋 I hardly know any of that! 😃